Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: So I'm a 5' tall female, but I want to be a man (trans)  (Read 3403 times)

silvershade

• Visitor
So I'm a 5' tall female, but I want to be a man (trans)
« on: August 22, 2017, 07:59:51 PM »

So I'm a 5' tall female, I'm masculine in every way imaginable, including... I'm not into men, I'm into women.
and that's where the problems start
as a masculine 5 foot tall woman I get treated like I'm a 12 year old boy (I'm 21)
I have dated before, that's not on my mind, I don't care about doing this for dating, and men, please don't say "but men find 5' tall girls cute"
Men don't like being called cute.

I'm strongly considering doing leg lengthening, or when the technology is there getting my legs replaced with cyborg legs, I feel like it will give me a life changing chance at being respected and considered a human and not some "4'11" toy"

What would be the best options for me?
where do I start winging out where to get the procedure and what should I know about getting it?

how will the proportions work (my legs are very very short and the rest of me is normal/avrage) can I gain 10 inches?

Chris

Re: So I'm a 5' tall female, but I want to be a man (trans)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 08:11:02 PM »

To make it clear, are you transgender? Do you look like a boy/man?
This detriments which reply you will get from me.

I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

silvershade

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 08:18:01 PM »

To make it clear, are you transgender? Do you look like a boy/man?
This detriments which reply you will get from me.

I am, I haven't transitioned yet though because of my height and I know my life will get about 50% worse if I do at this height

TIBIKE200

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 09:57:49 PM »

No. You can't gain 10 inches. No one can
I learned some stuff during this time

Chris

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 10:00:33 PM »

I am, I haven't transitioned yet though because of my height and I know my life will get about 50% worse if I do at this height

Yes, your life could indeed get worse as a man at your height.

I know someone you did what you are planning to do. The transmission took her many years to become him.
His height is ~167cm and he seems to be doing fine in life, as far as I can tell.
Somehow, he later looked younger as a man, than when he was still a girl  :o :)
Maybe it has something to do with his features being softer compared to the other guys.

But okay, regarding your questions:

Forget 10 inches, max. 5 inches spread across all four segments (femur and tibia) is more realistic.
But it depends on A LOT of factors from still having a female physiology, your personal flexibility and health and you proportions.
Also, the shorter you are, the less you can lengthen your legs (percentage-wise).

I think in the end, and if everything works well for you, you could be my current height.
But the truth is, that being male and at the lower end of 160cm life is still hell.
I once attempted suicide (I did it, but I was to stupid to do it properly and than they found me) because of it.
I'm not trying to scare you off LL, but it is a really hard, painful and long journey. Also expensive.
I'm just not sure if you could reach your personal goal to look more mature, because even I am still mistake for a boy when wearing a hoody.
People don't respect me at all, it's only because many know that I did LL that they at least have stopped making fun of my height.

What you could gain from LL is that you could buy pants without having to go the the children's department.
You could have more quality in daily life because everything made around us (at least where I live) is aimed for >160cm people like chairs, the shelves in the supermarket and so on.

Also, ~162cm would make you look more manly compared to your current height, but you will always be like 20cm away from average height, so the people will look at you either way.

I'm a real LL-patient.

Annalisa

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 10:01:16 PM »

10 inches is crazy. It's harder for you,since you want to be a man, but you cannot think to have an healthy recovery and don't looking like a monster, by lengthening 25 cms. The maximum you can aim for is 14-15 cms in two different operations. It sad,but there are limits to consider.

silvershade

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 10:45:41 PM »

Has anyone considered (andd this isn't possible yet today)
replacing their legs entirely with cyborg legs?
or getting prosthetics?

I want to remove the bones from my legs/ removing other things... probably keeping the skin and the nervous system and instead getting cyborg legs/prothstetics?

Annalisa

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 10:57:54 PM »

Make yourself an amputee on purpose, what a great idea! I think you should consult a psychiatrist. I assure you, it won't solve your shortness, but will greatly help on reducing irrational, self-hating thoughts.

Chris

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 11:00:43 PM »

Hahahahah :D

As much as I like the Idea (I'm all for Deus Ex), this wouldn't help you. It's your muscles, tendons and the nervous system which are limiting you. Not the bones.

You're 21, maybe HGH can still give you an inch or two.
And before you amputate your legs, better have some spinal discs replaced which can indeed be done and gain up to an additional inch.
I'm a real LL-patient.

Morgenst.

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 11:41:34 PM »

Yeah 10 inches is out of the question, you'll literally look your legs are stilts and you most likely will never walk again. IF (and that's a big IF considering you went through puberty with your natural female hormones) you have a large torso compared to the usual for someone at 5" then you could maybe do 4 inches spread out by doing femurs+tibias. 5 inches might be a bit much. I'm a guy at 5'3 and I've got friend at similar height and while there are no perks to being this height I've never been oppressed or bullied or what have you at my height. It's fine, I personally want a couple more inches but if I never got them I'd be fine in life so aim for a reasonable goal of 4 inches or so.

If you're serious about the Cyborg legs thing... mate being trans is not a problem but actually considering cutting off your healthy legs for "cyborg" ones to be taller, that's a bit crazy.

Thatdude950

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 08:51:19 AM »

or getting prosthetics?

I want to remove the bones from my legs/ removing other things... probably keeping the skin and the nervous system and instead getting cyborg legs/prothstetics?

Lol, this is crazy even for this place.

With the technology we currently have you're probably never going to pass an a man. You need to convince the world, not just yourself. Accept what you are.

Dhdhdjuru

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2017, 06:06:46 PM »

20cm shorter than average height?, where do you live mate? The average is in the 175cm-178cm range. Which would only put her at about 13cm off average and put on a little lifts putting her not far off average.
167cm Morning & 166.7 Evening.
Goal: 182cm, Tibia and Femur 14-15cm.
Possibly in Russia during Summer of 2019.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2017, 08:52:33 PM »

What the fk is even going on this forum anymore.

10 inches... use some imagination, you would look like spider. I don't think you can even go for 5 inches when u are a woman(which have longer legs on average comparing to men) and you want to trans.

You will just jump from one dysphoria to another.

Chris

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 10:15:02 PM »

20cm shorter than average height?, where do you live mate? The average is in the 175cm-178cm range. Which would only put her at about 13cm off average and put on a little lifts putting her not far off average.

I live in Europe, Germany. The official average height for males is 182cm in the 18-24years range and also 182cm in the 25-30years range.
And it's not like that their heights are spread evenly from 160-200cm.
Almost everyone at my university are the same height at 180-185cm, which makes short men "stand out"  even more :'(

I'm a real LL-patient.

Body Builder

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2017, 03:41:32 AM »

Cyborg legs, replacing spinal discs, 1.84 average men height in Germany...things are starting to become really ridiculous on that forum.

Chris

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2017, 04:06:36 AM »

replacing spinal discs, 1.84 average men height in Germany...things are starting to become really ridiculous on that forum.
Shut up, you have no idea.
And you are also part of the decline in quality on LL Forum.
How ironic.
I'm a real LL-patient.

Dhdhdjuru

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2017, 04:34:56 AM »

This escalated quickly :D

onemorefoot

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2017, 05:07:52 AM »

I I were you better stay woman becuase of the height, you can be a 5 5' Max man, Life is not very good there. I  respect you want to be a man, just dont want to be Terminator, the cost of those legs should be very high And is just too much wherever you see It.
Budget will determine my future.

jojo

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2017, 06:54:52 AM »

pleace do some research before you post about 10 inches LL

Dhdhdjuru

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2017, 07:38:53 AM »

I agree on that but I just assumed we were talking about the U.S, when I was there I did not feel as remotely as short as I do in europe.

Cloudo

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2017, 07:55:45 AM »

I am sure the OP is a troll, but if you aren't(I highly doubt it!) then why are you even thinking about cll? I mean you are into women right? Then why change your gender? Just be a lesbian! If you don't like to be a lesbian and want a pseudo heterosexual relationship then cll is still the last of your concerns. I have a transgender friend(170 cm) and he still can't maintain a long term a relationship because when women see his 2 inch weird looking penis it puts them off... And he has been working on changing his gender for 7 years! maybe when you finally achieve your perfect transformation come here and ask about cll...
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

Body Builder

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2017, 02:18:33 PM »

Shut up, you have no idea.
And you are also part of the decline in quality on LL Forum.
How ironic.
You adviced someone to change spinal discs, something that it can't be done for cosmetic reasons and may lead to complete paralysis, just to take 1 inch and you tell me to shut up?
Also you said that the average young German is 1.84.
You must be really stupid and you proved it.

Chris

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2017, 02:28:53 PM »

You adviced someone to change spinal discs, something that it can't be done for cosmetic reasons and may lead to complete paralysis, just to take 1 inch and you tell me to shut up?
Also you said that the average young German is 1.84.
You must be really stupid and you proved it.
1) Spinal disc replacement can be done and is even being done already for cosmetic reasons and it is better than amputating legs. LL was also crazy many years ago.
2) It's 182cm, get new glasses. It's the official statistic from the German government. I live in Germany, you don't.
3) You have been a wannabe alpha since you entered this forum. You only claim, you almost never proof and as soon as somebody proofed you wrong, you just disappear from the thread.
4) Shut up!
I'm a real LL-patient.

Body Builder

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2017, 03:23:37 PM »

Who proved me wrong? And when did I disappear?
I always speak with proofs and from my personal experience, if you followed my advices you'd never end up in an Indian butcher like you did.
And if you remember I was the one who told you about your fibulas that with so big gap they will never consolidate.
But you are so disrespectful to a veteran like me who always wanted to help with the knowledge I have the new LLers that you prove how ignorant and stupid you are.

So give me the official statistics that young men on Germany are 1.82 and then show me one case where they replaced spinal discs just for cosmetic reasons and then I'll shut up.
But till then you are a complete idiot who doesn't know   and is unable to give advice.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2017, 04:52:02 PM »

You'd have to be an absolute idiot to mess with your spine for cosmetic gains. The risks are too big.

While cyborg legs are a scientific possibility we are nowhere near reaching that point. No reason to start dreaming crazy theories.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Bander72

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2017, 11:07:13 PM »

Obviously, the trans woman had no idea what she was talking about when asking for amputating legs or 10 inch gains.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2017, 08:06:42 PM »

Amputating your legs and going for artificial legs, which are longer than your original legs would be possible, would it not? It would, in my opinion, be an insane and completely stupid choice, because the costs far outweigh the benefits. Not having human legs anymore and not being able to feel anything in your legs...a huge cost. But at least you won't suffer from non-consolidation and other problems associated with LL....and perhaps you would be more athletic than a person with human, lengthened legs. Just look at Oscar Pistorius...mind you I'm just theorizing here, don't amputate your legs for this.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

onemorefoot

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 12:26:31 AM »

Obviously, the trans woman had no idea what she was talking about when asking for amputating legs or 10 inch gains.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif
Jajajajaja that was funny
Budget will determine my future.

Dhdhdjuru

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2017, 06:46:11 AM »

Were you dropped on your head as a baby? firstly, leg amputating? Say's the complete turd who suggests to fk with their spine instead, and stop arguing with those who have done LL and unlike you did not just read out their information out of a f-ing brochure.

MirinHeight

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2017, 06:50:10 AM »

or getting prosthetics?

you cant be serious
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

childish_bambino

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2017, 07:37:24 AM »

Maybe, instead of aiming to show masculinity (which is a social construct in itself but thats a different topic) through height, you take whatever 5 inches LL can give you and then take on other "manly" signifiers, like skateboarding, street fashion, motorcycling or whatever you like, to fufill the remaining gap between what you feel your gender is (man) but what you are biologically stuck with (only 5'5 of height at best) You can't still be a manly guy just by being yourself, so if you truly are 'masculine in every way' like you say, then trust me, once you embrace that side of you as fk, no one will question you when you do a kickflip or some  over their ass. We live in a genderfluid society lately, so you don't have to obey to the physical ""standards"" of what a man "should" be.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up