Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: December 2017 - Russia - From UK to Russia - Who else wants to come  (Read 1659 times)

Ry2010

• Visitor

Hello guys,

This is my first time ever posting on this site, i have been using this site since i was 20, now 28 and finally ready to make a trip to Russia.

I have emailed all 3 hospitals in Russia that are listed on this site. I will re-post once they have confirm the exact price, at this moment i know its approx 12,000-20,000 Euros inc Accom and Nails.

If any one would like to Join me, please do email me, that would be an awesome journey to share.

About me:

164 cm tall and want to be 171cm.

Full time employment and will have to leave my job in order to do this.

I have always been pretty ambitious in life and hard working (after i graduated not during or before that lol), however my height has always impacting my confidence level and something i could not overcome. 

Look forward to finally doing this, and will share the whole journey so in case anyone else wanted to do this in future, hopefully it will be from start to end with all the info ever needed.

Speak soon,

Ry.

HHHeir

• Visitor
Re: December 2017 - Russia - From UK to Russia - Who else wants to come
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 03:24:17 AM »

I'm planing to travel to Russia hopefully next month in Nov but it will be in St Petersberg. what about you?

Android

Re: December 2017 - Russia - From UK to Russia - Who else wants to come
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 05:05:45 AM »

About me:

164 cm tall and want to be 171cm.

Full time employment and will have to leave my job in order to do this.

Sounds a lot like me! I'm a little older and still trying to find the right time however (potential girlfriends and interviewing for a job that pays 30% more). If those things don't work out, I'm definitely considering Russia (and a few others) in 2018.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh
Pages: [1]   Go Up