Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: wingspan less than height  (Read 16352 times)

short

Re: wingspan less than height
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2020, 03:31:17 PM »

I just doubt your measuring skills...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 06:01:21 PM by short »

ididUrMIM

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 07:25:42 PM »

I just doubt your measuring skills...

Little do I give a sh*t

Bala

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2020, 07:30:07 PM »

What do you guys think the max difference someone can get away with?  Normally you wingspan is longer by a couple to a few inches than your height.  For someone with a relatively close wingspan to height ratio (I'm 5'7 with a span of 5'8.5") would getting to 5'11" look weird.  My span would be 2.5 inches less than height.

I would say stick to 178.5cm for total height if you care so much about aesthetics.

ididUrMIM

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2020, 07:34:59 PM »

I would say stick to 178.5cm for total height if you care so much about aesthetics.

Not so much, take a look at Cristiano CRonnie7 for example. Very long legs, shorter torso and wingspan shorter if not the height he is, looks perfectly fine if not perfect to me. There is also a thing where some peoples wingspan is mostly in their shoulders which makes it harder for them to do a significant increase in LL

a

• 5'9
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2020, 08:09:55 PM »

180 cm wouldnt be a problem for me. I'm just scared of 185, it might make me look my arms are kinda short.

5'8 1/2
181cm wingspan (due to big ass hands, not too long arms)
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

ididUrMIM

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2020, 08:23:36 PM »

180 cm wouldnt be a problem for me. I'm just scared of 185, it might make me look my arms are kinda short.

5'8 1/2
181cm wingspan (due to big ass hands, not too long arms)

Which country are you from? 180cm is perfect height in many countries.

Bala

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2020, 08:52:09 PM »

Not so much, take a look at Cristiano CRonnie7 for example. Very long legs, shorter torso and wingspan shorter if not the height he is, looks perfectly fine if not perfect to me. There is also a thing where some peoples wingspan is mostly in their shoulders which makes it harder for them to do a significant increase in LL

It would be a little naive to judge these things based on your perception rather than actual measurements. Cristiano has always looked normal when around people of his height.

ididUrMIM

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2020, 09:56:54 PM »

It would be a little naive to judge these things based on your perception rather than actual measurements. Cristiano has always looked normal when around people of his height.

Naive not so much. CRonnie7 came to my city to train with our youth team in 2014 and you could clearly tell that his longs were obviously very long and his torso being much on the shorter side. Sorry mate that I did not go up to him with a measuring tape.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2020, 11:53:48 PM »

Hello mrmccall!

I appreciate your response, but there's a problem.
Yes, in my country 180cm is ok. New generation has been growing too much. My 14 (almost 15) year old brother is 6'1.
So, 180 isn't tall. But it's a decent height and you could benefit it. But since my tibias are short at the beginning, when I do femurs to hit 180cm (7cm on femurs) my tibias will look short as fk. So i'll need a second surgery to improve the bio mechanics and the aesthetics (dont ask me how really, it's simple) . I'm pretty sure having 2 surgeries is better than having just one surgery and live with a way too long femur.
So, i need to be at least 185cm (which has ALWAYS been my dream height) but i'm not sure if i could pull it off.

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up