Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Charisma is so important  (Read 1976 times)

Bander72

Charisma is so important
« on: August 27, 2017, 05:44:53 AM »

A big factor for many in getting the surgery is to attract more women but there are other things we can do as well to improve ourselves. A example of that is the floyd mayweather fight that was a classic boring mayweather fight swindled alot of people into paying to see them. Before it was the land of the heavyweights but know these little guys show why being charasmatic is important. So there really is a lot of things that shorter guys can do to up their game.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Cloudo

Re: Charisma is so important
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 06:22:26 AM »

I personally think that it's wrong to do cll for girls/opposite gender. I have seen at least 3 dwarfs in my life who are married to much taller and beautiful women. Besides, there are millions of women out there, if you just build yourself and make a little fortune, you will easily be able to find a suitable partner. You might say "I want to do it to increase the dating pool size", well, I doubt that you will date more than 10 girls in your life, you dont need to be tall to do that!

Also, there are girls who prefer shorter guys(I mentioned a little story about that in the other "is 175 tall" thread.

Btw, I don't remember who, but I am sure that there was a guy on this forum(or the old forum!) who got dumped by his girlfriend after she learned that he was going to change his height!. Good thing that he got engaged to his post ll physical therapist lol! He didn't even lengthen more than 3 cms to start preparing for his marriage! He said that he finally found his soulmate! So, height wasn't his problem after all!
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

Bander72

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 06:45:55 AM »

I personally think that it's wrong to do cll for girls/opposite gender. I have seen at least 3 dwarfs in my life who are married to much taller and beautiful women. Besides, there are millions of women out there, if you just build yourself and make a little fortune, you will easily be able to find a suitable partner. You might say "I want to do it to increase the dating pool size", well, I doubt that you will date more than 10 girls in your life, you dont need to be tall to do that!

Also, there are girls who prefer shorter guys(I mentioned a little story about that in the other "is 175 tall" thread.

Btw, I don't remember who, but I am sure that there was a guy on this forum(or the old forum!) who got dumped by his girlfriend after she learned that he was going to change his height!. Good thing that he got engaged to his post ll physical therapist lol! He didn't even lengthen more than 3 cms to start preparing for his marriage! He said that he finally found his soulmate! So, height wasn't his problem after all!

Why is it that you want to lengthen? I see you have a good starting height but you want to lengthen 15 cm.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Cloudo

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 07:07:58 AM »

Why is it that you want to lengthen? I see you have a good starting height but you want to lengthen 15 cm.
I mentioned why in other threads, I am not doing this to stop being short or become average, I want to become tall, like really tall. I am obsessed with height, it's a mental disease :), I tried to let it ago, that's why I left the forums for months, but I just keep coming back, wish I could just forget about it like some of the previous members such as Uppland and Deads, but I can't :(
Who knows, these guys might still be lurking around and just not logging in! Maybe they aren't that tough after all xD
Besides, many of the members who said that they were just going to do one surgery ended up unsatisfied and greedy for a second surgery. It's an addiction I guess, just like how many women are addicted to plastic surgeries.

Knik

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 08:57:13 AM »

I mentioned why in other threads, I am not doing this to stop being short or become average, I want to become tall, like really tall. I am obsessed with height, it's a mental disease :), I tried to let it ago, that's why I left the forums for months, but I just keep coming back, wish I could just forget about it like some of the previous members such as Uppland and Deads, but I can't :(
Who knows, these guys might still be lurking around and just not logging in! Maybe they aren't that tough after all xD
Besides, many of the members who said that they were just going to do one surgery ended up unsatisfied and greedy for a second surgery. It's an addiction I guess, just like how many women are addicted to plastic surgeries.

Honestly, we are all the same here. Especially me who have a similar height, I understand you. But now as I'm thinking, if I become 5'11 with one operation, I'm not sure to do another one. Maybe if I collect a big ammount of money.
But good luck, don't go over 15cm that's the absolute limit
also look at your proportions, usually they are very different between a 5'9"5 and a 6'3
Looking for Pili

Cloudo

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 09:23:33 AM »

Honestly, we are all the same here. Especially me who have a similar height, I understand you. But now as I'm thinking, if I become 5'11 with one operation, I'm not sure to do another one. Maybe if I collect a big ammount of money.
But good luck, don't go over 15cm that's the absolute limit
also look at your proportions, usually they are very different between a 5'9"5 and a 6'3
Heh, I am sure you will go for more, I mean if you were like some of the other members who just register to post their diary briefly and then barely ever come back to the forums, then I would say you will be satisfied with one surgery. But being around everyday on the forum means you are addicted, you will probably never be satisfied, that's why I put limits to myself because I am sure that once I reach 7 cms I will wait for additional cm or maybe a couple, specially knowing that there are people who already done it like apo(I know, he fked up his proportions, but when you start getting taller you won't even care about proportions anymore), I swear most of the girls I knew who did boobs jobs/implants, they kept getting bigger and bigger year after year, even though they start looking like freaks they just keep doing it, that's addiction. When I tell them that it doesn't look good anymore, they answer "I am not doing it to look good, I want to be bigger xD"

Same for the nose jobs btw, Michael Jackson is the best example. He kept getting whiter and whiter, and his nose kept getting smaller and smaller until he became a freak, but guess what? He was happy with it, that's why he kept doing it. He tried to make excuses, but he was a liar, we all know it.

GeTs

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 11:07:54 AM »

We can get around it all you like but the truth that people want to avoid and hurts the most is that looks are 98% of the deal
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 11:58:54 AM by GeTs »

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 11:17:35 AM »

This is fake as fk.

If it isn't a woman who will speak with this guy IRL will not be with him
I learned some stuff during this time

GeTs

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2017, 11:24:43 AM »

This is fake as fk.

If it isn't a woman who will speak with this guy IRL will not be with him
lol
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 11:59:09 AM by GeTs »

TIBIKE200

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2017, 11:31:20 AM »

considering the fact that you are a 5'10 guy who want to do LL your view on women doesn't suprise me
I learned some stuff during this time

Chris

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2017, 11:41:14 AM »

@Bander
I agree that charisma is very important.
There is smiling or being a great and interesting talker, but it is hard if you are depressed constantly.
And the media can always put you into the charismatic light, but who of us short guys wants to go on on TV? Maybe Facebook and Instagram :-P
To me, people with the most charisma are the ones who always seem to be happy, are active, don't show any sign of stress, are great talkers, and help people around them with ease because they seem to know everything.
Maybe we all have different ideas/preferences about what makes people charismatic to us, but happiness seems to be a main ingredient.

@Cloud
You said "and make a little fortune, you will easily be able to find a suitable partner", which I don't think is a good foundation for a relationship.
If a girl is only into you because you can spend much money, it's not real love.
When you fall in love, you don't care for his/her social status.

I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

Knik

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2017, 11:47:26 AM »

That Chad tinder, that's the new intellectual level of this forum ?
Looking for Pili

GeTs

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2017, 11:59:51 AM »

That Chad tinder, that's the new intellectual level of this forum ?

Go ahead and misure it

http://test.mensa.no/

unless by intellectual level you mean = everything that agrees and confirms my view on world

which is very ignorant to say as I prove a very legit point that looks(genetics) matter the most.

There were studies done on animals, and only 20% of the animals were allowed to reproduce. The other 80% reproduced by catching a female seal off guard in her sleep.

Sounds familiar?

You see, only 20% of men are genetically good to reproduce (attractive). The other 80% are used as resources and nothing else.

However what those 80% of men would do if they learnt that they won't reproduce?

Society is built on the later model, where the 80% of men (not attractive to women) are promised a woman so they keep working for it. Nature however is built upon the former. That's why you see men who are top 20% in genetics (face, height) can get away with anything they do. Just their existing is enough.

Before any of you accuse me because you can't handle the truth, do some research on hypergamy & sexual biology

http://web.simmons.edu/~turnerg/MCC/Matechoice2PDF.pdf
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 12:23:01 PM by GeTs »

Cloudo

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2017, 12:11:56 PM »

@Cloud
You said "and make a little fortune, you will easily be able to find a suitable partner", which I don't think is a good foundation for a relationship.
If a girl is only into you because you can spend much money, it's not real love.
When you fall in love, you don't care for his/her social status.
Not being disrespectful at all, but let me guess, you are in your late teenage years or early twenties right?
Because when you get close to your thirties the "love" you are talking about will cease to exist.
You will just make relationships, obviously there will be some emotions, but not deep emotions, that's why women in their late twenties start looking at your wallet rather than your body, oh and when they say they don't want someone shorter than them, it's not because they really care about how you look, but rather how they will look infront of people, they don't want to look manly and masculine, that's why they want you to be taller than them. I am not saying guys are better, that's why you will see a lot of divorced women with children because their husbands left them for younger ones. Btw, I am not saying it's a bad thing, it's just maturity, people start realizing that working for a long time every day isn't an easy thing, that's why they seek a comfortable and enjoyable life.

You know, you are not gonna live forever, so, why stay with the same woman, time for a change :)

I don't care about real love anymore, I want a partner who will make me happy, Give and Take :)
As I said, it's not like you will be a robot with no emotions at all, but it's not really deep. Although I do hear some people say that eventually you will find someone whom you want to spend the rest of your life with, but that day is yet to come, marriage and kids is a big responsibility, needs hard work and costs a lot of money, better stay free for now.
There are exceptions of course, not all people are the same.

Jack1066

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2017, 02:44:11 PM »

Go ahead and misure it

http://test.mensa.no/

unless by intellectual level you mean = everything that agrees and confirms my view on world

which is very ignorant to say as I prove a very legit point that looks(genetics) matter the most.

There were studies done on animals, and only 20% of the animals were allowed to reproduce. The other 80% reproduced by catching a female seal off guard in her sleep.

Sounds familiar?

You see, only 20% of men are genetically good to reproduce (attractive). The other 80% are used as resources and nothing else.

However what those 80% of men would do if they learnt that they won't reproduce?

Society is built on the later model, where the 80% of men (not attractive to women) are promised a woman so they keep working for it. Nature however is built upon the former. That's why you see men who are top 20% in genetics (face, height) can get away with anything they do. Just their existing is enough.

Before any of you accuse me because you can't handle the truth, do some research on hypergamy & sxxual biology

http://web.simmons.edu/~turnerg/MCC/Matechoice2PDF.pdf

For anyone who doesn't know, this is a great example of the incel mentality

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 01:32:46 AM »

Honestly to me its not about getting a nice girl and being happily ever after with her. I know i can get a nice lady and marry her im a good looking guy and although im very short for a male i've dated a handful of women that were fine with it  but being short makes me sad regardless. Im just tired of seeing everything and everyone as big. I want a higher eye level along with being taller. Its just the small details like being able to reach things at the top of the fridge or cabinets, having a girl get on her tippy toes to kiss you, feeling like a normal sized adult around other men. Alot of people are under the impression that people that go through with limb lengthening are doing it for chicks when that is not the case (atleast for me, and a few other guys i know). And after all nobody looks unattractive tall unless they are very skinny. Im doing LL for my own personal benefit i couldn't give a damn what some chick thinks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up