Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is lying  (Read 3934 times)

Who is lying
« on: August 31, 2017, 09:39:40 PM »

The forum has become a game of police and thieves, and it seems that guichet and Dr. Monegal have clashed. The credibility of this forum is declining, we have to figure out who is lying. Recently Monegal's patient diary is not too much? We need to solve this problem, I do not help either side.

LLSouthAmerica

Re: Who is lying
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 09:56:39 PM »

I don't support either Guichet or Monegal. If anything I'm against LL doctors' lies.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 10:03:35 PM »

The first page has 7 Monegal doctor's diary, I think this is incredible. Do you think Dr. Monegal is over-propagating or does he really have so many patients?

GeTs

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 10:11:51 PM »

The first page has 7 Monegal doctor's diary, I think this is incredible. Do you think Dr. Monegal is over-propagating or does he really have so many patients?
There's something sketchy going on with this doctor. First forget the bad publicity cause there's no such thing, in the end it's still publicity.

I suspect the bad claims are to draw attention towards Monegal, so that he can refute them later with his work. I don't think he's a butcher, but this forum should not be used by someone to promote himself. His work should be his publicity

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 10:14:45 PM »

Monegal seems to force many of his patients to write diaries.
It is not normal to have so many diaries from that doctor while so little from doctors like Paley who are considered the best in the world and have done many LL more than Monegal.

I think that Monegal has some good experience in femurs LL after the surgeries he did but I wouldn't easily trust a doctor who seems to promote his work so much by monitoring strictly that forum and forces his patients to write some good words about him.

All that promotion in reality harms Monegal's reputation.
The sooner he understands it the better for him.

Guichet on the other hand is one of the worst cases of LL doctors.
Greedy, careless and hilariously overpriced. I can't find any reason for anyone to trust that doctor.

GeTs

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 10:22:23 PM »

Monegal seems to forces many of his patients to write diaries.
It is not normal to have so many diaries from that doctor while so little from doctors like Paley who are considered the best in the world and have done many LL more than Monegal.

I think that Monegal has some good experience in femurs LL after the surgeries he did but I wouldn't easily trust a doctor who seems to promote his work so much by monitoring strictly that forum and forces his patients to write some good words about him.

Guichet on the other hand is one of the worst cases of LL doctors.
Greedy, careless and hilariously overpriced. I can't find any reason for anyone tod trust that doctor.

That's what I like about Catagni. I've never heard of him, then I looked him up and found out he's the founder of ASAMI International  :o

Yet he doesn't promote himself aggressively. There's no need when your work speaks for itself

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 10:24:52 PM »

Monegal seems to forces many of his patients to write diaries.

And his constant triggering if anybody wrote any bad opinion about him back when he was posting on this forum.

Seriously i have never seen anybody logging in and posting so fast as he did lol.

mediocre

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 10:41:23 PM »

Definitely agree that this forum has become bashings, accusations, counter-bashings, counter-accusations. No more trolls please!

Let's get back to old-fashioned good advice from vets. Of course we still need complaints from doctors or negative comments from their experience but hopefully they would be backed by evidence.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 10:59:43 PM »

I honestly thought that I was helping people at least doubt Dr. Monegal because of all the stuff I've heard in private VS all the hype / publicity that his "patients" show here in the forum. Maybe it did, in the end, more harm than good. I'm leaving the Monegal dilemma, effective now.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

google42

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 11:01:47 PM »

I don't know what to believe anymore regrading dr monegal. This all seems fishy to me.

patientprivacy

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 11:07:06 PM »

Oh, stop splitting hairs! Dr Monegal has many diaries because he has many patients.

Auron

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 12:27:11 AM »

Monegal seems to force many of his patients to write diaries.
This is not true. Don't you think that the truth would come out sooner or later? Any patient ( and I mean patients that are real, not a bunch of new users from this forum ) would come out and unmask Monegal as soon as they leave Barcelona. The thing is, most of the people who create diaries were already avid readers from this forum. The reason why Monegal has so many diaries is because many people from this forum choose Monegal, partly because we have one troll from this forum that accuses Moonegal of every possible malpractice and most of the patients know its NOT TRUE so it ends up with them defending their doctor. Who would you rather believe? A troll or a patient?

My reason to create a diary was to share my experience with other future LLer's (because I know how helpful it is!) but also to give some feedback about Monegal's approach to LL. I don't put Monegal on a pedestal, he has flaws and I've mentioned them. Actually, if you're looking for a perfect doctor for this procedure, forget it. But he has the skill to do a good job with yours legs and its exactly that what he did with mines.

Btw, I believe Guichet is just as good, the problem with Guichet is his nail and his price. But maybe LLSouthAmerica can provide more information about Guichet rather than talk about Monegal.

Bander72

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 12:42:41 AM »

This is not true. Don't you think that the truth would come out sooner or later? Any patient ( and I mean patients that are real, not a bunch of new users from this forum ) would come out and unmask Monegal as soon as they leave Barcelona. The thing is, most of the people who create diaries were already avid readers from this forum. The reason why Monegal has so many diaries is because many people from this forum choose Monegal, partly because we have one troll from this forum that accuses Moonegal of every possible malpractice and most of the patients know its NOT TRUE so it ends up with them defending their doctor. Who would you rather believe? A troll or a patient?

My reason to create a diary was to share my experience with other future LLer's (because I know how helpful it is!) but also to give some feedback about Monegal's approach to LL. I don't put Monegal on a pedestal, he has flaws and I've mentioned them. Actually, if you're looking for a perfect doctor for this procedure, forget it. But he has the skill to do a good job with yours legs and its exactly that what he did with mines.

Btw, I believe Guichet is just as good, the problem with Guichet is his nail and his price. But maybe LLSouthAmerica can provide more information about Guichet rather than talk about Monegal.

You have always seem as one the reasonable mongeal patients. If it was one or two defending mongeal it would be one thing but why are there so many people coming to defend mongeal. Let's use Guichet as an example South America has not gone in any effort to defend him. In fact quite the opposite he posts about many of the negative aspects of the doctor. And guichet has been bashed a lot here on the forum but I don't see a bunch of guichet patients coming out of the wood work to defend him. Why is it that this is only seen with mongeal patients? I don't believe mongeal is a butcher but he certainly is a polarizing figure in this forum.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

onemorefoot

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 12:46:30 AM »

I wonder if someone Will be that Brave ( stupid) to go to Guitchet after reading Unicorns diary.
Budget will determine my future.

Auron

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2017, 01:10:00 AM »

You have always seem as one the reasonable mongeal patients. If it was one or two defending mongeal it would be one thing but why are there so many people coming to defend mongeal. Let's use Guichet as an example South America has not gone in any effort to defend him. In fact quite the opposite he posts about many of the negative aspects of the doctor. And guichet has been bashed a lot here on the forum but I don't see a bunch of guichet patients coming out of the wood work to defend him. Why is it that this is only seen with mongeal patients? I don't believe mongeal is a butcher but he certainly is a polarizing figure in this forum.
It's simple, there is no troll accusing Guichet with false statements, therefore, there is no reason for any Guichet patient to come out and defend him.

patientprivacy

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2017, 01:14:32 AM »

One question for you all: if Monegal is so interested in self-promotion, why doesn't he have a webpage like other doctors do?

Datum

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 01:20:24 AM »

I will tell you why. He uses cult brainwashing techniques. Read about that.

Thought reform is an umbrella term for any number of manipulative techniques used to get people to do something they wouldn't otherwise do. The concept of thought reform itself is a controversial one -- some say it's mere propaganda designed to scare people away from new religions and political movements. But most psychologists believe that cult brainwashing techniques, which are similar to techni­ques used in prisoner interrogation, do change a person's thought processes. In cult recruiting and indoctrination, these techniques include:

Deception - Cults trick new recruits into joining the group and committing themselves to a cause or lifestyle they don't fully understand.
Cults mislead new recruits/members as to the true expectations and activities of the group.
Cults may hide any signs of illegal, immoral or hyper-controlling practices until the recruit has fully immersed himself in the group.
A cult leader may use members' altered consciousness, induced by activities like meditation, chanting or drug use, to increase vulnerability to suggestion.

Isolation - Cults cut off members from the outside world (and even each other) to produce intense introspection, confusion, loss of perspective and a distorted sense of reality. The members of the cult become the person's only social contact and feedback mechanism.
Cults may keep new recruits from talking to other new recruits. They may only be allowed to speak with long-committed members for a period of time.
Cults may not allow unsupervised contact with the "outside world." In this way, there is no chance for a "reality check" or validation of a new member's concerns regarding the group.
Cults typically instill the belief that "outsiders" (non-cult members) are dangerous and wrong.

Induced Dependency - Cults demand absolute, unquestioning devotion, loyalty and submission. A cult member's sense of self is systematically destroyed. Ultimately, feelings of worthlessness and "evil" become associated with independence and critical thinking, and feelings of warmth and love become associated with unquestioning submission.
The leader typically controls every minute of a member's waking time. There is no free time to think or analyze.
Members are told what to eat, what to wear, how to feed their children, when to sleep ... the member is removed from all decision-making.
Any special talents the member has are immediately devalued and criticized in order to confuse the member's sense of self-worth.
Any doubts, assertiveness or remaining ties to the outside world are punished by the group through criticism, guilt and alienation. Questions and doubts are systematically "turned around" so that the doubter feels wrong, worthless, "evil" for questioning. The member is loved again when he renounces those doubts and submits to the will of the leader.
The member may be deprived of adequate sustenance and/or sleep so the mind becomes muddled.
The leader may randomly alternate praise and love with scorn and punishment to keep the member off-balance and confused and instill immense self-doubt. The leader may offer occasional gifts and special privileges to encourage continued submission.
The member may be pressured to publicly confess sins, after which he is viciously ridiculed by the group for being evil and unworthy. He is loved again when he acknowledges that his devotion to the cult is the only thing that will bring him salvation.

Dread - Once complete dependence is established, the member must retain the leader's good favor or else his life falls apart.
The leader may punish doubt or insubordination with physical or emotional trauma.
Once all ties to the outside world have been cut, the member feels like his only family is the group, and he has nowhere else to go.
Access to necessities depends on the leader's favor. The member must "behave" or he may not get food, water, social interaction or protection from the outside world.
The member may believe that only group members are "saved," so if he leaves, he will face eternal damnation.

Indoctrination, or thought reform, is a long process that never really ends. Members are continually subjected to these techniques -- it's part of daily life in a cult. Some adjust well to it after a period of time, embracing their new role as "group member" and casting aside their old sense of independence. For others, it's a perpetually stressful existence.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/cult4.htm
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

patientprivacy

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2017, 01:47:43 AM »

Thought reform is an umbrella term for any number of manipulative techniques used to get people to do something they wouldn't otherwise do. The concept of thought reform itself is a controversial one -- some say it's mere propaganda designed to scare people away from new religions and political movements. But most psychologists believe that cult brainwashing techniques, which are similar to techni­ques used in prisoner interrogation, do change a person's thought processes. In cult recruiting and indoctrination, these techniques include:

Deception - Cults trick new recruits into joining the group and committing themselves to a cause or lifestyle they don't fully understand.
Cults mislead new recruits/members as to the true expectations and activities of the group.
Cults may hide any signs of illegal, immoral or hyper-controlling practices until the recruit has fully immersed himself in the group.
A cult leader may use members' altered consciousness, induced by activities like meditation, chanting or drug use, to increase vulnerability to suggestion.

Isolation - Cults cut off members from the outside world (and even each other) to produce intense introspection, confusion, loss of perspective and a distorted sense of reality. The members of the cult become the person's only social contact and feedback mechanism.
Cults may keep new recruits from talking to other new recruits. They may only be allowed to speak with long-committed members for a period of time.
Cults may not allow unsupervised contact with the "outside world." In this way, there is no chance for a "reality check" or validation of a new member's concerns regarding the group.
Cults typically instill the belief that "outsiders" (non-cult members) are dangerous and wrong.

Induced Dependency - Cults demand absolute, unquestioning devotion, loyalty and submission. A cult member's sense of self is systematically destroyed. Ultimately, feelings of worthlessness and "evil" become associated with independence and critical thinking, and feelings of warmth and love become associated with unquestioning submission.
The leader typically controls every minute of a member's waking time. There is no free time to think or analyze.
Members are told what to eat, what to wear, how to feed their children, when to sleep ... the member is removed from all decision-making.
Any special talents the member has are immediately devalued and criticized in order to confuse the member's sense of self-worth.
Any doubts, assertiveness or remaining ties to the outside world are punished by the group through criticism, guilt and alienation. Questions and doubts are systematically "turned around" so that the doubter feels wrong, worthless, "evil" for questioning. The member is loved again when he renounces those doubts and submits to the will of the leader.
The member may be deprived of adequate sustenance and/or sleep so the mind becomes muddled.
The leader may randomly alternate praise and love with scorn and punishment to keep the member off-balance and confused and instill immense self-doubt. The leader may offer occasional gifts and special privileges to encourage continued submission.
The member may be pressured to publicly confess sins, after which he is viciously ridiculed by the group for being evil and unworthy. He is loved again when he acknowledges that his devotion to the cult is the only thing that will bring him salvation.

Dread - Once complete dependence is established, the member must retain the leader's good favor or else his life falls apart.
The leader may punish doubt or insubordination with physical or emotional trauma.
Once all ties to the outside world have been cut, the member feels like his only family is the group, and he has nowhere else to go.
Access to necessities depends on the leader's favor. The member must "behave" or he may not get food, water, social interaction or protection from the outside world.
The member may believe that only group members are "saved," so if he leaves, he will face eternal damnation.

Indoctrination, or thought reform, is a long process that never really ends. Members are continually subjected to these techniques -- it's part of daily life in a cult. Some adjust well to it after a period of time, embracing their new role as "group member" and casting aside their old sense of independence. For others, it's a perpetually stressful existence.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Now you're talking, dude. Nice copy-paste after googleing! Somebody flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Auron

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2017, 01:57:17 AM »

What the fck have you been smoking??

Bander72

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2017, 01:57:52 AM »

It's simple, there is no troll accusing Guichet with false statements, therefore, there is no reason for any Guichet patient to come out and defend him.

Perhaps no false statements but certainly bashing guichet left and right. When ever mongeal is mentioned even if its a minor thing said there is always a mongeal patient that replied. You have peole posting private messages in public and people like neverland being weird posters and these are people that are for mongeal.

Auron

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2017, 02:00:30 AM »

Perhaps no false statements but certainly bashing guichet left and right. When ever mongeal is mentioned even if its a minor thing said there is always a mongeal patient that replied. You have peole posting private messages in public and people like neverland being weird posters and these are people that are for mongeal.
I don't know them, they are "independent" users.

patientprivacy

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2017, 02:30:57 AM »

I don't know them, they are "independent" users.

Me neither. They aren't Dr Monegal's patients. I'm not sure that they should be operated by Dr Monegal because both of them are already tall and seem mentally deranged... and they don't respect other patients' privacy. Please, RESPECT PATIENTS' PRIVACY!

I agree.

It's not the troll who erodes the doctor's reputation (nobody listens to him). It's retarded, aggressive and unstable people like Neverland or Deniscef who are damaging the most his credibility.

Also agree.

Datum

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 03:11:07 AM »

What the fck have you been smoking??

Many users agree you look like members of a cult. That could explain why you act like this. The doctor has used brainwashing techniques with Musicmaker, Helloworld, you and others.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

biggerdreams

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2017, 05:16:59 AM »

This forum just like the rest of the internet, just like the real world, is full of weirdos and trolls, you just have to filter through the bull . Use your common sense.

You just see it more online because it is a better medium for the freaks to be heard.

jojo

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2017, 05:43:10 AM »

Let People who Went to monogal post some papirs/bills screenshot. If They do Then we Can belive Them. If not. Ban or ignore.

biggerdreams

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 06:35:17 AM »

That's quite the genius idea

MirinHeight

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2017, 07:26:46 AM »

Let People who Went to monogal post some papirs/bills screenshot. If They do Then we Can belive Them. If not. Ban or ignore.

can easily be photoshopped.

after much research the only doctors i would trust are (in no order):

Parihar, Salameh, Catagni, Pilli, Rozbruch, Paley
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Bander72

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2017, 08:47:43 AM »

can easily be photoshopped.

after much research the only doctors i would trust are (in no order):

Parihar, Salameh, Catagni, Pilli, Rozbruch, Paley

I think Salameh charges too much for externals and Parihar does not have as much diary but the others I agree that I would put in a top tier list.

In the middle tier, I would put most of the Russian doctors and mongeal that have a mix of opinions over them.

In the bottom tier, I would put the quack doctor from third world countries and guichet for being very unethical and unsympathetic.

Knik

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2017, 09:02:01 AM »

I think Salameh charges too much for externals and Parihar does not have as much diary but the others I agree that I would put in a top tier list.

In the middle tier, I would put most of the Russian doctors and mongeal that have a mix of opinions over them.

In the bottom tier, I would put the quack doctor from third world countries and guichet for being very unethical and unsympathetic.

and where you put Mitkovic ?
He don't have many diaries, but good results
Looking for Pili

Bander72

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2017, 09:12:02 AM »

and where you put Mitkovic ?
He don't have many diaries, but good results

I would put in the middle because his inter nail had failed before and was faulty and some have complained about his work.

Four Inch

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2017, 11:38:22 AM »

Many users agree you look like members of a cult. That could explain why you act like this. The doctor has used brainwashing techniques with Musicmaker, Helloworld, you and others.

Many users agree that you a nothing but troll!  Which is more likely, that patients are all members of a Monegal cult or your are a troll that has no connection to Monegal but spends all of his time posting about Monegal.

There is terrific support group when staying at the MICs since Monegal recommends that his patients stay at MICs while we are here in Barcelona. I have now been at MICs on two separate occasions from more that a month at a time.  Each time I have met and hung out with many other patients here at MICs; it's a great built in support group.  It's certainly not a cult but it is a great support group where we create a bond with one another.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up