Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: European average  (Read 1686 times)

Knik

European average
« on: September 02, 2017, 12:12:08 PM »

First I noticed that there is a lot of new people these days, weird.

For you, what is average is Europe / North America ? We should consider that something like 90 % of people or maybe even more are between 5'7" and 6'4". What do you think about it ?
I heard that 20 % of dutch people are over 6'3", so it should not be right.
European young average is probably about 5'9"5 (176) and a bit more in North Europe (about 5'10"5 -178-79)
Less than 0,5 % of young european are over 6'7" I guess (except on Body Building forum, 4chan :'( forum and sport -volley and basket- team)
What do you think of these numbers ? 
Looking for Pili

GeTs

Re: European average
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 12:43:33 PM »

Average among young whites is 177-178.

Knik

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 12:45:48 PM »

6ft, what a dwarf !
Looking for Pili

Ozymandias

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 01:28:48 PM »

First I noticed that there is a lot of new people these days, weird.

For you, what is average is Europe / North America ? We should consider that something like 90 % of people or maybe even more are between 5'7" and 6'4". What do you think about it ?
I heard that 20 % of dutch people are over 6'3", so it should not be right.
European young average is probably about 5'9"5 (176) and a bit more in North Europe (about 5'10"5 -178-79)
Less than 0,5 % of young european are over 6'7" I guess (except on Body Building forum, 4chan :'( forum and sport -volley and basket- team)
What do you think of these numbers ?

According to this forum:

Average male height (Europe & USA): 6'2 to 6'5
Average male height (white, young males): 6'5 to 6'8
Average male height (non white immigrants): 4'10 to 5'2
Average male height (Fortune 50 CEOs): 6'7 to 6'11
Average male height (on nightclubs): 6'10 to 7'2
Average male height (universities): 7'1 to 7'5
Average male height (Ivy League universities): over 9000

Now seriously, if you want real data, you can find it online. Wikipedia, for example, includes a lot of sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide (I would only trust the "measured" data, not the "self-reported")

Cloudo

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 01:46:09 PM »

I would say the average for white males is 180 cm. I mean seeing white males who are 165 cm isn't uncommon, that's why they probably bring down the average to 177cm. But the average white guy i see outdoors is 180 cm. Oh, and seeing 185-190 cm white males isn't uncommon either nowadays.
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

GeTs

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 02:58:45 PM »

The average is somewhere from 5'9.5 - 5'10.5.

Everyone has an idea of a height that will make him happy. A short guy will happily be average, an average guy will hate it and want to be tall

A 165cm guy will want to be blend in with the mass and be average so he doesn't feel like an outcast or a man in a kid's body.
A 175 guy will want to deviate from the mass and be tall so he doesn't feel average

Knik

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 03:18:00 PM »

Just measured me (again) : 171,5. Can't be more flat
And I feel perfect average in my country
I've been in Ireland : felt average too
I think that french and irish average are about 5'8"5 (174) and czech can be about 5'10 (178) - just giving my impressions
Also if it mean that a 6'4 guy is puting me a full head, that would mean it's extremely rare and everywhere

Looking for Pili

Body Builder

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 03:36:34 PM »

The question of this thread is serious so there is no need (for another time) to hijack it and write "funny" comments.

Personally I think there are big differences between average height of diffenent european countries. For instance the average man in Netherlands is about 1.80-2 while the average Portuguese is less than 1.75.

If I could give an average height to men in EU this would be 1.77-8.

Knik

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 03:39:18 PM »

According to this forum:

Average male height (Europe & USA): 6'2 to 6'5
Average male height (white, young males): 6'5 to 6'8
Average male height (non white immigrants): 4'10 to 5'2
Average male height (Fortune 50 CEOs): 6'7 to 6'11
Average male height (on nightclubs): 6'10 to 7'2
Average male height (universities): 7'1 to 7'5
Average male height (Ivy League universities): over 9000

Now seriously, if you want real data, you can find it online. Wikipedia, for example, includes a lot of sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide (I would only trust the "measured" data, not the "self-reported")

Wow, only 177 in Australia. They are introduced as big guys, and only 161 for women
Looking for Pili

Knik

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 03:55:03 PM »

The question of this thread is serious so there is no need (for another time) to hijack it and write "funny" comments.

Personally I think there are big differences between average height of diffenent european countries. For instance the average man in Netherlands is about 1.80-2 while the average Portuguese is less than 1.75.

If I could give an average height to men in EU this would be 1.77-8.

My estimations for Netherlands is 5'10 (never been there but there is a lot of dutch tourists here, they are not big as described) and 5'5 (165-166) for women
Dutch average is probably the same than Montenegro or maybe a bit less
AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT 20% OF DUTCH MEN ARE ABOVE 6'3
South European are usually described as short
what is funny is that here some are describing average as 6'1, one chinese told that chinese average is about 5'9

One time I've read that there is like 1 or 2 % of french people only that are reaching 6''3 or above
I feel it's true
I've seen less than 10 people puting me more than 20 cm in my life

Sometimes, and I think I'm not only, I don't even understand why I'm insecure when I'm walking. I guess that is because internet

Also I want to say that Finnish and Swiss average (178-179 according to wikipedia) are good because in these two countries there is still military service
Looking for Pili

Ozymandias

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2017, 04:02:44 PM »

Top kek

Actually the question of this thread is not serious, it's just simple. Find a list, get the data. That's all.

But then a lot of people will come saying "OMG that list is not true i was in [insert country here] and everyone is over 6'5 there i am 6'2 and i feel short i want to increase 6 inches in my tibias pls help me guyz"

Knik

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 04:09:07 PM »

Top kek

Actually the question of this thread is not serious, it's just simple. Find a list, get the data. That's all.

But then a lot of people will come saying "OMG that list is not true i was in [insert country here] and everyone is over 6'5 there i am 6'2 and i feel short i want to increase 6 inches in my tibias pls help me guyz"

I find official data very high and you can find different numbers
a
Looking for Pili

InferiorityComplex

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2017, 07:59:19 AM »

What about making the surgery instead and go on with your life rather focusing on this?
Pages: [1]   Go Up