Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Moderators  (Read 6405 times)

Auron

Moderators
« on: September 02, 2017, 01:59:39 PM »

When you don't take early action, things snowball like this. Even I have a 2nd account now, this   is fun as hell. I'm sure this is working as intended.

Bander72

Re: Moderators
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 02:11:54 PM »

:PThis is lile gang warfare occuring in the forum. I think they should just ban any monegal topic that is not a diary. And then assemble a list of trolls to ban.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Cloudo

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 02:15:59 PM »

I am sure that internet trolls won't frequent this forum for trolling. I mean this forum is very unpopular, which is a thing that trolls don't appreciate. So why would they come here to troll? I myself have troll accounts on old forums (Reddit!). If you really enjoy trolling this forum and find it "fun as hell"? then you must be weird! Only getting like five replies an hour? This is nothing, you must have never tried trolling on old forums then?
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

Auron

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 02:26:19 PM »

:PThis is lile gang warfare occuring in the forum. I think they should just ban any monegal topic that is not a diary. And then assemble a list of trolls to ban.
That would help.

If you really enjoy trolling this forum and find it "fun as hell"? then you must be weird! Only getting like five replies an hour? This is nothing, you must have never tried trolling on old forums then?
I was leaning a bit to the sarcastic side there. I've never tryed to troll anywhere to be frank.

The Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 02:29:48 PM »

As I told you in private Bander,I don't agree with you.
I think they should bann things like fool banners (Butcher of Barcelona and other stupid things) but they should give the possibility to an external reader to read ALL the topics & discussion regarding this doctor in order to get an own idea.
Censorship is not a good idea
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

The Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 02:33:54 PM »

I am sure that internet trolls won't frequent this forum for trolling. I mean this forum is very unpopular, which is a thing that trolls don't appreciate. So why would they come here to troll? I myself have troll accounts on old forums (Reddit!). If you really enjoy trolling this forum and find it "fun as hell"? then you must be weird! Only getting like five replies an hour? This is nothing, you must have never tried trolling on old forums then?
I really agree with you.I think moderators should bann all things like stupid banners ("Butcher of barcelona" and other stupid banners) but they should give the possibility to an external reader to get his own idea about this doctor.And this it's possible only letting intact the topic.
Censoring all the discussion and letting only the "patients" diaries seem to me a bad idea.

Auron

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 02:44:13 PM »

As I told you in private Bander,I don't agree with you.
I think they should bann things like fool banners (Butcher of Barcelona and other stupid things) but they should give the possibility to an external reader to read ALL the topics & discussion regarding this doctor in order to get an own idea.
Censorship is not a good idea
You, sir, are an idiot.

There're a crazy ammount of fake patients(even a fake doctor now) wrtiting fake facts about a doctor and this procedure and you want external readers to read it??? How dumb can you be??? The truth lies in the diaries of people who have had this surgery, who have been in contact with their doctors. You sure live up to your name.

The Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 02:56:12 PM »

You, sir, are an idiot.

There're a crazy ammount of fake patients(even a fake doctor now) wrtiting fake facts about a doctor and this procedure and you want external readers to read it??? How dumb can you be??? The truth lies in the diaries of people who have had this surgery, who have been in contact with their doctors. You sure live up to your name.
PAY attention at your language when you're speaking with me.
I don't trust you,you're the guy that made all of the propaganda about this doctor :"the best in the world","the best choice for CLL","he is like an Iphone 7 while other doctors are Iphone 1" and other ridicolous things.
I don't believe a SINGLE your word.You could be the one behind all this fakes accounts making the pretext to shut down the topic.
And I'm still waiting for the answers to my questions,"Auron"
You said that Cooper's diary is false.Where are your proofs ?
Maybe you want also to delete his diary.
Yeah let the "patients" of this spanish doctor to rule the forum,what a good idea

Auron

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 03:13:29 PM »

PAY attention at your language when you're speaking with me.
I don't trust you,you're the guy that made all of the propaganda about this doctor :"the best in the world","the best choice for CLL","he is like an Iphone 7 while other doctors are Iphone 1" and other ridicolous things.
I don't believe a SINGLE your word.You could be the one behind all this fakes accounts making the pretext to shut down the topic.
And I'm still waiting for the answers to my questions,"Auron"
You said that Cooper's diary is false.Where are your proofs ?
Maybe you want also to delete his diary.
Yeah let the "patients" of this spanish doctor to rule the forum,what a good idea
I'ts my 1st time trying to explain things to someone with such low IQ so please, make an effort and try to understand it.

I've never said hes the best in the world, I only said I recommend him and that he is, for me, the best choice considering his ability and how much he charges. Check all my past posts, its not difficult.

As for the iphone thing, I've never said such a thing, but once again, lem'me help you because I know someone who did:

About the difference in surgical skill, the learning curve is about numbers. Of course Dr. Paley and Dr. Guichet are better than Dr. Monegal. In my humble opinion, Dr Paley is a "extra safe" Iphone 7 , Dr. Guichet is a "weight-bearing , sportive" Iphone 7 and Dr. Monegal is that Chinese smart phone which in many cases is as successful as the others, but it's just not the same.

Are you embarrassed now? You will be. Next up is the Cooper dilemma

I've never said that Cooper's diary is false. I said Cooper doesn't exist. Auron does not exist either. It's a forum account. There, I feel like I'm explaining stuff to a 6 years odl kid lool.

The people who rule this forum are moderators by the way.

The Dreamer

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 03:46:58 PM »

I'ts my 1st time trying to explain things to someone with such low IQ so please, make an effort and try to understand it.

I've never said hes the best in the world, I only said I recommend him and that he is, for me, the best choice considering his ability and how much he charges. Check all my past posts, its not difficult.

As for the iphone thing, I've never said such a thing, but once again, lem'me help you because I know someone who did:

Are you embarrassed now? You will be. Next up is the Cooper dilemma

I've never said that Cooper's diary is false. I said Cooper doesn't exist. Auron does not exist either. It's a forum account. There, I feel like I'm explaining stuff to a 6 years odl kid lool.

The people who rule this forum are moderators by the way.
I'm searching the original quote.But probable you edited or deleted the post.So bad that i didn't take a screenshot

Auron

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2017, 03:50:38 PM »

I'm searching the original quote.But probable you edited or deleted the post.So bad that i didn't take a screenshot
Can't you see that it was LLSouthAmerica that mentioned the iphone comparison and not me? And btw, its not possible to edit old posts so I could never edit or delete it. Gosh....

Ozymandias

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 04:12:42 PM »

I am also quite disappointed with the mods lately.

Penguinn, Kilo, Iamready... do you really think that this laissez-faire approach is working? What have been happening here for the last 3 or 4 days is quite shameful, don't you agree?

The Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2017, 04:32:11 PM »

Can't you see that it was LLSouthAmerica that mentioned the iphone comparison and not me? And btw, its not possible to edit old posts so I could never edit or delete it. Gosh....
About Monegal: he is less experienced than Guichet as he is in his early 40s. But I know he does more than 365 operations per year and has teams regularly come over to learn from him.
Do you really need 10,000 operations to be become the best?

In summary, I would say Dr. Guichet is like an iPhone 1, Dr. Monegal is like an iPhone 7 and additionally less expensive, which made the choice very easy for me.

It seems that is an helloworld's post.However they are so similar (Auron and Helloworld) that i've exchanged one with an another.
Finally maybe I've found,this is probably the original one.It seems that is an helloworld's post.However they are so similar (Auron and Helloworld) that i've exchanged one with an another.
If anyone that is not an Auron companion or Monegal patient can confirm that older post can not be modified,also by older seniors,I would be grateful.
However I don't buy it Auron,it's pathetic.When one says Cooper doesn't exist,he means that his diary and experiences are false.

And denying that you are making propaganda for this spanish doctor reveals that you are not reliable.
In the next days i'll make a compilation of your quotes about him.
The Dreamer

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2017, 04:39:21 PM »

I continued it but not started it haha and you have said at one point or another about Monegal that "the best in the world","the best choice for CLL" that's probably what triggered my response haha.

I don't see the point in this The Dreamer, he is allowed to make those unbelievable remarks about Monegal the same way as other people are allowed to say that he is in no way the best LL doctor.

Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2017, 04:41:04 PM »

I am also quite disappointed with the mods lately.

Penguinn, Kilo, Iamready... do you really think that this laissez-faire approach is working? What have been happening here for the last 3 or 4 days is quite shameful, don't you agree?

I think they are simply not reading this at the moment, if not they would've taken action already.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

The Dreamer

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2017, 04:49:25 PM »

I continued it but not started it haha and you have said at one point or another about Monegal that "the best in the world","the best choice for CLL" that's probably what triggered my response haha.

I don't see the point in this The Dreamer, he is allowed to make those unbelievable remarks about Monegal the same way as other people are allowed to say that he is in no way the best LL doctor.
Of course he can say what he want.
But I would like to focus your attention upon one thing:he didn't take also the quoth of helloworld (hope anyone that is not linked with those patients can confirm posts can't be edited) but only yours trying to make people to think that you started the "mobile comparisons".Instead Helloworld started that.
Yeah,cunning try

Auron

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2017, 04:50:56 PM »

he is allowed to make those unbelievable remarks about Monegal the same way as other people are allowed to say that he is in no way the best LL doctor.
Care to point out what unbelievable remarks I've made about Dr. Monegal by quoting them? You have a bad habit of accusing people without any kind of proof or credibitlity.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 04:52:44 PM »

Care to point out what unbelievable remarks I've made about Dr. Monegal by quoting them? You have a bad habit of accusing people without any kind of proof or credibitlity.

It is my appreciation/belief that your remarks are unbelievable: "the best in the world","the best choice for CLL". Of course, we can agree to disagree on that point.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Auron

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 04:56:08 PM »

But I would like to focus your attention upon one thing:he didn't take also the quoth of helloworld (hope anyone that is not linked with those patients can confirm posts can't be edited) but only yours trying to make people to think that you started the "mobile comparisons".Instead Helloworld started that.
Yeah,cunning try
Does it matter who it was? I don't even know who started it. It wasn't me so your accusations are false. Get your facts right before posting.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 04:56:46 PM »

Yeah,cunning try

Yes, I noticed. Instead of just letting me say what I wanted to say in peace, they try to delegitimize me, treating me like a troll even doubting that I am an LL patient. Everyone who did not agree with them like Cooper is criticised because they are not discussing ideas they go directly to attack the person posting the criticism.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Auron

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2017, 04:56:53 PM »

It is my appreciation/belief that your remarks are unbelievable: "the best in the world","the best choice for CLL". Of course, we can agree to disagree on that point.
Show me a proof that I've said it. Again, I've only said that imo hes the best choice for the money he charges. That's an unbelievable remark? Lmao.

*Edit* Whether Dr. Monegal is the best choice for CLL or not is debatable, not an unbelievable remark. I havent seen any other patient doing as good as Helloworld. Anyone can say Dr. Guichet is the best option for CLL, I sure wouldn't make a fuss about it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

Cinderella

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2017, 05:07:41 PM »

Yes good sir. What probably triggered other Monegal patients is that they do not see a point in (Guichet patient) systematically attacking another doctor. This is a bit strange Inwould say.
When Inwas in Barcelona I met another girl who did femurs with Gichet and had big complications (fracture, discrepancy, misalignment..) and I still think Guichet is an excellent choice.
This procedures are risky by themselves...blaming and slandering doctors can be a way to show frustration but in my opinion it is totally unfair.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2017, 05:11:58 PM »

Show me a proof that I've said it. Again, I've only said that imo hes the best choice for the money he charges. That's an unbelievable remark? Lmao.

*Edit* Whether Dr. Monegal is the best choice for CLL or not is debatable, not an unbelievable remark. I havent seen any other patient doing as good as Helloworld. Anyone can say Dr. Guichet is the best option for CLL, I sure wouldn't make a fuss about it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Dr. Monegal is currently the best option in Europe for LL and if you consider how cheap it is I'd say he is the best option in the world. Why don't you stop creating accounts and accept that you have lost your little war? It's been 2 years, about time you move on with your life.I second this.

I just told you, in my opinion, it is unbelievable. I think the Italian doctors are much better than him at a similar price ratio. So yes, I think you are wrong in your remarks that he is the best option in the world. Again, we can agree to disagree on that one.

Went from 164 to 170 cm

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2017, 05:14:24 PM »

Either way, I'm done speaking with you. Just to quote you I checked your history and you have a very long career of attacking people who are against Monegal and making all your posts about him.

In particular, I'm absolutely annoyed by this comment you told Space "You know what's delicious? knowing your life sucks to the point that you want to suicide yourself. Do it already, you're just garbage anyways."

What the hell is the problem with you man?
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Auron

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2017, 05:17:56 PM »

I just told you, in my opinion, it is unbelievable. I think the Italian doctors are much better than him at a similar price ratio. So yes, I think you are wrong in your remarks that he is the best option in the world. Again, we can agree to disagree on that one.
That is your unbelievable remark? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, you sure ran out of options there.

To be honest, I don't know much about italian doctors, I don't even see a single internal femurs diary  with an italian doctor. I do believe Catagni is the best option for external tibia. Sorry for my UNBELIEVABLE REMARK about Catagni, don't flame me please.

Auron

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2017, 05:18:56 PM »

Either way, I'm done speaking with you. Just to quote you I checked your history and you have a very long career of attacking people who are against Monegal and making all your posts about him.

In particular, I'm absolutely annoyed by this comment you told Space "You know what's delicious? knowing your life sucks to the point that you want to suicide yourself. Do it already, you're just garbage anyways."

What the hell is the problem with you man?
That was bad indeed, I believe I said sorry afterwards.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2017, 05:19:13 PM »

Yes good sir. What probably triggered other Monegal patients is that they do not see a point in (Guichet patient) systematically attacking another doctor. This is a bit strange Inwould say.
When Inwas in Barcelona I met another girl who did femurs with Gichet and had big complications (fracture, discrepancy, misalignment..) and I still think Guichet is an excellent choice.
This procedures are risky by themselves...blaming and slandering doctors can be a way to show frustration but in my opinion it is totally unfair.

You are very wrong Cinderella I do not systematically attack any other doctor. I only heard from people that Monegal had very concerning behaviours and wanted to share them so that people would think twice before going to him. The normal way would be that I said what I said and then it would be done. Instead, we have thousands of Monegal "patients" attacking me personally and insulting me.

So if I had posted the Dr Paley story which went out in the news about a law sue, many would say he made a mistake or argue that it probably wasn't his fault etc. However, what would NOT happen is that a lot of Paley's patient would attack me. If I were a Paley patient, I would simply say: "I honestly do not believe that Dr. Paley would do/say that, I had a great experience with him". Now compare this to the behaviours of Monegal "patients" here in the forum.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2017, 05:22:45 PM »

That is your unbelievable remark? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, you sure ran out of options there.

To be honest, I don't know much about italian doctors, I don't even see a single internal femurs diary  with an italian doctor. I do believe Catagni is the best option for external tibia. Sorry for my UNBELIEVABLE REMARK about Catagni, don't flame me please.

It is funny how you argue so much for only an adjective "unbelievable" which only reflects my personal opinion. When you ran out of logic, you just mock. I'm sorry Auron, but just learn to accept something without trying to get the last word at any cost.

What I said is that you can say whatever you want to say about Monegal which I personally believe is not true and maybe even ridiculous to some extent and in the same way let others say the opposite opinion without changing it into an exchange of insult. Take the mature way.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Auron

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2017, 05:22:48 PM »

I only heard from people that Monegal had very concerning behaviours and wanted to share them so that people would think twice before going to him.
You sure you heard from people? I think you got that information from forum users. I could be wrong.

Auron

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2017, 05:27:06 PM »

It is funny how you argue so much for only an adjective "unbelievable" which only reflects my personal opinion. When you ran out of logic, you just mock. I'm sorry Auron, but just learn to accept something without trying to get the last word at any cost.

What I said is that you can say whatever you want to say about Monegal which I personally believe is not true and maybe even ridiculous to some extent and in the same way let others say the opposite opinion without changing it into an exchange of insult. Take the mature way.
I ran out of logic? Says the Guichet patient who thinks he knows Monegal better than the Monegal patient. Stick with Guichet because I sure won't discuss Guichet matters with you.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2017, 05:41:20 PM »

You sure you heard from people? I think you got that information from forum users. I could be wrong.

Yes, I heard from people who knew Monegal patients when I was doing LL in Milan and then other people in this forum wrote to me saying what I've said plenty of times and do not need to repeat.

I ran out of logic? Says the Guichet patient who thinks he knows Monegal better than the Monegal patient. Stick with Guichet because I sure won't discuss Guichet matters with you.

Again, what is your problem? Why do you have to mention Dr. Guichet to me? I don't know Monegal and I will never know him as I would never consider him for any LL. Only that I have reasons to doubt him. Is it so unacceptable to point that fact without being attacked?
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up