Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moderators  (Read 6404 times)

Auron

Re: Moderators
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2017, 05:27:06 PM »

It is funny how you argue so much for only an adjective "unbelievable" which only reflects my personal opinion. When you ran out of logic, you just mock. I'm sorry Auron, but just learn to accept something without trying to get the last word at any cost.

What I said is that you can say whatever you want to say about Monegal which I personally believe is not true and maybe even ridiculous to some extent and in the same way let others say the opposite opinion without changing it into an exchange of insult. Take the mature way.
I ran out of logic? Says the Guichet patient who thinks he knows Monegal better than the Monegal patient. Stick with Guichet because I sure won't discuss Guichet matters with you.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2017, 05:41:20 PM »

You sure you heard from people? I think you got that information from forum users. I could be wrong.

Yes, I heard from people who knew Monegal patients when I was doing LL in Milan and then other people in this forum wrote to me saying what I've said plenty of times and do not need to repeat.

I ran out of logic? Says the Guichet patient who thinks he knows Monegal better than the Monegal patient. Stick with Guichet because I sure won't discuss Guichet matters with you.

Again, what is your problem? Why do you have to mention Dr. Guichet to me? I don't know Monegal and I will never know him as I would never consider him for any LL. Only that I have reasons to doubt him. Is it so unacceptable to point that fact without being attacked?
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Auron

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2017, 05:56:10 PM »

Yes, I heard from people who knew Monegal patients when I was doing LL in Milan and then other people in this forum wrote to me saying what I've said plenty of times and do not need to repeat.

Again, what is your problem? Why do you have to mention Dr. Guichet to me? I don't know Monegal and I will never know him as I would never consider him for any LL. Only that I have reasons to doubt him. Is it so unacceptable to point that fact without being attacked?
What is my problem? Maybe the fact that you have been attacking Monegal patients in many threads, Sherlock? I mentioned Dr. Guichet because he is your doctor and from what has been said in a certain diary, there is plenty of stuff you can accuse him of, since you like to accuse Dr. Monegal so much.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2017, 06:09:46 PM »

What is my problem? Maybe the fact that you have been attacking Monegal patients in many threads, Sherlock? I mentioned Dr. Guichet because he is your doctor and from what has been said in a certain diary, there is plenty of stuff you can accuse him of, since you like to accuse Dr. Monegal so much.

So what is it with you if I attack Monegal (which I have not I have merely pointed that people have told me concerning stuff about him which is true). Dr. Guichet is my doctor, so what? I have seen dozens of patients who went well better than Helloworld and none of them has attacked BodyBuilder when he said that Dr. Guichet is the worst choice for LL. This is the correct behaviour of someone who is not doing publicity in the forum. So this is the difference... when Cooper had a complication with Monegal, Monegal other "patients" tried to explain how it was Cooper fault, when Unicorn had a complication everyone agreed it was the doctor's fault.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Auron

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2017, 06:26:11 PM »

So what is it with you if I attack Monegal (which I have not I have merely pointed that people have told me concerning stuff about him which is true). Dr. Guichet is my doctor, so what? I have seen dozens of patients who went well better than Helloworld and none of them has attacked BodyBuilder when he said that Dr. Guichet is the worst choice for LL. This is the correct behaviour of someone who is not doing publicity in the forum. So this is the difference... when Cooper had a complication with Monegal, Monegal other "patients" tried to explain how it was Cooper fault, when Unicorn had a complication everyone agreed it was the doctor's fault.
I don't comment Cooper's situation because I simply do not know about it. If you defend Guichet or not has nothing to do with me, I defend Dr. Monegal from false accusations the same way I condemn him for the mistake he had with MusicMaker. Actually, one of the reasons why I believe Dr. Guichet is a good surgeon it's because I know Dr. Monegal also had a mistake in the past. What I can't stand is the way you attack us PATIENTS, saying we are being manipulated by the doctor, etc. Pure lies. It's as if you are being paid to say somth like that which I believe you're not.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2017, 06:33:13 PM »

I don't comment Cooper's situation because I simply do not know about it. If you defend Guichet or not has nothing to do with me, I defend Dr. Monegal from false accusations the same way I condemn him for the mistake he had with MusicMaker. Actually, one of the reasons why I believe Dr. Guichet is a good surgeon it's because I know Dr. Monegal also had a mistake in the past. What I can't stand is the way you attack us PATIENTS, saying we are being manipulated by the doctor, etc. Pure lies. It's as if you are being paid to say somth like that which I believe you're not.

Well I read in Cooper diary and there were a lot of people defending Monegal and trying to pin this on him. If that hasn't anything to do with you, why would you mention Dr. Guichet in the first place? Never heard of you condemning Monegal for anything, good for you. This is a dangerous surgery and any doctor can make mistakes especially in patients with high base risk. I don't attack you patients, I simply said that people have told me that the Dr. pressures patients into posting good stuff about him and threatens patients against speaking bad against him, which is the truth believe or not. Maybe not you, but this does make oneself put doubt in comments from Monegal "patients". After reviewing Cooper journal, he also makes the same observation. Is possible that people lied to me and that Cooper is lying? It is indeed possible, but I seriously doubt it. I'm not paid to say anything... just wanted people to be suspicious because I thought there was enough reason to be so. Then all hell broke loose and people started attacking me.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Bander72

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2017, 06:51:53 AM »

At this rate forum will get rebranded TMF The Monegal Forum. We don't want a repeat of the controversy with sarin to happen to this forum. We are not there yet..... So someone with some power coughmodscough should resolve this before it gets to that point. But it seems that despite many users saying this it is falling on deaf ears.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up