Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MY PROPORTIONS (NEED ADVICE)  (Read 5742 times)

liltunechi

MY PROPORTIONS (NEED ADVICE)
« on: September 07, 2017, 06:10:13 PM »

Hey everyone. Before I begin, i just want to let everyone know to READ EVERYTHING PROPERLY AND CAREFULLY.

I am 170cm tall and my wingspan is 170cm too. I am looking to do around 4-4.5 cm on my tibias. Once thats done, I will be wearing lifts that will take me to 178cm. Below I will post three pictures.

Picture 1 will be how i look currently, barefoot

Picture 2 is how I would look at 178. (4 cm from tibia and 4 from lifts).  I am wearing shoes and on my tiptoes, this gives me an exact height of +8cm. 

Picture 3 will be the same as picture 2. HOWEVER, I LOOK TERRIBLE. WHEN I DO THE MOCKUP AND STRETCH OUT MY TIBIAS FOR 8CM I LOOK VERY DISPROPORTIONATE. HOWEVER, IN PICTURE 2 I LOOK FINE, WHEN I AM SIMPLY IN MY TIP TOES.

Can you guys please give some feedback? When on tiptoes i look fine, even when i look in the mirror i look fine. But when i do a mockup and stretch my tibia out to 8cm (REMEMBER, I WILL NOT BE LENGHTENING 8CM ON TIBIA. 4CM ONLY. THE ONLY REASON I STRETCH MY TIBIA OUT TO 8CM IS BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE HOW I WILL LOOK EVENTUALLY WITH 4CM ON TIBIA AND 4CM FROM SHOE LIFTS)

Personally i think picture 2 is the best representation of how i will look at the end

THANS AGAIN EVERYONE. IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW!!

Picture 1: https://imgur.com/pLxn33e

Picture 2: https://imgur.com/WkxuOYq

Picture 3: https://imgur.com/BeICgNP

GeTs

Re: MY PROPORTIONS (NEED ADVICE)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 06:23:35 PM »

I find you should always do a semi nked photo with you wearing underwears so we can see how long torso/arms/tibia/femurs are.

Non tailor made shirts make your arms look short and those baggy shorts make your tibias look long.

Sorry but I can't judge for crap from your pics

TIBIKE200

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 06:29:29 PM »

It's like the 4th time you are posting the same thread.

Since may you could have lost a few pounds instead of keep focusing on the same bull
I learned some stuff during this time

liltunechi

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 06:59:41 PM »

I find you should always do a semi nked photo with you wearing underwears so we can see how long torso/arms/tibia/femurs are.

Non tailor made shirts make your arms look short and those baggy shorts make your tibias look long.

Sorry but I can't judge for crap from your pics

https://imgur.com/cbn4mt7

This is how i look barefoot in underwear today

liltunechi

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 07:00:33 PM »

It's like the 4th time you are posting the same thread.

Since may you could have lost a few pounds instead of keep focusing on the same bullcrap

Wish i had a counter to this, ur 100% right. I need to get my body toghether.

GeTs

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 07:35:56 PM »

https://imgur.com/cbn4mt7

This is how i look barefoot in underwear today

Lose weight and you can get away with 5cm on tibia

liltunechi

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 07:44:22 PM »

Lose weight and you can get away with 5cm on tibia

Even whilst wearing lifts that'll take me to 178?

liltunechi

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 07:45:44 PM »

ALSO THA FACT THAT I AM CURRENTLY OVERWEIGHT, DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT THIS AFFECTS HOW MY PROPORTIONS LOOKS IN PICTURES ?

onemorefoot

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 08:02:13 PM »

ALSO THA FACT THAT I AM CURRENTLY OVERWEIGHT, DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT THIS AFFECTS HOW MY PROPORTIONS LOOKS IN PICTURES ?
The fact that one is overweight can make appear the torso bigger than It really is, that would be tricky becuase you can think you have chance to get away with a lot of cm but not. The second picture is the best, good choice 4 cm in lower legs, 8 cm looks like crap here
Budget will determine my future.

GeTs

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 08:02:25 PM »

Lose it and then we will see. But yes being overweight makes your arm look shorter

GeTs

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 08:07:39 PM »

The fact that one is overweight can make appear the torso bigger than It really is, that would be tricky becuase you can think you have chance to get away with a lot of cm but not. The second picture is the best, good choice 4 cm in lower legs, 8 cm looks like crap here
Torso has nothing to do with how much you can lengthen imo. A guy with short torso but long arms & long legs looks good and natural. It's all about how arms fit in the whole context. Not wingspan, arms.

In fact a bigger torso makes your arms look shorter. Being leaner will make your arms look longer

See how bad clothing and bulky torso can make your arms look short

liltunechi

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 08:12:17 PM »

I think you got something mixed uo. The second picture if how I would look after 4cm on tibia and wearing 4cm shoe lifts. Picture 3 is the same in terms of how tall I am, however i added all 8cm to the tibia, when in actuality I will only do 4cm on tibia and wear 4cm lifts.

Thats why im confused because picture2 3 i look fine, but picture 3 i look terrible, however in both cases i am 178cm

liltunechi

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2017, 08:14:01 PM »

Torso has nothing to do with how much you can lengthen imo. A guy with short torso but long arms & long legs looks good and natural. It's all about how arms fit in the whole context. Not wingspan, arms.

In fact a bigger torso makes your arms look shorter. Being leaner will make your arms look longer

I agree. It's all about arm length

Mr Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2017, 08:16:30 PM »

You are a sloppy fat bastard! Forget about Limb Lengthening surgery, you need gastric bypass surgery ASAP!
banned for usage of hostility/insult/name-calling/ toward other users.

liltunechi

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2017, 08:19:39 PM »

You are a sloppy fat bastard! Forget about Limb Lengthening surgery, you need gastric bypass surgery ASAP!

HAHAHa, to be homest i should post proportion pics on here once I am im healthy shape.

Mr Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 08:26:34 PM »

Dude! I GET it, you're gay. Calm the f*ck down with the posting of your bedroom wall pin up photos that you jerk off to!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 08:48:54 PM by Mr Sarcastic »
banned for usage of hostility/insult/name-calling/ toward other users.

onemorefoot

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 10:58:17 PM »

Torso has nothing to do? Maybe arms are more important, but If you lengthen that much you Will look like a dwarf in stilts.

liltunechi

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2017, 12:14:15 AM »

Torso has nothing to do? Maybe arms are more important, but If you lengthen that much you Will look like a dwarf in stilts.

Is this for me?

onemorefoot

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 01:54:09 AM »

Is this for me?
No, just an  observation, becuase I do think torso length is importsnt

Bander72

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2017, 05:25:30 AM »

Dude! I GET it, you're gay. Calm the f*ck down with the posting of your bedroom wall pin up photos that you jerk off to!

Judging by his school shooter face and twink body he posted in another thread. You probably right that he is a faggot.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account
Pages: [1]   Go Up