Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Jexus, Tibial LON with Monorails - Dr. Muharrem Inan @ Turkey  (Read 23093 times)

jexus

Re: Jexus, Tibial LON with Monorails - Dr. Muharrem Inan @ Turkey
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2018, 06:25:59 PM »

I am not sure if it better to do it right now because it may lead to non union. But doctors now better. For sure up to 0.5cm a bone can lengthen immediately with a cut (and an internal or external fixator to keep it stable) so go for it.

I couldn’t understand so you think if I do 0,5 immediately I have to get fixators again or can I do it without them as there is still the intramedullar nail of the LON inside ?
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

Body Builder

« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2018, 06:45:06 PM »

I couldn’t understand so you think if I do 0,5 immediately I have to get fixators again or can I do it without them as there is still the intramedullar nail of the LON inside ?
The doctor should unlock the nail, rebreak the bone and lengthen it for 0.5cm and lock the nail again.
No external fixator.

jexus

« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2018, 09:22:54 PM »

The doctor should unlock the nail, rebreak the bone and lengthen it for 0.5cm and lock the nail again.
No external fixator.

Hey man, I couldn’t find anything on the internet about lenghtening 0,5 cm without fixator. Are you sure it is possible ? If it is possible I will want first 0,5 on the left then when it is consolidated 0,5 on the left and 0,5 on the right with two surgeries.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:07:14 PM by jexus »
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

jexus

« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2018, 10:52:33 PM »

Glad to hear that brother. I’m hoping to get my surgery by the age of 25 so I got a couple of years to save money. May I ask what your wingspan is ? And how do you feel your proportions look like now are you satisfied? Do you look well proportion it?

Hey man,

My wingspan is 166 cm it is really short compared to my height but I look really proportionate. With another 5 or 6 cm my height will be 180-81 and my wingspan will be almost 15 cm shorter that's why I don't want another LL on femurs.

Tiny

« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2018, 03:45:43 AM »

Hey man, I couldn’t find anything on the internet about lenghtening 0,5 cm without fixator. Are you sure it is possible ? If it is possible I will want first 0,5 on the left then when it is consolidated 0,5 on the left and 0,5 on the right with two surgeries.

Why are you looking for answers on the internet? Please, go ask your doctor instead. Nag his irresponsible ass.

jexus

« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2018, 05:29:32 AM »

Why are you looking for answers on the internet? Please, go ask your doctor instead. Nag his irresponsible ass.

I have an appointment really soon mate. I’ll update.

Body Builder

« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2018, 08:47:00 AM »

It is not so easy and no responsible doctor would break your bones just to lengthen 0.5cm for cosmetic purposes.
It cam be done only to make your discrepancy less and still it has some risks of malunion but still it is rare to have a malunion with a so little gap.

It can be done as many LL doctors, when they break the bone for the first time, leave a gap up to that to avoid premature consolidation and the patient heals wirhout problems.
So I am sure it can be done to lessen your discrepancy but only for that.

jexus

« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2018, 08:14:03 AM »

Guys zayn malik was seen in wheechair and crutches, they say it is minor but both zayn n gigi hadid didn’t comment. Maybe he had an unilateral internal tibia LL to be taller than his GF what do you think ?

Check out the photo on the link he intentionnally covers his left knee with the pants normally it is open knee.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/610123/Zayn-Malik-wheelchair-foot-injury

Body Builder

« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2018, 08:46:36 AM »

Guys zayn malik was seen in wheechair and crutches, they say it is minor but both zayn n gigi hadid didn’t comment. Maybe he had an unilateral internal tibia LL to be taller than his GF what do you think ?

Check out the photo on the link he intentionnally covers his left knee with the pants normally it is open knee.

He has bandages on his ankle.
Also, Zayn Malik has everything and he is not even short. Finally, doing LL as a so famous person mean that everyone in media will find it out and this will cause their fame to deterioratenas LL is something too extreme for the average person to think positive about it.

So in a few words, Malik is impossible that did LL.

Android

« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2018, 08:53:22 AM »

Hard to tell if he had CLL in the first place, I'd say it's quite unlikely. But if we're to believe he did, I'd place my bets on internal femurs. Not the most detailed photos, but his exposed knee seems pristine for tibial internals.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

TIBIKE200

« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2018, 09:05:00 AM »

Also, Zayn Malik has everything and he is not even short. Finally, doing LL as a so famous person mean that everyone in media will find it out and this will cause their fame to deterioratenas LL is something too extreme for the average person to think positive about it.

He is either 172cm or 175cm. So he is not tall either. But yeah. at those heights it would be nuts to do LL as a famous person
I learned some stuff during this time

Android

« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2018, 09:12:38 AM »

But yeah. at those heights it would be nuts to do LL as a famous person

Reminds me of Daniel Radliffe.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

TIBIKE200

« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2018, 09:18:32 AM »

Body Builder

« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2018, 04:56:18 PM »

he is 164-165 though. So in his case I don't know
I agree. 1.65 has a huge difference to about 1.73.
Also Malik is considered very good looking and has everything.
For sure he has nothing to gain with LL.

jexus

« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2018, 10:54:54 PM »

Today I measured my proportions.

I'm incredibly amazed by the results.

I have the exact same leg to upper body and lower leg to upper leg proportions with the Da Vinci's famous Vitruvian Man.

https://www.google.com.tr/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj92Z-Mg9bYAhXjBsAKHR_7BwMQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstudy.com%2Facademy%2Flesson%2Fda-vincis-the-vitruvian-man-history-golden-ratio-quiz.html&psig=AOvVaw1TudyfQbfaB8vbZaTaf9yc&ust=1515970166837632

Another new thing

My height is 175 with 166 wingspan
My father is 173-174 with 181 wingspan
My legs are 7 cm longer than my father
My starting tibia was 33,4 at 168-169 cm
My friends starting tibia was 35,5 with 166 cm.

jexus

« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2018, 10:58:09 PM »

Zayn Malik is shorter than you.  If you think this way, it means if you have a very beautiful GF, lots of money and a handsome face even with 170 you have everything and height is not a problem. I believe you can have all these at your height. You're not short anyways.

Tiger9898

« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2018, 12:18:06 AM »

Hey Jexus, seems like your father has really long wingspan.   As far as I know normally people's wingspan is equal to their height (+,-2 cm).
Age-19
Starting height: 162,5-163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
Goal: 6,5 cm femur lengthening

Body Builder

« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2018, 12:24:40 AM »

Zayn Malik is shorter than you.  If you think this way, it means if you have a very beautiful GF, lots of money and a handsome face even with 170 you have everything and height is not a problem. I believe you can have all these at your height. You're not short anyways.
Malik is very rich and famous Jexus. And only 1-2cm shorter than me (he is 1.72) so he has about the same height as me and much important things that I don't have.

Being famous, rich and handsome make height much less important comparing to a man like me who has a good appearance but very average income, noone knows him (except from my friends) and is less than average height.

So no, I can't have everything that Malik has only because I am about the same height. Even when I become 1.80+ I won't have what Malik and men like Malik have but I'll have more than I have now and more than average man so I am ok with that.
Being rich and famous (and no short) is much more important than just be tall, only an idiot wouldn't admit that.
But for an average person like me and you height will help a lot in our lives.

jexus

« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2018, 02:48:36 PM »

Hey Jexus, seems like your father has really long wingspan.   As far as I know normally people's wingspan is equal to their height (+,-2 cm).

Yes man, it is very weird. I personally measured it and it is true.

Masonm101

• Visitor
« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2018, 10:16:58 PM »

Hey, I was quite busy. I couldn't call because of time zone difference (also can't speak turkish). However, I left them an email and also contacted their facebook page, but no response yet. I hope they respond because I am considering to go there in May.

jexus

« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2018, 12:47:56 PM »

LAST WORDS OF MINE BEFORE LEAVING THIS FORUM.

EVERY FUTURE LL PATIENT OUT THERE,
I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND MUHARREM INAN AND HIS TEAM MEMBER OZAN ALI ERDAL FOR ANY TYPE OF LENGHTENING.

I AM A TIBIA LON PATIENT WHO WANTED TO GO FOR 7 CM.

MY LAST X-RAYS WERE SHOWING THAT BOTH LEGS WERE EQUALLY LENGTHENED 6.8 CM.

AFTER THE FRAME REMOVAL, IT BECAME CLEAR THAT, MY LEFT LEG IS LENGTHENED 4.9 CM. YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT. AND RIGHT IS LENGTHENED 6 CM.

I'M TELLING ABOUT THIS DISCREPANCY FOR LAST 3 MONTHS IN CASE THERE IS SOMETHING TO DO BEFORE THE BONE CONSOLIDATES, MUHARREM INAN NEVER ANSWERS HIS PHONE HE EVEN DOESN'T GIVE PATIENTS HIS PHONE AND HE EVEN NEVER CALLS YOU WHEN YOU CALL THE CLINIC AND SAY IT IS AN EMERGENCY SO THEY GIVE HIS TEAM MEMBER OZAN ALI ERDAL'S PHONE FOR ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. OZAN ALI ERDAL ALSO DO NOT OPEN HIS PHONE. SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PROCESS ME AND MY FRIEND WHO DID 7 CM, WE ARE COMPLETELY DISSATISFIED WITH THEIR ATTITUDE. MY FRIENDS MOTHER EVEN SHOUTED TO THEM. ANYWAYS, AFTER 3 MONTHS OF DETAINING NOW THEY SAY THAT THE BONE IS CONSOLIDATED AND THERE IS NOTHING TO DO. THEY GAVE ME AN APPOINTMENT AFTER 3 MONTHS TO SEE "IF THERE IS REALLY A 1 CM DISCREPANCY" (WHICH MY LAST 5 X-RAYS SHOW).

THEIR PHYSIOTHERAPIST IS ALSO INCREDIBLY IRRESPONSIBLE. HE CAME INTO ROOM AND SAID ME TO STRECH MY ACHILLES AND LEFT I DIDN'T SEE HIM AGAIN. I HAD BALLERINA.

ADDITIONALLY, I HAD NERVE DAMAGE ON MY LEFT THUMB. MY THUMB LOST ITS DORSIFLEXION.

ANYONE OUT THERE WHO IS THINKING MUHARREM INAN OR HIS CREW, I ABSOLUTELY %100 DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM. DOCTOR INAN IS A GOOD PERSON BUT THEY ARE INCREDIBLY IRRESPONSIBLE AND THEIR BEHAVIOUR SINCE THE BEGINNING IS UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL.

ME AND MY FRIEND WHO DID 7 CM WE ARE COMPLETELY DISSATISFIED.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO KNOW NOW. I FEEL TERRIBLE. EVERYTIME I SEE THAT MY RIGHT KNEE IS HIGHER THAN THE LEFT KNEE I FEEL REALLY REALLY TERRIBLE. I HAD ONE CHANCE TO BE AT MY DESIRED HEIGHT AND THEIR TEAM SCREWED IT UP.

UPDATE

Guys today I was at the clinic. We talked with doctor Inan for an hour. He explained me the whole process and told that it is impossible for it to result in such a discrepancy.

For the conclusion, after a lot of measurements he told me to come anytime I want after the healing to do 1 cm on the shorter leg with just one surgery if I have any disturbance.

I feel bad for what wrote above. I was completely mad when I saw the X-ray results. Dr Inan is a very good person he is also a very good doctor who himself is not comfortable until the patient is completely satisfied. I think my case is very exceptional.

He has a lot of patients whose situations are very very bad. Normally he takes care of children with very bad discrepancies deformities in very unfortunate situations and the clinic is incredibly busy. I feel very sad every time I go to his clinic seeing little children. This is why I understand the communication problems. Anyways he gave me his private number.

About the nerve damage, I've read an article says that no matter how meticulously and perfectly done there is always a chance that the trauma while breaking the fibula can result in paralysing the thumb. My thumb is not paralysed btw only I couldn't do dorsiflexion therefore dr. Inan stiched the thumb to the finger right next to it.

Also about ballerina, I've talked with the user Trailblazer, he has also done 6 cm on tibias with dr Inan and had the achilles surgery with him. He says he runs two miles everyday and believes that he will be %100 again. So I do not worry much.

Anyways, I'm not mad and love my new height.

I will stay away from the forum for some time. I think this forum affects how you look to the matter "height". Even though I don't have any problems at 175 maybe 176 I start to question my height after seeing 178-180 guys want to do LL. I will come back if I do that 1 cm surgery.

Thank you all for being with me through the whole process, it is time for me to go on to my life.

Sincerely,
Jexus

TIBIKE200

« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2018, 01:32:15 PM »

1) How is your final height 175-176 if you were 168 and lengthened 4.9 on one leg?

2) what about the pictures you promised?

jexus

« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2018, 01:45:37 PM »

1) How is your final height 175-176 if you were 168 and lengthened 4.9 on one leg?

2) what about the pictures you promised?

I'm 176.5 sometimes even 177 after a really long sleep in the morning and 174.5 in the evening
I'm not %100 sure about 168. I remember myself 168 in the afternoon and probably 170 in the morning. Therefore it is logic for me to be 176,5 in the morning.
Probably it is more than 4.9, I guess like 5.2-5.3 on left and 6 on right. For example in one hospital left is 6 right is 7 in another hospital right is 6.7 left is 5.7 in the orthoradiography left is 5 right is 6. Therefore it is impossible to be %100 exact.

Tell me exactly what kind of photos you want. Taken from where.
I cannot take my shirt off to show you guys my upper body proportions because I'm tattoed everywhere and I'm a bit conservative about my privacy and identity.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2018, 04:44:09 PM »

I'm 176.5 sometimes even 177 after a really long sleep in the morning and 174.5 in the evening
I'm not %100 sure about 168. I remember myself 168 in the afternoon and probably 170 in the morning. Therefore it is logic for me to be 176,5 in the morning.
Probably it is more than 4.9, I guess like 5.2-5.3 on left and 6 on right. For example in one hospital left is 6 right is 7 in another hospital right is 6.7 left is 5.7 in the orthoradiography left is 5 right is 6. Therefore it is impossible to be %100 exact.

I cannot take my shirt off to show you guys my upper body proportions because I'm tattoed everywhere and I'm a bit conservative about my privacy and identity.

No need shirt off. Just one in clothes and one in underwear (with a shirt). either taken in front of a mirror or taken by someone else of you outside or whatever. But it should be total body

From where? I personally dont care. what's important is that your whole body is visible

Masonm101

• Visitor
« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2018, 04:33:37 PM »

Unfortunately they haven’t responded to my email and I don’t feel like calling them. I have no idea how they in contact with their patients after surgery.

doomsday

« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2018, 04:42:36 PM »

first you should learn how to measure height correctly. If you get 2 cm difference, youre definietly doing it wrong... look it up online

Body Builder

« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2018, 06:10:56 PM »

first you should learn how to measure height correctly. If you get 2 cm difference, youre definietly doing it wrong... look it up online
If you mean 2cm difference between morning and evenung height then you are completely wrong.
The vast majority of people have 1.5cm difference between them and many have 2 or a little more if they had a hard day with a lot of time being standing or working out etc.
Personally I have most of the times about 1.7 to 2 cm difference between morning and evening height. And I measure my height very correct since years ago.

Tiger9898

« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2018, 08:49:33 PM »

Jexus, I have a irrelevant question to you, have you ever heard about Dr Serkan Gurcan? Maybe I will have surgery in Turkey as you had. But not sure which doctor to choose.  Dr Mehmet Kocooğlu seems better option but his price is very expensive. Any advice?
Age-19
Starting height: 162,5-163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
Goal: 6,5 cm femur lengthening

jexus

« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2018, 08:51:20 PM »

Jexus, I have a irrelevant question to you, have you ever heard about Dr Serkan Gurcan? Maybe I will have surgery in Turkey as you had. But not sure which doctor to choose.  Dr Mehmet Kocooğlu seems better option but his price is very expensive. Any advice?

Hey mate, I have heard of both Dr. Gurcan and Dr. Kocaoğlu but I don't have any idea how good they are when it comes to CLL. I've never talked with them and I don't want to misguide you.

jexus

« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2018, 08:52:25 PM »

If you mean 2cm difference between morning and evenung height then you are completely wrong.
The vast majority of people have 1.5cm difference between them and many have 2 or a little more if they had a hard day with a lot of time being standing or working out etc.
Personally I have most of the times about 1.7 to 2 cm difference between morning and evening height. And I measure my height very correct since years ago.

That's right 2 cm is completely normal.

jexus

« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2018, 09:10:15 PM »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to tell you that I'm consolidating really good. My walking is almost (like %85-90) normal. I have very very very little hip swinging.

I'm going out with my friends every night. I go to the gym and swimming every day. Swimming is a great exercise for your legs.

I do not care about the discrepancy between the legs. I don't have any problem with walking and I strongly believe that it won't cause any problem at all in the future. Sometimes when I look into the mirror when I'm nked I see (or I think) that my left knee is a bit lower than the right one, but I think I'm the only one who notices it none of the people I asked noticed anything. My left leg was already 0,3 longer than the right so now my right is 0,5 longer than the left. Given that I have no problem with walking and that lengthening 0,5-0,8 on the short side won't make me taller I do not want to break my bones again. Once you return to your normal life the idea of another surgery becomes just disgusting I guess.

I have a little problem with going downwards on the stairs and I still can't run. These are both because the bone is not fully consolidated yet. Last week I tried to run but the broken places hurt because of too much pressure. Due that the same thing will happen when I land after I jump, I only jump towards the bed.

My Achilles is also getting stronger and my legs and my body are gaining their shape. I lost 7 kilos from 80,5 to 73,5. I will lose 3,5 more.

I think that once you consolidate it is much better to stay away from this forum or any forum related to height. During the day with shoes at 178-180 cm, I am generally above average and sometimes even tall. Forums like this related to height depress you very much. I'm very happy with my height since I don't read this forum and do my normal daily stuff.

Again, even though I do not give my whole process a 10 out of 10 it deserves a 7 out of 10 or at least a 6. I'm very happy with what I did and I'm very proud of myself.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up