Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: #BringBackVader  (Read 3296 times)

Alfredo

• Visitor
#BringBackVader
« on: September 12, 2017, 02:18:58 PM »

So....yeah the title is self explanatory. Now let me first explain that I do not share Vaders views. 6 feet is a great height and if I were that height I probably would not have even think of this surgery. But what I really liked about him was his stance and his resilience.

He was probably one of the only ones to take on, challenge and dare I say crush the idiotic dogma of "people above 5 feet something (usually 9,10,11) shouldn't do limb lengthening because they are not short and if they do it they are crazy. And as we now see what he predicted was right because more and more average height people who were lurkers are proudly posting and  seeking to do the surgery

So Lord Vader if you are reading this, heed our calls! This movement needs a leader and we need you!

The Dreamer

Re: #BringBackVader
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 02:45:50 PM »

When I will see proofs (x-rays,videos,pictures,scar's pictures,bills of payments) that this 6ft guys exist and has done this surgery,I will believe that.
Until then,all threads regarding him are crap
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Body Builder

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 03:06:30 PM »

Only a lunatic could admire another lunatic who did 2 LLs at 6ft initial height and before that he wore 4 inches stilts to feel taller (he said that not me).

So Alfredo congratulations, you are a true lunatic too and in reality you accept this weirdo's ideas.

backrandom

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 06:45:27 PM »

Lunatics everywhere

Penguinn

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 12:59:41 PM »

It's not hearsay that people over 5'10 or whatever height don't gain much from LL. You can literally see the percentile chart of height in your country and see the jump you make with the additional inches. Of course it's not entirely objective because everyone has their own perception of height, but it's not entirely subjective either like people love to make it out to be.

His posting wasn't restricted for being a 6 footer doing LL. He made a joke thread about suicide, inner contents being that old "what do you call guys under 6 feet? friends" meme. Either a jerk or a troll, either way, banned.

Bander72

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 01:11:40 PM »

It's not hearsay that people over 5'10 or whatever height don't gain much from LL. You can literally see the percentile chart of height in your country and see the jump you make with the additional inches. Of course it's not entirely objective because everyone has their own perception of height, but it's not entirely subjective either like people love to make it out to be.

His posting wasn't restricted for being a 6 footer doing LL. He made a joke thread about suicide, inner contents being that old "what do you call guys under 6 feet? friends" meme. Either a jerk or a troll, either way, banned.

I think you should look into the user account denniscef who has made racial remarks. He also has multiple accounts here in the forum.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Knik

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 01:15:12 PM »

typically the kind of meme that an insecure guys share.
Looking for Pili

Alfredo

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 01:46:23 AM »

Wait so he was banned? Surely what he posted couldn't be that bad... would you happen to have screenshot of what he actually posted Penguinn.

MirinHeight

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 06:30:47 AM »

Only a lunatic could admire another lunatic who did 2 LLs at 6ft initial height and before that he wore 4 inches stilts to feel taller (he said that not me).

So Alfredo congratulations, you are a true lunatic too and in reality you accept this weirdo's ideas.

Anybody of any height can have height dysphoria. There is a reason Dr. Paley and Dr. Rozbruch, two of the most renowned orthapedic surgeons in the world do not have any height limitation for CLL.

I am 178.5-179 cm and will be doing LL for 3-3.5 cm (external fixator tibias).

Just because a 5'6 man does ll to become 5'10, doesn't mean the risks for surgery for him are less than someone who goes from 5'10 to 6'0.
What if the change in self perception is the same for both of these men? What if the increased confidence is the same for both of these men?

currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 07:33:11 AM »

There is a reason Dr. Paley and Dr. Rozbruch, two of the most renowned orthapedic surgeons in the world do not have any height limitation for CLL.

$$$
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

The Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 08:24:15 AM »

$$$
You're absolutely right.I'm still waiting for a patient that had been rejected because he failed the "psychiatric evaluation"

Body Builder

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 11:48:01 AM »

Anybody of any height can have height dysphoria. There is a reason Dr. Paley and Dr. Rozbruch, two of the most renowned orthapedic surgeons in the world do not have any height limitation for CLL.

I am 178.5-179 cm and will be doing LL for 3-3.5 cm (external fixator tibias).

Just because a 5'6 man does ll to become 5'10, doesn't mean the risks for surgery for him are less than someone who goes from 5'10 to 6'0.
What if the change in self perception is the same for both of these men? What if the increased confidence is the same for both of these men?
The only reason, as Kilokahn mentioned, is money.
Especially Paley is clearly a merchant, a good LL doctor but a merchant. That's why he moved to Florida where the laws about LL are very loose because before some years in most americans state it was almost illegal to do LL for cosmetic reasons.
So yes, all people can have height dysphoria but the ones who have objective height problems (less than average height) have reasons while tall ones just need help from psychologists, not breaking their bones.

So height dysphoria can be a real and objective problem for shorter people but just a mental illness for the tall ones. And the later don't need LL but drugs.

bander72.

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 12:33:19 PM »

The only reason, as Kilokahn mentioned, is money.
Especially Paley is clearly a merchant, a good LL doctor but a merchant. That's why he moved to Florida where the laws about LL are very loose because before some years in most americans state it was almost illegal to do LL for cosmetic reasons.
So yes, all people can have height dysphoria but the ones who have objective height problems (less than average height) have reasons while tall ones just need help from psychologists, not breaking their bones.

So height dysphoria can be a real and objective problem for shorter people but just a mental illness for the tall ones. And the later don't need LL but drugs.
If the person want to spend a lot of money doing this surgery it's because height is an important issue .Why doctor should don't proceed? Because you think that is  crazyness? In the same line of logic, no doctor should accept you in your second surgery,because you are not short anymore. You want to go to 1,82m ,I have to ask why? You want to go beyond  1,76m only, the average height in the USA,you are  a crazy guy too. whatyou post here does not make sense at all. But I respect you, I only found some contradictory arguments yours. And one more thing ,The state is like a gang, the state only thinks in take our money ( theft) to him. Read the book Anatomy of the State: Murray Rothbard and find out the true about laws and governments.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

bander72.

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 12:38:09 PM »

Please Ban bander 72 ,he always evoke my name calling me crazy and insane.Telling offenses about my person,and always brags himself like he were better than everyone in the world. He does not  accept someone who thinks different than him.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

Body Builder

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2017, 01:32:11 PM »

If the person want to spend a lot of money doing this surgery it's because height is an important issue .Why doctor should don't proceed? Because you think that is  crazyness? In the same line of logic, no doctor should accept you in your second surgery,because you are not short anymore. You want to go to 1,82m ,I have to ask why? You want to go beyond  1,76m only, the average height in the USA,you are  a crazy guy too. whatyou post here does not make sense at all. But I respect you, I only found some contradictory arguments yours. And one more thing ,The state is like a gang, the state only thinks in take our money ( theft) to him. Read the book Anatomy of the State: Murray Rothbard and find out the true about laws and governments.
I am 1.75,5 morning height in a country where the average man is 1.78,3. I am a good 4cm less than average so although not short I am still less than average by almost 2 inches. So as you can understand, if you still have a little brain as if you are Deniscef I really doubt about it, I am less than average and not 1cm.
Also, I don't want to become 1.82 but 1.80 (which is not too risky as anything less than 6cm on femurs is on the safe side) and I won't stress my body for anything more than that, proving that I don't care about height if I surpass the average height in my country.

So it is normal for a doctor to operate on me. I am not like some 6ft lunatics who did 2 LL and wore 4 inches elevator shoes before that to feel taller. These people would never pass any psychological exams but still moneyhungry doctors operate on them.

The Dreamer

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2017, 01:37:07 PM »

I am 1.75,5 morning height in a country where the average man is 1.78,3. I am a good 4cm less than average so although not short I am still less than average by almost 2 inches. So as you can understand, if you still have a little brain as if you are Deniscef I really doubt about it, I am less than average and not 1cm.
Also, I don't want to become 1.82 but 1.80 (which is not too risky as anything less than 6cm on femurs is on the safe side) and I won't stress my body for anything more than that, proving that I don't care about height if I surpass the average height in my country.

So it is normal for a doctor to operate on me. I am not like some 6ft lunatics who did 2 LL and wore 4 inches elevator shoes before that to feel taller. These people would never pass any psychological exams but still moneyhungry doctors operate on them.
Again,there are no proofs that this guy,Vader,exists or has done LL.Therefore the discussion has no sense to be continued.

Body Builder

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2017, 02:11:04 PM »

Again,there are no proofs that this guy,Vader,exists or has done LL.Therefore the discussion has no sense to be continued.
Even if he does not exist (which I think it does) there are many more lunatics like him.
So it is not a personal thing but I am refering to all these tall weirdos who may be like ugly sissies but think that their problems for their miserable lives is that they are tall and not super tall like trees.

bander72.

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2017, 02:17:18 PM »

Everybody in the world is a merchant,have to sell some service/product for living ( except the state and bandits, who steal money from people) There are people selling junk foods, unnecessary stuffs etc  everywhere,It's up to us to refuse these craps. But I defend options,no one should be obligate to buy nothing. But more options (like people making money doing limb lengthening) always is  good. This argument of average is a totally crap to me, because to my what really import is our perception. If you have the money and feel youself short or uncomfortable with stature go for LL and be happy. Body builder you are a nice gentleman and I respect you even though we don't share the same opinion sometimes. To me the perfect stature  is more and less 190 cm.

Bander72

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2017, 04:02:27 PM »

Please Ban bander 72 ,he always evoke my name calling me crazy and insane.Telling offenses about my person,and always brags himself like he were better than everyone in the world. He does not  accept someone who thinks different than him.

Mods look here. Am I crazy or did he just admit that he is deniscef. When did I mention this wvics user another deniscef account.
And I disagree with you off more than your height goals. Why should I agree with some who says, does stupid things such as saying he vouches for monegal without being a patient. Someone that threaten a tried to blackmail users. And someone that used racial offenses and the midget word on a user.

backrandom

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2017, 06:11:04 PM »

Mods look here. Am I crazy or did he just admit that he is deniscef. When did I mention this wvics user another deniscef account.
And I disagree with you off more than your height goals. Why should I agree with some who says, does stupid things such as saying he vouches for monegal without being a patient. Someone that threaten a tried to blackmail users. And someone that used racial offenses and the midget word on a user.

Of course he's Deniscef, so stupid he can't keep track of his own lies and his own clone accounts. Deniscef aka wvcivc aka backrandon. Yes, he also mimicked my own name to mock me and accused Patientprivacy of being a clone account of mine and as well as a clone account of yours, Bander72. LMAO. Deniscef aka wvcivc aka backrandon: lunatic, dysphoric, unbalanced, dangerous, racist, retarded and paranoid.  ;D

bander72.

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2017, 06:33:10 PM »

I'm not other user,but i'm not stupid ,I've perceiving that bander72 is crying and begging for the moderation to ban me. I don't disrespect no one and I've been here discussing about LL in a polite way,I'm request respect and politeness.

bander72.

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2017, 06:38:36 PM »

In the same way I pretty sure that black random, bander72 and patient privacy are the same person, I bet money on it. and you Know, I don't care, I pay attention on ideias ,no in user names and  .

Bander72

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2017, 07:00:38 PM »

In the same way I pretty sure that black random, bander72 and patient privacy are the same person, I bet money on it. and you Know, I don't care, I pay attention on ideias ,no in user names and crap.

I have nothing to hide I can have my ip adress checked. You in the other hand have proven with your constant stupidity that you are deniscef.

bander72.

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2017, 07:44:33 PM »

I have nothing to hide I can have my ip adress checked. You in the other hand have proven with your constant stupidity that you are deniscef.
Ok then I wish be have his stature , at least I would already be 6 tall man i don't need to undergo a pricey surgery with nothing to atone

backrandom

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2017, 08:12:44 PM »

Ok then I wish be have his stature , at least I would already be 6 tall man i don't need to undergo a pricey surgery with nothing to atone

Nothing to atone. Deniscef's fingerprint

bander72.

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2017, 01:50:57 AM »

Nothing to atone. Deniscef's fingerprint
What ?  I saw this sentence in this forum and after it, I've been using it,with nothing to atone means something is perfect without flaw  , has nothing to make amends/improve.
Like I said ,I've been learning English since july/2017,so I'm very crude yet, I have many aspects to atone, albeit in the final I will vanquish this phase.
Pages: [1]   Go Up