Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Champions League  (Read 3547 times)

ChrisIsaak

Champions League
« on: April 08, 2014, 08:46:48 PM »

Great night for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, 2-0. Mourinho makes it to the semi finals again and I'll be supporting the Blues once more! Sad to see Borussia Dortmund get eliminated, they deserved to win the leg against Real Madrid, don't you think? I'm all Hala Madrid but I fukkin hate Carlo Ancelotti so I can't persuade myself to support Madrid this year.

My predictions for the remaining games: Bayern Munich and Barcelona will make it to the semi finals. I'll be very, very surprised if Atletico Madrid can pull this one off. And about Manchester United.. The Red Devils have zero chance, in my opinion.

Saavedra

Re: Champions League
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 09:35:29 PM »

Why will it be surprising if Atletico win?  Barca haven't beaten them all season.  They're equally matched, perhaps not man-for-man, but as a team.  Barca have been on the slide for the past year and a half.

I think (and hope) Atletico will win.  So Madrid, Atletico, Chelsea, Bayern in the semis.  Hoping for a Madrid-Bayern final as the champions league has a habit of never pitting the two best teams in Europe against each other.  A Madrid-Bayern final will make it the first final where one team hasn't been an underdog for years.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 09:40:01 PM »

True, but deep down, I don't think I want Atletico to win. I admire them a lot, they're a great team, but as a Galatasaray fan, watching Arda Turan play there is like watching your ex-girlfriend become a famous actress on TV. Lol. I love the guy, I'm happy to see him in success, but I don't think I want him to go too far. I'm still pissed at Atletico for taking him from us  :D

A Real Madrid-Bayern final would be spectacular.

jerry

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 04:21:00 PM »

Champions League holders Bayern Munich have been drawn against Real Madrid while Atletico Madrid take on 2012 winners Chelsea.   :D

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 04:32:08 PM »

Bayern-Real. It's an early final.  :)

I would've preferred Chelsea-Real, Mourinho against his old team.

TRS

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 01:39:11 PM »

Hopefully Atletico beats Chelsea today! And what a shocker, Real Madrid defeating Bayern 4-0 in their home ground! Didn't see that coming :o But as Chris mentioned before, it will be interesting to see Mourinho facing his old team if Chelsea go through!

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 04:04:07 PM »

I'd love to watch Arda in the CL Final but a Madrid derby sounds a bit dull. Better Chelsea make it to the final. I want to see Mou's revenge!  :)

TRS

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 04:49:14 PM »

I'd love to see Atletico Madrid win CL since they are the underdogs and it will be something different for a change as they have not won a champions league trophy yet. Honestly I find Chelsea's defensive "parking the bus" play quite boring and it seems they will win the champions league by doing this.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 05:59:30 PM by TheRisingShorty »

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 05:15:13 PM »

Pray not, Rising! Liverpool needs to win EPL this year. It'd be nice as a change.

TRS

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 05:48:23 PM »

Pray not, Rising! Liverpool needs to win EPL this year. It'd be nice as a change.

Ofcourse! This would be a year of change considering Liverpool's title chase after 24 years and being in top 4, arsenals chance to get FA cup after their trophy drought, atletico winning la liga and hopefully champions league for the first time and Man U not qualifying for Champions league not even Europa  ;D

CANT WAIT TILL WORLD CUP!!!!! I might be having my LL then and will keep me occupied!!

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 06:00:51 PM »

I've probably watched 2 soccer games in my life so I have no idea what's going on in this thread. Much more about football over here, though I guess people in other parts of the world would refer to it as 'handegg'.  :D
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2014, 09:15:27 PM »

I was hoping for a Madrid derby. Can't stand Mourinho. Atlético are a seriously good team. I would be delighted if they won the La Liga and the Champions League.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:21:24 PM by FrankGarrett »

Blackhawk

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2014, 09:30:04 PM »

Atletico!!!!

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 10:19:47 PM »

Mou parked the bus in the wrong place..
Pages: [1]   Go Up