Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PRECICE 2 w/ Dr. Parihar  (Read 8015 times)

Useful dude

• Visitor
PRECICE 2 w/ Dr. Parihar
« on: September 18, 2017, 06:31:53 PM »

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you my insanely journey, at least I see it that way. So I barely stand at 5'8 barefoot, and in the US the average height is 5'10 based on a recent research. I noticed the different treatment among people when it comes to height. Bro those who are over 5'10 are with no doubt well treated everywhere they go (stores, certain events, street) it feels like they're gods. Take me seriously tall people are more valuable in this modern life. Better jobs, income. Oh and let us not mention how tall people do better on dating since girls feel more secure besides such a savage.

Therefore, I found limb lengthening was a pass way to success in life. Thanks to this forum I got to learn a lot about such a complicated surgery.

I'll go straight forward to the first day of surgery. After the counselling and all of that, went to the surgery room.. only remember the first couple mins after I passed out. Woke up probably in the next 4 hours I guess? First I woke up after the surgery I opened my eyes and literally couldnot see any thing everything was so fuzzy and unclear so I was yelling I can not see and woke up in the next hour compeltyl fine and they were telling me the story and laughed about it lol

so the first week felt defintly completly strange since both legs are broken I dont know it is just something that you dont get to experience everyday?

Nurses doctors everyone were so nice. I mean it. Infinitive assistance just for the fact that help is an essential need in life. I just found people so cooperative with me.

Now I am in the middle of the lengthening period and as I mentioned I have gotten 3 cm and planing on getting 6 cm overall.

I would love to answer your questions, peace out

Penguinn

Re: PRECICE 2 w/ Dr. Parihar
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 07:35:02 PM »

Moved from discussions to Patient's Experiences.

I heard about someone doing P2 CLL at Parihar a month or 2 ago, I'm guessing it was you. Good luck. Please do post X-rays as proof because last time a patient(Jaymorgan) said he did LL with Parihar, it was fake.

How much do you plan on lengthening?

onemorefoot

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 08:09:26 PM »

Does he allow people of 5 9" to be operated?
Budget will determine my future.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 08:29:26 PM »

Does he allow people of 5 9" to be operated?

He doesn't have a max height limit but he has turned down prospective patients for other reasons.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Zeo

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 10:31:35 PM »

Very interested in Dr. Parihar for precice 2. He seems like a reasonable doctor for a reasonable price. It's my understanding its around 50ishk for everything including accommodation.

So since its precice 2 can you weight bear? How is your walking with crutches?
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

google42

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 10:40:02 PM »

Good to see another parihar patient. So you're from the US and decided to go to India for this surgery? How is it staying in India? and what was the total cost of the surgery plus accommodation?

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 01:15:23 AM »

Bro, thanks for the useful diary. I am also from US (though an Indian citizen - working in US) and am considering parihar, guichet and birkholtz (if I go for internal) or Xia/Parihar/Brinov (if I go for exteernal tibias). Can you plz advise the process you used to choose doctor and how you zeroed in on Parihar? thanks.

onemorefoot

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 02:31:23 AM »

He doesn't have a max height limit but he has turned down prospective patients for other reasons.
Someone was turned down from the forum, but I dont know why, what kind of clues he has to do It.
Budget will determine my future.

InferiorityComplex

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 03:12:21 AM »

Good opener and definitely true in what you are saying. Best of luck brother

Purushrottam

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 04:12:20 AM »

Wow we could have been surgery mates. I was 90% leaning towards getting LL with Parihar but I thought that the logistics of doing this in India would be really complicated. I wanted to keep this 100% secret, but my entire extended family lives within 15 minutes of Parihar's hospital. It would have been impossible not to get "caught".

Consequently I am doing it in West Palm Beach with Paley next Tuesday.

Good luck to you! Please keep the diary updated!
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

Useful dude

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 08:18:16 AM »

Let me point out couple of things to make things clear

1. Why I chose Dr. Parihar?
Obviously because his good reputation as well as the reasonable cost of surgery which is $50k including accommodation, comparing to other doctors I found Dr Parihar an ideal choice to do this surgery..

2. How am I doing so far?
I am doing good thanks god, just a little pain comes and goes. I found some difficulties sleeping but I got to manage that.
Although the nails are capable to bear the weight the doctor did not allow me to do so, just for extra safety till lengthening is done. I will be using crutches when I get lengthening stage done, so far I am using the walker.

3. How is it like in India?
A brief answer to that is you got to be a spicy-food lover to easily adapt the life in India.

I hope I answered some of your questions folks.. and dear Pengiunn I tried to upload the x-ray pictures but I don't know why it is not working on this forum, I might see how to do it later.

Best of luck to yall

The Dreamer

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 10:24:11 AM »

Hi,good to see that at 3 cm you're doing fine.
Uploading pictures is quite easy,if the forum function for some reason doesn't work for you,use some Android apps,they work pretty well.
Are you doing femurs with Precice 2 system ?
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Penguinn

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 12:04:39 PM »

Parihar won't let you use crutches even after post-lengthening unless there's some callus in your bone. Hopefully your callus isn't annoyingly slow like mine was. Take my advice:
1) Don't be lazy with standing, that'll be your exercise post-lengthening for callus followed by slow aided walking. I was a little lazy.
2) Around 2 inches of lengthening or even before that, start doing prone lying. I got very mild duck ass around 6.5cms lengthening and it's still there, I'll have to do some stretches and exercises to shake it off which I haven't gotten around to. It's so mild no one notices at all, but it's taken away almost a cm of my height that I have to get back. Avoid this hassle by just lying on your stomach for an hour every day.

For x-rays, upload to imgur and post the link here. Good luck bud.

Penguinn

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2017, 04:45:58 PM »

What hospital did you get them done at?

You have way more callus than I did then. I'm jelly. ;D

Useful dude

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2017, 05:46:57 PM »

Thanks to god in fact let me ask you I read your diary you mentioned you had a knee bending.. was there any sign of discomfort in the knee before its been addressed? If so, would you explain what it felt like, and how someone possibly can avoid it?

Useful dude

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2017, 07:28:49 PM »

And guys I feel my muscles are really tightened since I am lengthening .25mm 4 times a day. How can I stretch it out?

Neha7

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2017, 03:48:02 PM »

Hey i had a consultation with dr. Parihar 10 days ago and am planning to do the operation next week or so, Can we talk over an email maybe?? It would be of gr8 help

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2017, 03:05:51 AM »

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you my insanely journey, at least I see it that way. So I barely stand at 5'8 barefoot, and in the US the average height is 5'10 based on a recent research. I noticed the different treatment among people when it comes to height. Bro those who are over 5'10 are with no doubt well treated everywhere they go (stores, certain events, street) it feels like they're gods. Take me seriously tall people are more valuable in this modern life. Better jobs, income. Oh and let us not mention how tall people do better on dating since girls feel more secure besides such a savage.

Therefore, I found limb lengthening was a pass way to success in life. Thanks to this forum I got to learn a lot about such a complicated surgery.

I'll go straight forward to the first day of surgery. After the counselling and all of that, went to the surgery room.. only remember the first couple mins after I passed out. Woke up probably in the next 4 hours I guess? First I woke up after the surgery I opened my eyes and literally couldnot see any thing everything was so fuzzy and unclear so I was yelling I can not see and woke up in the next hour compeltyl fine and they were telling me the story and laughed about it lol

so the first week felt defintly completly strange since both legs are broken I dont know it is just something that you dont get to experience everyday?

Nurses doctors everyone were so nice. I mean it. Infinitive assistance just for the fact that help is an essential need in life. I just found people so cooperative with me.

Now I am in the middle of the lengthening period and as I mentioned I have gotten 3 cm and planing on getting 6 cm overall.

I would love to answer your questions, peace out

Dude, can you plz advise on the total aproximate cost of internals with Parihar (including food, accomodation etc. I mean all starting from surgery to the day you can walk), also can you plz advise on the approx timeline of lengthening, consolidation, walking etc? I would be doing the surgery in next 1 year, possibly earlier and Parihar is a target doctor for me.
Also, does parihar have this policy where one of your parents must be informed of your LL? I domnt want to let people know about this. thanks a lot
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 04:15:11 AM by prakash419 »

alps

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2017, 03:36:24 PM »

hi useful dude,

any updates?

Useful dude

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 12:24:00 AM »

I am almost done distraction. Just bare with me guys

Zeo

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 05:52:38 PM »

hey bud, hope everythings going well.

Kewlsiee

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2017, 06:14:49 PM »

Parihar won't let you use crutches even after post-lengthening unless there's some callus in your bone. Hopefully your callus isn't annoyingly slow like mine was. Take my advice:
1) Don't be lazy with standing, that'll be your exercise post-lengthening for callus followed by slow aided walking. I was a little lazy.
2) Around 2 inches of lengthening or even before that, start doing prone lying. I got very mild duck ass around 6.5cms lengthening and it's still there, I'll have to do some stretches and exercises to shake it off which I haven't gotten around to. It's so mild no one notices at all, but it's taken away almost a cm of my height that I have to get back. Avoid this hassle by just lying on your stomach for an hour every day.

For x-rays, upload to imgur and post the link here. Good luck bud.

How long you have to be on wheelchair?
Is it possible for someone living and working in Mumbai to go to work after a month of surgery? If the work requires mostly sitting around and walking for like 20 minutes within the office?

Penguinn

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2017, 10:02:34 PM »

How long you have to be on wheelchair?
Depends on your callus formation.

Is it possible for someone living and working in Mumbai to go to work after a month of surgery? If the work requires mostly sitting around and walking for like 20 minutes within the office?
Lol no. You're severely underestimating LL. For the first few months after distraction(which itself takes 2.5 months), you'll either be pushed around in a wheelchair or use a walker like a 90 year old. If you can't go a year without working, LL is not for you. Around 6 months if everything goes picture perfect. Won't answer any more questions on someone else's diary. (That's for Precice based on my experience. Idk about weight bearing nails)

Useful dude

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2017, 11:50:21 PM »

Thank you Penguinn for replying and answering the folks questions. Anyways I sent you a question on the DM, kindly response.

For those who are curious about my status. I will update you soon only if the Moderator interacts with my inquiry.

Penguinn

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2017, 05:40:11 AM »

Thank you Penguinn for replying and answering the folks questions. Anyways I sent you a question on the DM, kindly response.

For those who are curious about my status. I will update you soon only if the Moderator interacts with my inquiry.

I didn't get a message from you, please resend.

Useful dude

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2017, 02:50:28 PM »

I have sent you two one has been to your email and the other to your account at the fourm.

Zeo

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2017, 07:56:01 PM »

I hope you can give us an update after Penguinn answers you. Dr. Parithar is a very promising doctor with Precice 2. I am strongly considering him myself.

there just isnt a lot of documented experiences on him :(

Zeo

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2017, 11:36:13 PM »

Hope everything's ok brother

Smallindianman

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2017, 02:01:41 PM »

Useful dude pls give an update about your progress as I am considering precice 2 with Parihar next year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up