Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sweden  (Read 16368 times)

PrettyTall

Sweden
« on: April 09, 2014, 10:35:11 AM »

Hello  does anyone know what the hell happend to sweden ?

ChrisIsaak

Re: Sweden
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 12:00:38 PM »

Lol. He's probably moving on with his life, I suppose..

LLL

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 02:07:13 PM »

Been wondering the same. Kinda worried too, because he sounded borderline suicidal for a long time as a result of his lasting complications.

Blackhawk

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 02:31:50 PM »

I have been wondering about him as well.  I'm sure he is getting better and moving on with his life.  He did seem very depressed at times and very regretful for doing LL.

I hope he is ok.

crimsontide

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 05:55:31 PM »

very depressing reading those posts...  is swedens story very common, or his complications were caused by the dr

Smallguy

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 01:41:58 AM »

He is probably outside enjoying his height and the sunshine. There is nothing to feel depressed about. I would only feel sorry for him if he hadn't reach 180cm.

Sometime, people like to create drama and excitement which is mistaken for depressing post. And other people like to add fuel to flame.

If he really wanted to fix his problem, then he could have told his doctor the truth...  instead of "falling off from an elephant." And Dr. Sarin would gladly fix any problem if you brought it to him. I wouldn't have complained about my procedure if it weren't for my x-legs. My leg discrepancy is only 4mm, which is minimal. I ran 8 laps yesterday with my two dogs and I'm enjoying life like I never had before.

Below is the post-life experience I wrote for Chris. I was imagining myself to be in his shoes, a Turkist American who went from 5'5 to become 5'8.

"Hey Chris,

Here is your visualization of what's life will be like after you recover! I have to revisit the gym, the beaches and going on dates with a 19 years old female several times to acquire the inspiration to write this. However, if someone has better ideas, please feel free to include them or let me know.

Chris... so you'll need to close your eyes.

Every morning when you wake up, you feel great about the body that you are in. In fact, this particular day, there is a hottie chick who you met the previous night laying beside you. As she lays beside you, you stretch out your body and confidently feel that your body reaches out longer than hers. You gave her a good-morning kiss and walk confidently to the washroom (no more tippy toe-ing like before) where you confidently take off your clothes for a morning shower. If she comes in to join you in the shower, that's fine too because you are taller than her! In fact, every day seems to be like this one. Just one random chick here and there. You have the ability and wisdom of someone who was 5'5 but inside a body of someone who is 5'8 with beautifully long legs and physique through all the hours you work-out at the gym. Actually, women is so easy now that you better concentrate your attention on other things more value in life. And you only date beautiful women.

Height is no longer an obstacle. Being 5'8 is not overly tall but it is enough that you don't have to constantly think about it. When you look in the mirror and compare yourself with other guys at the gym, you no longer look like the smaller one but just an average normal guy.. who has slender legs and more proportionate physique than everyone. Often time, girls would comment on how nice your legs look, and you would jokingly reply, "it's genetic." Before height was a barrier. But now, nothing can really hold you back. You feel invincible.

You are now the center of your own universe. Everything starts and begin with you. And if something is wrong, it's because of the other person. When you walk inside a room, people would glance over at you. When you speak, someone would listen. And you always have a reason and are always right. Nothing can knock you down anymore. You are now impregnable.

Every moment when you walk down the streets, women look at you differently. Now with your good-looks and hours spent at the gym, you can see through their eyes, the admiration of every women you meet. Picking up and approaching women are now much easier than what it's used to. You are no longer the short one, but the cool and average guy on the block. Everything you say is with ease and confident. Everything you say just makes more sense... and humorous at times.

Life is just a lot better than before. And because you are closer to average height and have slender and nice physique, you are considered an elite class of your own. This is true, you seem to be the most well-dress individual working at your company and everywhere outside you go."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 01:53:00 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 10:45:21 AM »

Thank you SO much for your detailed scenario, Smallguy! I read it the day you wrote it, I loved it & I'll get back to you on my own diary about that as soon as possible  ;)

Smallguy

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 06:27:16 PM »

Thank you SO much for your detailed scenario, Smallguy! I read it the day you wrote it, I loved it & I'll get back to you on my own diary about that as soon as possible  ;)

Sorry, I use your story. I just want to counter the negativism.

But in 3-4 months after you fully recover and see yourself through the mirror, you will realize the true value of your achievement.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Sweden

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 08:29:51 PM »

Yes, it turned out pretty good.

Feel free to post it in the thread "Sweden" if you guys want.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up