Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 Reasons of Why I Need Height  (Read 2651 times)

3 Reasons of Why I Need Height
« on: October 01, 2017, 11:08:03 AM »

When I say to people that I want to be taller, they always end up asking why I would want to be taller and this question annoys me a lot. It's not like I'd get taller by answering this question. But I could easily answer:

1. Perceived image

The simplest and probably most important reason is that I want to be simply perceived as an ideal male height by others. I don't want people to look at me and the one of the first things that come to their mind is that I'm short. Why do you think Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne were made to be 6'2"-6'4". Because these characters are so much associated with perfection.

2. sexual attraction

Probably the #1 problem of short men in general, they're worrying about being sxxual unworthy. Well, it's indeed a problem. "But hey, I know a guy that's 5'1", he's married and live happily". It doesn't change the way that he's still unattractive.

3. Physical superiority

Taller people have longer reach. If a guy is taller, he's most likely heavier and mass x felocity = force. Heavier guys always have the potential to hit harder depending on whether they train or not. No matter how hard I train, I will never be as strong as if I was taller and still put the same effort into training.

I'd like to think that I'm just 20% of what I could have been if I was the height I believe I was supposed to be which is somewhere around 5'10" and will always remain that way. And I'm now 5'5.75". Because 5'10" is ideal perfect height, but now I fall into short category. A world difference.

Body Builder

Re: 3 Reasons of Why I Need Height
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 11:42:14 AM »

All these are true, except from maybe the last as for the same weight shorter men are usually stronger.

But physical superiority that you described can't change with LL as you'll be weaker than you were before LL .
But generally you are right. Being average height and more is the most important thing in a man's appearance.

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 12:22:20 PM »

All these are true, except from maybe the last as for the same weight shorter men are usually stronger.

But physical superiority that you described can't change with LL as you'll be weaker than you were before LL .
But generally you are right. Being average height and more is the most important thing in a man's appearance.

I never said anything about planning to fight only men who are same weight as me and I don't always get to choose whom I am facing.

I am also fully aware about the other thing you said as I talk about it specifically in my latest post.

That's why I feel cornered.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 12:51:15 PM »

Is this 3 reasons why you need height or 3 reasons why you need LL? Because the third reason is absolutely out of the window if you mean the latter. You will be less superior phsyically after LL, not more. It's an absolute drawback.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 02:44:31 PM »

Is this 3 reasons why you need height or 3 reasons why you need LL? Because the third reason is absolutely out of the window if you mean the latter. You will be less superior phsyically after LL, not more. It's an absolute drawback.

I'm fully aware of that. It's the 3 reasons of why I need height. I believe it's appropriate to be posted here since it's an 'off topic' section.

In fact, I probably will never do LL due to the 3rd reason.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 05:05:11 PM »

I'm fully aware of that. It's the 3 reasons of why I need height. I believe it's appropriate to be posted here since it's an 'off topic' section.

In fact, I probably will never do LL due to the 3rd reason.

You can't get more height if you don't do LL. So what's the use of posting this? BRB I'm posting three reasons why I need wings.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 10:39:04 PM »

You can't get more height if you don't do LL. So what's the use of posting this? BRB I'm posting three reasons why I need wings.

Lol this made me chuckle.

Matilda

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 09:11:14 AM »

I would like to have wings  ;D
Seriously my dream has always been to work in aviation, but I am too short for a flight attendant :-[

Bander72

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 05:18:39 PM »

Because he has other issues that 'LL won't fix. He's as insecure as they come.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 06:01:31 PM »

Because he has other issues that 'LL won't fix. He's as insecure as they come.

You're wrong.

bander72.

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 08:19:10 PM »

Only shorts men thought that is better to be 6'0 tall than 6'3 and believe me, it's a huge difference between 180 cm and 190cm man,it's obvious that a short guy with his 170 cm tall will find many reason to    deceive himself  trying to find  advantages to be 180 cm than 190 cm, all my friends prefer 190cm stature instead 180 cm. Soon bander72 will came here , he prefers 186cm stature instead 180 cm, because if he don't rather it , he'd not  uses of lifts. 180 cm is a pretty ordinary height where I live at. I like to be tall , not only slight above the average height .My final height will be 191 cm.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 08:46:27 PM »

Only shorts men thought that is better to be 6'0 tall than 6'3 and believe me, it's a huge difference between 180 cm and 190cm man,it's obvious that a short guy with his 170 cm tall will find many reason to    deceive himself  trying to find  advantages to be 180 cm than 190 cm, all my friends prefer 190cm stature instead 180 cm. Soon bander72 will came here , he prefers 186cm stature instead 180 cm, because if he don't rather it , he'd not  uses of lifts. 180 cm is a pretty ordinary height where I live at. I like to be tall , not only slight above the average height .My final height will be 191 cm.

Great contribution to this thread.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 09:28:56 PM »

Great contribution to this thread.

Bander72

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2017, 02:51:11 AM »

Lol who the hell was talking about 6 feet vs 6"3 in the thread you lunitac.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account
Pages: [1]   Go Up