Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would 200k suffice for an operation in Paley Institute from beginning to end?  (Read 1475 times)

So 100k is the price for the surgery. They said to reserve an extra 30k in case things go south and require an additional surgery.

So 70k for 6 months living in a hotel in Florida, food, medicines and personal nurse.

Also does anyone know any much cheaper clinic with a quality very close to Paley Institute?

MrHandsome

So 100k is the price for the surgery. They said to reserve an extra 30k in case things go south and require an additional surgery.

So 70k for 6 months living in a hotel in Florida, food, medicines and personal nurse.

Also does anyone know any much cheaper clinic with a quality very close to Paley Institute?

Go to Dr. Rozbruch he is cheaper and also takes insurance there are several threads about him here.

200k is more than enough

bander72.

200k is more than enough
It's a very cheap surgery to undergo. You can do the femurs and the tibias for 400k USD , a legitimate bargain, I will appoint my consultation next week. The correct price is 175k USD but with possible complications,more expenses with food, hotel, meds, gorgeous whores for relax  massage  etc, it can reach 400k USD for sure.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

It's a very cheap surgery to undergo. You can do the femurs and the tibias for 400k USD , a legitimate bargain, I will appoint my consultation next week. The correct price is 175k USD but with possible complications,more expenses with food, hotel, meds, gorgeous whores for relax  massage  etc, it can reach 400k USD for sure.

looks like we have a twin brother of mr. sarcastic

Bander72

Yes, Bruce but remember to factor in gas for the Batmobile.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Yes, Bruce but remember to factor in gas for the Batmobile.

I'm retired.

google42

looks like we have a twin brother of mr. sarcastic
Lol

onemorefoot

Budget will determine my future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up