Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I was wrong  (Read 17530 times)

yyes

I was wrong
« on: October 07, 2017, 03:44:59 AM »

So a few  months ago, I posted a thread asking if Limb Lengthening was worth it and if it would dramatically improve my life. The thing that triggered that post is that there is a girl that I liked and she rejected me. Initially, I attributed it to my height and my looks and I figured, if I could be a bit taller, then I would have gotten here.

I was dead wrong.

Today I found out that this girl is dating a guy that is 5'5 and is below average in the looks department when it comes to the face. The only reason I am posting this is because sometimes we think that doing this procedure will improve our dating life. And perhaps it will. However, this situation proves that not all girls are shallow. She is actually a very pretty woman. So not all girls are shallow and sometimes they look more at other things such as:
How does the guy make her feel?
Does she find him weird?
Is he funny?
Etc.

Just some food for thought guys. Sorry to ramble.

Also, this doesnt mean that I am not getting the procedure. I still might but i know that its not all about the height.

biggerdreams

Re: I was wrong
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 04:11:22 AM »

You are right and you are wrong.

Yes there are definitely girls that don't care about height as much. But it's a numbers game. There are more girls that do care about height than those that don't.

In my own experience I have dated a good amount of really attractive women and in all cases I was the shortest guy they have ever dated at 168cm. This tells me that yes you are right, even if a women are attracted to taller men, they can overlook the height when there are other redeeming qualities. I hate the fat girl/short guy analogy but it has its merits. Some guys would overlook a woman's weight for other redeeming qualities but there are more guys that wouldn't than would.

That being said, I'm glad you've come to this epiphany and I wish you only happiness.

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 03:53:23 PM »

You are right and you are wrong.

Yes there are definitely girls that don't care about height as much. But it's a numbers game. There are more girls that do care about height than those that don't.

In my own experience I have dated a good amount of really attractive women and in all cases I was the shortest guy they have ever dated at 168cm. This tells me that yes you are right, even if a women are attracted to taller men, they can overlook the height when there are other redeeming qualities. I hate the fat girl/short guy analogy but it has its merits. Some guys would overlook a woman's weight for other redeeming qualities but there are more guys that wouldn't than would.

That being said, I'm glad you've come to this epiphany and I wish you only happiness.

Agree. To give an exmaple - I was dating an estern europen girl way out of my league just because she knew I make $150k (too much from estern europen standards) and I used to spedn a lot of money on her, when I stopped pedning and asked her to marry she became reluctant, then fight ensued and she called me 'midget' , so you know. Same kind of thing with another Indian girl, after meeting me she said you are good looking (and I am, I look like jason statham) but I would prefer someone taller even if the guy is average looking because I like tall guys (I am 5'5"). so..

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 03:54:50 PM »

and to cheer up all short guys here - Victoria Silvstedt (my dream girl) is dating an almost midget (but rich, though not very rich) guy, she left her 6'1" husband to be with this guy , Mena suvari is dating a 4'10" guy (not rich), so love happens between short and atractive tall women but that is exception not norm.

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 06:33:51 PM »

Yves if you think that because one girl is not superficial about height the majority of women are like that then you'll soon hurt again from another girl.

Height is the number 1 factor in a man's appearance. When a woman talks to her friends about a new guy the first they are asking is if he is tall. Not handsome, not built, not dark or blonde, tall.
So it is very important and that won't change from one girl's choice.

So if you really feel ok with yourself then good for you and forget LL.
But if you think from the example you mentioned that height is not very important then you'll soon regret and want to do LL again.

MrHandsome

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 07:24:03 PM »

The only reason she is with him is for the money. Once the money leaves she'll leave. This is almost always the case when you see an attractive girl with a short guy. Oh well.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 07:26:38 PM »

So are most people in this thread regulars at r/incel and r/foreveralone? Sure seems like it.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

The Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 07:48:13 PM »

So are most people in this thread regulars at r/incel and r/foreveralone? Sure seems like it.
I have sent you a Pm.Please check it out
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 07:55:43 PM »

I have sent you a Pm.Please check it out

I don't have one from you in my inbox. Resend it and I'll take a look.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

google42

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 07:57:04 PM »

The only reason she is with him is for the money. Once the money leaves she'll leave. This is almost always the case when you see an attractive girl with a short guy. Oh well.
Not all short guys are rich though (I wish).

jexus

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 08:21:42 PM »

I think some of you guys are completely wrong.
I think height is ABSOLUTELY NOT the first thing that women look for.
Yes if you are below 1.70 height might be a problem but if you are taller than like 1.72-1.73, I can pretty surely say that if a girl is not particularly obsessed with height there will be almost no difference for her between a 1.75 guy and a 1.85 guy if she is not taller than him. There are much more important things like self-confidence, face, voice, success or talent to impress a girl.
As a 1.70 guy, I dated lots of girls you would give 10/10 and my girlfriend is way hotter than the models to those you jerk off.
If you are +1.75 quit this forum and live your life.
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

MrHandsome

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 08:25:01 PM »

Yes at 175cm and above you are fine but below that it's a real problem. You did not date any models at 5'7 unless you are either rich, very good looking,or famous.

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 08:36:05 PM »

I think some of you guys are completely wrong.
I think height is ABSOLUTELY NOT the first thing that women look for.
Yes if you are below 1.70 height might be a problem but if you are taller than like 1.72-1.73, I can pretty surely say that if a girl is not particularly obsessed with height there will be almost no difference for her between a 1.75 guy and a 1.85 guy if she is not taller than him. There are much more important things like self-confidence, face, voice, success or talent to impress a girl.
As a 1.70 guy, I dated lots of girls you would give 10/10 and my girlfriend is way hotter than the models to those you jerk off.
If you are +1.75 quit this forum and live your life.

it depends, I know there are may girls who would want even taller guys or lets say given the option they will go for the taller guy. Also, if you are not white (I am not, I think you are) - then you are even at more disadvantage - from what I have seen girls are more forgiving to white guys in lack/shortage on looks (including height) department then minorities , especially if you are a colored guy you have to have much better looks then a white guy to get same quality of girl.

jexus

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 09:23:38 PM »

Yes at 175cm and above you are fine but below that it's a real problem. You did not date any models at 5'7 unless you are either rich, very good looking, or famous.

I'm very good looking actually.
But I will give you an example. I have a friend who is 168 and he is around 75kg, no muscle, fat belly. BUT he has the gift of gab. His dialog is incredibly good with any kind of person and he is a really nice guy. I've seen him date tons of beautiful women and he made many women fell in love with him and none of them ever mentioned that he is short. He is not rich not good looking not famous, he only handles the conversation so good. He is so confident with his height that he always wears flat shoes cause he thinks it looks better.
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

jexus

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 09:28:11 PM »

it depends, I know there are may girls who would want even taller guys or lets say given the option they will go for the taller guy. Also, if you are not white (I am not, I think you are) - then you are even at more disadvantage - from what I have seen girls are more forgiving to white guys in lack/shortage on looks (including height) department then minorities , especially if you are a colored guy you have to have much better looks then a white guy to get same quality of girl.

I'm white and from Turkey man. You are right, if there is an option they will go for the taller guy unless the shorter is better looking, has a sexier body or famous or smarter or more talented or better a conversationer or richer or has a bigger dck or...

MrHandsome

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 09:37:05 PM »

I'm very good looking actually.
But I will give you an example. I have a friend who is 168 and he is around 75kg, no muscle, fat belly. BUT he has the gift of gab. His dialog is incredibly good with any kind of person and he is a really nice guy. I've seen him date tons of beautiful women and he made many women fell in love with him and none of them ever mentioned that he is short. He is not rich not good looking not famous, he only handles the conversation so good. He is so confident with his height that he always wears flat shoes cause he thinks it looks better.

Yes see now it makes sense. You are good with women because you have a very good face which is actually way more important than height for dating women. A good face cannot be achieved through plastic surgery usually because when someone gets plastic surgery done on their face it looks fake and obvious.

With a good surgeon you can get a better face with plastic surgery but you really need to research and delve into the details of the procedure.

There are exceptions to the rule sometimes and someone who is not conventionally attractive can be considered good with women. Does your friend happen to be rich?

jexus

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2017, 10:04:01 PM »

Yes see now it makes sense. You are good with women because you have a very good face which is actually way more important than height for dating women. A good face cannot be achieved through plastic surgery usually because when someone gets plastic surgery done on their face it looks fake and obvious.

With a good surgeon you can get a better face with plastic surgery but you really need to research and delve into the details of the procedure.

There are exceptions to the rule sometimes and someone who is not conventionally attractive can be considered good with women. Does your friend happen to be rich?

No, he wasn't rich, just middle income. Maybe the reason is that here in Turkey there is a huge problem of communication between young men and women. A Huge part of pick up tentatives ends up with failure because Turkish women are usually much much harder than European or American women to get laid with. I guess my friend is one of the rare guys that can pass the ultimate "anti-talk with strangers or anti-be picked up" shelter of them.

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2017, 12:38:57 AM »

Face is more important than height only if you are above average.
If you are short then even if you look like Adones you'll still have much less successes that an average looking tall guy.
Women want to feel protected, not to be with men like Ken the doll. Thus they want tall and big guys even if they are not very handsome. Being masculine and have a big body is enough.
Having a good face is of course important but not more than being taller than average.

I have a very good face that have been coplimented many times from women but I'd still prefer to trade my face and have a more average one with 10cm on height and have the same built body I have right now.
I would have many women more than now and I am completely sure about it.
But thanks god I don't need to trade anything because with a new LL I will be as I want.

Ozymandias

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2017, 07:30:02 AM »

Face is more important than height only if you are above average.
If you are short then even if you look like Adones you'll still have much less successes that an average looking tall guy.

Tell that to this 5'7 guy called the "Sexiest Man Alive" just because of his face.

"Hey Tom, you had much less successes with women that an average looking tall guy, right?"

biggerdreams

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2017, 07:39:55 AM »

Tell that to this 5'7 guy called the "sxxiest Man Alive" just because of his face.

"Hey Tom, you had much less successes with women that an average looking tall guy, right?"

Last time I checked we we're movie stars and it isn't 1990...

Ozymandias

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2017, 08:06:50 AM »

Last time I checked we we're movie stars and it isn't 1990...

Thank you Captain Obvious  ;D

I could have chosen a completely unknown guy to illustrate my point (face being a more important asset that average height) but my experience here tells me what would have happened: "No, you are lying... Under 5'9 no girl will look at you EVER... I am a handsome blue eyed muscular wealthy and winged 5'8 and I fail at clubs... if you are 6'2 you will have hundreds of girls even if you are fat and ugly..." Incelism is at its highest these days, brah.

You can change Tom Cruise for Zac Efron or Gael García Bernal if the timestamp is important for you.

lldude

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2017, 08:19:54 AM »

I don't endorse people getting LL for women, but I don't judge since I don't find my motives much better either, but let me ask you all, are you people insane?

What is with this "you won't get a decent women unless you are above...", "women dating men under 5'8 have ulterior motives", "when it comes to dating, height comes first"?!?!

Let me break it down for you all, FACE WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

You success with women won't increase after limb lengthening surgery if your face is below average, so keep that in mind if your only goal for getting LL is women. If you are not successful with women now, not much will change after LL. Sorry to tell you, but it is not your height that is holding you back.

MrHandsome

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2017, 08:21:23 AM »

While face is clearly more important and that is well established, height remains an essential factor in determining whether a woman finds an individual attractive.

Also the man you posted is wealthy and a celebrity consequently without those two things he is completely useless.

Women are repulsed by short men without status and money.

lldude

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2017, 08:28:16 AM »

While face is clearly more important and that is well established, height remains an essential factor in determining whether a woman finds an individual attractive.

Also the man you posted is wealthy and a celebrity consequently without those two things he is completely useless.

Women are repulsed by short men without status and money.

Are you referring to Tom Cruise?

If you believe that women are repulsed by good looking short men with no status/fame, you are beyond salvaging. Just got for LL, brother, and let's hope you will feel better about yourself in the future.

The Dreamer

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2017, 08:43:13 AM »

I don't endorse people getting LL for women, but I don't judge since I don't find my motives much better either, but let me ask you all, are you people insane?

What is with this "you won't get a decent women unless you are above...", "women dating men under 5'8 have ulterior motives", "when it comes to dating, height comes first"?!?!

Let me break it down for you all, FACE WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

You success with women won't increase after limb lengthening surgery if your face is below average, so keep that in mind if your only goal for getting LL is women. If you are not successful with women now, not much will change after LL. Sorry to tell you, but it is not your height that is holding you back.
I think one choose to do surgery first of all to defeat his body dysphoria.Dating should be way secondary
Now speaking of women,it is true that they prefer an average (both face and height) guy on a good looking short guy.I have seen it a lot of times,it is well documented.
Woment want to feel safe and protected and they associate this with height.It is stupid(because a short muscular guy could be way stronger than a tall skinny guy) but it is the harsh truth.
If you're very ugly,it is obvious that LL won't improve anything.
But if you are average looking,there will be improvements.Figure out if you're short and good looking.
This is the situation and personally I agree with user Bodybuilder and others

Ozymandias

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2017, 09:14:36 AM »

Now speaking of women,it is true that they prefer an average (both face and height) guy on a good looking short guy.I have seen it a lot of times,it is well documented.

I have seen the opposite, unless you are talking of a really, really short guy. And... "documented"? I'm curious, what do you mean with "documented"?

As a contribution to lldude's article:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11833-the-face-not-the-body-attracts-a-mate/#.VXSngUagy8g

The Dreamer

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2017, 09:30:24 AM »

I have seen the opposite, unless you are talking of a really, really short guy. And... "documented"? I'm curious, what do you mean with "documented"?

As a contribution to lldude's article:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11833-the-face-not-the-body-attracts-a-mate/#.VXSngUagy8g
I read your article.It is clearly stated that among the partecipants of the study "some saw ony the face" and "some saw only the body". It is obvious that when women will see ONLY the face,they will choose the better one.
But in real life this won't happen since we value face+body.
It is clearly an useless study since when men/women choose their partner,they have an overall opinion on both body and face.
Height is synonymous of masculinity and protection.Women seek that since they feel beauty is a female prerogative.It is an ancestral thought
With "documented" i mean also the infinite Youtube videos which are more reliable than those " studies ".
Look at them,usually guys ask them which one prefer,also often ask them if they would prefer a short handsome guy or a tall average guy.The majority says the second one
But I don't need youtube videos for knowing that,I see this everyday in my life's experience
Edit: here a link of an opposite study www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2557540/Height-DOES-matters-Women-want-men-taller-make-feel-protected-feminine.html
There are tons of studies like this,way more reliable than the less half page that you've linked

google42

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2017, 09:40:07 AM »

We all know that height matters to a certain extent but there are also other factors you have to consider too. You shouldn't do this surgery just for women thinking you're going to get a lot more girls  as not much will change. Getting rid of height dysphoria should be the main reason to do ll.

Ozymandias

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2017, 10:09:19 AM »

I read your article.It is clearly stated that among the partecipants of the study "some saw ony the face" and "some saw only the body". It is obvious that when women will see ONLY the face,they will choose the better one.
But in real life this won't happen since we value face+body.
It is clearly an useless study since when men/women choose their partner,they have an overall opinion on both body and face.
Height is synonymous of masculinity and protection.Women seek that since they feel beauty is a female prerogative.It is an ancestral thought
With "documented" i mean also the infinite Youtube videos which are more reliable than those " studies ".
Look at them,usually guys ask them which one prefer,also often ask them if they would prefer a short handsome guy or a tall average guy.The majority says the second one
But I don't need youtube videos for knowing that,I see this everyday in my life's experience
Edit: here a link of an opposite study www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2557540/Height-DOES-matters-Women-want-men-taller-make-feel-protected-feminine.html
There are tons of studies like this,way more reliable than the less half page that you've linked

Wow, you found a study that proves that height matters. Impressive!

Sadly, nobody is discussing that height matters. We all know that, and that's why we are planning to break our legs, for fks sake. We are saying that a "shortish" man (not a midget) with a beautiful face usually have more success with ladies than a ugly, average height guy.

The article does not address that question, as far as I know (I have to admit that I didn't read it carefully because I'm not very fond of British tabloids... Actually, I would be really skeptical of anything coming from such a "source")

However, I found this interesting:

In contrast, nearly half of the women – 48.9 per cent – wanted to date only men taller than they are.

So more than half of women would actually date a man shorter than they are?  ???

Body Builder

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2017, 02:15:52 PM »

Tell that to this 5'7 guy called the "sxxiest Man Alive" just because of his face.

It is really stupid to compare Cruz with an average man.
Still, the najority of women refer to him as short and he would be considered much better if he was at least average height.

Finally, Hollywood in the first years promoted Cruz for 5.10-11 height before it was knows he is short.
That's a proof of how important is height even to a handsome and famous man.

Ozymandias

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2017, 03:16:13 PM »

It is really stupid to compare Cruz with an average man.
Still, the najority of women refer to him as short and he would be considered much better if he was at least average height.

Finally, Hollywood in the first years promoted Cruz for 5.10-11 height before it was knows he is short.
That's a proof of how important is height even to a handsome and famous man.

Who the hell is "Cruz"?

Whatever. You are again changing the subject. No one is discussing that height is important for a man, no matter if he is a celebrity or not. We are discussing face being a more important asset than height, or viceversa.

Be honest: do you think that Cruise would have achieved his sex symbol status if he was an average height (or even tall) man with an average face?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up