Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: I was wrong  (Read 17525 times)

Body Builder

Re: I was wrong
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2017, 03:35:32 PM »

I've read many of your posts, and have to say that I pretty much totally agree with most of them.

I was a little over 5'5" before LL, I'm now a solid 5'8" at night (5'9" first thing in the morning). I did pretty well with women prior to LL because I have 9/10 facial aesthetics (I have been called hot/sxxy/handsome/stud by many women and men lol over the years). BUT...at 5'5", I have definitely still felt inferior to my taller but less good looking friends. And my confidence wasn't what I wanted it to be. At 5'8" I'm still not tall, but the difference is like night and day and I definitely get more unsolicited attention from hot girls (and men...). 5'10" or 5'11" would be "safer" and at that height, you really wont experience any heightism, but I am totally fine at 5'8" and doing quite nicely.

BodyBuilder, do you feel you definitely need another LL? 5'9" is a great height.
Well said. And as I see we were in the same situation before LL. I had some successes with women (due to my very good face and my fit body) but I never felt equal to taller dudes who even had less successes than me. I always found the need to compensate about my short stature.

Now I don't feel that I need to compensate but still I find my height as a drawback and I feel inferior to great looking women only for that. If I were taller than average then, honestly speaking, I wouldn't felt inferior even if my girl was Candice Swanepoel or any other model. A good face, a nice height and some big muscles are more than enough to date any girl you want, in terms of looks.

So that's why I really need another LL my friend, to feel completely fulfilled with myself.
I am not a clear 5.9, I am like you, a little more than 5.9 on the morning and 5.85 at evening. If I was 5.10 at night I wouldn't consider another LL, even though I believe that heightism stop to exist even on dating at 5.11, but now I really think it worths it.
Not to feel normal, this was the reason I did my first LL, but to be completely ok with myself and never ever hear any negative comment about my height, like you are not enough tall for me or you would have been excellent if you were a little taller and all these bs.
It's a pity to still have problems because you lack 4-5 cm so with another LL I truly believe that my height problems (subjective and objective) will completely go.

tallertree

« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2017, 04:03:14 PM »

For me personally i was unlucky in the genetic lottery, im both very short and below average looking in face. So thats my biggest concern with LL, im afraid that i will put so much energy and hope with this surgery - just to find out im still unattractive in girls eyes. On the other hand, not being perceived as an "outsider" by society i suppose is good enough.

Im a very social person though so i think thats what i will have to rely on later.

YellowSpike

« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2017, 05:58:09 PM »

Well said. And as I see we were in the same situation before LL. I had some successes with women (due to my very good face and my fit body) but I never felt equal to taller dudes who even had less successes than me. I always found the need to compensate about my short stature.

Now I don't feel that I need to compensate but still I find my height as a drawback and I feel inferior to great looking women only for that. If I were taller than average then, honestly speaking, I wouldn't felt inferior even if my girl was Candice Swanepoel or any other model. A good face, a nice height and some big muscles are more than enough to date any girl you want, in terms of looks.

So that's why I really need another LL my friend, to feel completely fulfilled with myself.
I am not a clear 5.9, I am like you, a little more than 5.9 on the morning and 5.85 at evening. If I was 5.10 at night I wouldn't consider another LL, even though I believe that heightism stop to exist even on dating at 5.11, but now I really think it worths it.
Not to feel normal, this was the reason I did my first LL, but to be completely ok with myself and never ever hear any negative comment about my height, like you are not enough tall for me or you would have been excellent if you were a little taller and all these bs.
It's a pity to still have problems because you lack 4-5 cm so with another LL I truly believe that my height problems (subjective and objective) will completely go.

I totally get it, you're preaching to the choir my friend! I think I'm older than you (young 30s), so for me, another LL is out of the question. I have the money, and since I'm honestly doing great with women now (including a 5'9" woman who recently called me "the perfect height"...but I'm also very built, like you)...I don't feel another LL will really benefit me that much to offset the physical and financial costs. It's frustrating, because where we are at 5'8"-5'9" (I say I'm 5'9" and no one bats an eye), we're sooooo close, but not quite "totally safe" yet. But honestly for me, since I'm good looking and successful, I can work with my height now. At 5'5", it honestly didnt' matter. Even though I got girls, I still sorta hated myself. That isn't the case anymore. Thank you LL.

Body Builder

« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2017, 07:15:31 PM »

I totally get it, you're preaching to the choir my friend! I think I'm older than you (young 30s), so for me, another LL is out of the question. I have the money, and since I'm honestly doing great with women now (including a 5'9" woman who recently called me "the perfect height"...but I'm also very built, like you)...I don't feel another LL will really benefit me that much to offset the physical and financial costs. It's frustrating, because where we are at 5'8"-5'9" (I say I'm 5'9" and no one bats an eye), we're sooooo close, but not quite "totally safe" yet. But honestly for me, since I'm good looking and successful, I can work with my height now. At 5'5", it honestly didnt' matter. Even though I got girls, I still sorta hated myself. That isn't the case anymore. Thank you LL.
Yes, at our height we are in the field but our game is harder.
But at 5.5-6 and less we were not even in the game so the difference is big of course.

And yes, if you have a good appearance and much money then I don't believe that our height is a big obstacle for a successful life in all aspects.
But still I want to live without ever thinking (me and other people, especially women) about my height again and thats why I want to risk for another LL. As is said if I was a solid 5.10 and more I'd never think about it.

I wish you to continue your successful life.

google42

« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2017, 01:51:06 AM »

Have you decided what doctor your going to for femurs? And when do you think you'll do the surgery, are you currently saving up?

Body Builder

« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2017, 03:05:54 AM »

Have you decided what doctor your going to for femurs? And when do you think you'll do the surgery, are you currently saving up?
Yes I am saving. And I plan to do it in the next 2 years. I haven't found the doctor yet but I am close to one-two.
But all these are offtopic.

myloginacct

« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2017, 04:45:29 PM »

How much of that do you think was the LL, and how much do you think was just your newfound confidence & build?

Thank you.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up