Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I was wrong  (Read 17531 times)

IwannaBeTaller

Re: I was wrong
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2017, 03:40:27 PM »

I have not read this thread but I bet there is one post by Body Builder where he says that height is absolutely super important to all women.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

yyes

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2017, 03:47:43 PM »

I don't endorse people getting LL for women, but I don't judge since I don't find my motives much better either, but let me ask you all, are you people insane?

What is with this "you won't get a decent women unless you are above...", "women dating men under 5'8 have ulterior motives", "when it comes to dating, height comes first"?!?!

Let me break it down for you all, FACE WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

You success with women won't increase after limb lengthening surgery if your face is below average, so keep that in mind if your only goal for getting LL is women. If you are not successful with women now, not much will change after LL. Sorry to tell you, but it is not your height that is holding you back.

I agree. But my point is that there are even beautiful girls that dont care about either. I imagine its extremely rare and maybe I have the worst luck ever but the guy this girl is dating is about 5'5, below average face, and lives with his parents. However, he does have one thing going for him, hes extremely religious.

And so is she and she was looking for that type of man and found him. So I guess there are other factors involved.

yyes

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2017, 03:48:00 PM »

I have not read this thread but I bet there is one post by Body Builder where he says that height is absolutely super important to all women.

Lol. Spot on.

MrHandsome

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2017, 09:22:25 PM »

In movies it's sometimes better to have short actors because they can fit into the scene and shot. But in real life being short is unequivocally not preferred.

tallertree

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2017, 09:41:31 PM »

The benefit of being a man is that you can impress woman with your personality. This however requires that you look at least normal and this includes the height, meaning you should be at least 168cm.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 11:29:53 PM by tallertree »

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2017, 10:00:32 PM »

Body Builder

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2017, 11:42:57 PM »

Who the hell is "Cruz"?

Whatever. You are again changing the subject. No one is discussing that height is important for a man, no matter if he is a celebrity or not. We are discussing face being a more important asset than height, or viceversa.

Be honest: do you think that Cruise would have achieved his sxx symbol status if he was an average height (or even tall) man with an average face?
No.
But he wouldn't achieve it either if women knew from the biginning that he is a less than 5.7 tall man.
Short men never become sex symbols. The same with fat women.

@Iwannabetaller: I'd have been stupid to broke my legs and plan to broke them again if I didn't believe that height is the most important factor in a man's appearance.
After all I have a good face and 48 cm arms and still many average facialy and bodily but tall men I know have more successes than me with women without great effort.
This is the best proof for me of the great importance of height.

MrHandsome

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2017, 11:55:45 PM »

The benefit of being a man is that you can impress woman with your personality. This however requires that you look at least normal and this includes the height, meaning you should be at least 168cm.

168cm? You must be joking. The minimum these days is about 173cm or 175cm depending on the country.

MrHandsome

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2017, 11:59:44 PM »

No.
But he wouldn't achieve it either if women knew from the biginning that he is a less than 5.7 tall man.
Short men never become sxx symbols. The same with fat women.

@Iwannabetaller: I'd have been stupid to broke my legs and plan to broke them again if I didn't believe that height is the most important factor in a man's appearance.
After all I have a good face and 48 cm arms and still many average facialy and bodily but tall men I know have more successes than me with women without great effort.
This is the best proof for me of the great importance of height.

Tom Cruise is only considered attractive because of his money and fame. Without those two entities Mr. Cruise would not be considered attractive to women. Especially in modern times.

Being a short man under 175cm is comparable to being a fat woman in modern society. Also please keep in mind that fat women are treated like   in the workplace as are short man. There are so many apparent similarities between the two body types that it is apt to say that they are both commensurate.

MrHandsome

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2017, 12:01:05 AM »

Also Tom Cruise is 172cm which is taller than most members of this forum before leg lengthening anyway.
https://www.celebheights.com/s/Tom-Cruise-3.html

Body Builder

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2017, 12:12:23 AM »

Also Tom Cruise is 172cm which is taller than most members of this forum before leg lengthening anyway.
https://www.celebheights.com/s/Tom-Cruise-3.html
He is not. Celebheights is wrong on him and he used to have him as 5.65, I don't know why it changed it. He is definitely less than 5.7 otherwise he wouldn't have considered short.
Zac Effron who is 1.73 and is about average has never called short in media but Cruise is, again and again.
So 1.72 is wrong.
1.68-9 is the reality.

And yes, 1.68 is not an acceptable height for a man in the west. Nothing less than 1.70 is and nothing less than 1.75 is respectable.

biggerdreams

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2017, 12:15:25 AM »

You win

MrHandsome

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2017, 01:41:41 AM »

He is not. Celebheights is wrong on him and he used to have him as 5.65, I don't know why it changed it. He is definitely less than 5.7 otherwise he wouldn't have considered short.
Zac Effron who is 1.73 and is about average has never called short in media but Cruise is, again and again.
So 1.72 is wrong.
1.68-9 is the reality.

And yes, 1.68 is not an acceptable height for a man in the west. Nothing less than 1.70 is and nothing less than 1.75 is respectable.

5'8 is still short for young people these days. The average height for white men in the United States is 5'10.5" and that is the western standard. Anything under 5'9 is short and anything under 5'7 is not acceptable for dating. 5'11 and above is a respectable height. This is just my opinion.

But over 5'9 and you are no longer going to experience "heightism"

Zeo

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2017, 02:40:01 AM »

lmaoooooo  ;D ;D ;D
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

jerkey

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2017, 03:07:17 AM »

I think heightism is also regional. If you go to the bigger cities, girls seem to care more about money. I think it also has to do with safety of the region, in countries like Korea and Japan, girls care about height but not muscle I think because it is so safe there and people are very polite. In North America, there's more variety of people, and has the dog-eat-dog attitude. There's also more severe crime related to drugs and firearms so I think girls find security in big burly guys. And yes there maybe exceptions but I'm starting to feel that even if you marry someone that's truly great, with everybody getting divorced, when that person leaves you are screwed if you don't have either money or looks to meet someone new when I'm older.

Everyone on here probably already know/noticed that taller people are treated nicer and they are not even aware of how those treat others like garbage. Did anyone ever notice that among their group of friends, it was always the tallest guy who had a girlfriend? I didn't even notice this until another friend pointed this out. It's bad enough that tv actors have to lie about their height to get fame, and with people spending less time together and more time alone and hooked up to TV or internet they are only exposed to tall, beautiful, fit people so their idea of what average is completely warped. Average height has been 5'9 5'10 for decades because human beings don't evolve that fast but female expectation of male height was 6ft and now they want 6'2. c'mon?? I always wanted to do leg lengthening to get girls but didn't go through with it until one day. What tipped me over is I started work and two tall and probably more fat than muscle guys at work started to bully me. They were the two biggest guys probably 6'2 and 6'4 and ~250 at work. They had seniority so I couldn't confront them, and I didn't feel it manly to go seek help from management. I probably would have stayed given the years of abuse I took and got used to over my life, but one day they put me down for no reason in front of everyone including a girl I was interested in (probably some mutual interest too). I didn't act, and totally lost respect for myself. I felt like I was gonna get my asskicked to be brutally honest. I quit my job and got leg lengthening. I told myself even if I die doing this, I'll do it because I couldn't live life like this. When I get back to doing my career, I told myself I wouldn't let this happen to me again, and frankly, even with all this feminism bs, I want to be a man and protect my loved ones. I told myself I would take whatever to get stronger and more intimidating than before. I hope this crap works.

So yeah, my rant.

Zeo

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2017, 03:42:20 AM »

one day they put me down for no reason in front of everyone including a girl I was interested in (probably some mutual interest too). I didn't act, and totally lost respect for myself. I felt like I was gonna get my asskicked to be brutally honest.

I appreciate the honesty and vulnerability but I will be straight with you. You let them treat you that way. They put you down because you were (past tense not present) the type of guy that lets others put them down. You could have nipped it in the bud as soon as soon as it started. Not to get all "tough guy" on you but death before dishonor bro. There's no shame in getting your ass whooped, there is shame in letting people walk all over you though. Don't take abuse from anyone.

Please don't take all of this as an insult though trust me literally everyone has had moments where they let fear/insecurity get the best of them. And I know that I haven't said anything that you haven't already realized yourself. I can tell you've have enough of bull  and your ready to start kicking ass and taking names. I'm excited for you.

The point of all of this though, is that it was never about the height. Yea you may be treated worse initially when someone first meets you, but immediately after that, you get treated exactly how you let people treat you.

jerkey

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2017, 03:55:59 AM »

I've been told this before and I want to set boundaries but I felt that it was either I get fired from confronting them and taking it to the point of fighting (ie. causing trouble at work, probably discipline and fired) or I walk out and try to find another job. I think the bullies always prey on this too. Bullies don't pick fights with people bigger than them, they always pick on the vulnerable, either physically or in a lower position. I was both. I, at least I think, never so much as say anything bad about others and just want to focus on my work because of I've been bullied alot. I know I need to find a midpoint between fighting and not doing anything, but I don't even know what I'm supposed to do to not let them walk all over me. I'm not the best with words and don't even like talking alot and never badmouth people behind their backs (what people do all the time at work). The best I feel like I can do is keep them off me with size (intimidation factor) without losing my job. It sucks that alot of people are not reasonable and push until they hit people's boundaries.

Death before dishonor would be ideal but I feel people that bully others - what's to say they won't purposely jab you in the eye and you go blind?

Alu

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2017, 04:02:23 AM »

I think heightism is also regional. If you go to the bigger cities, girls seem to care more about money. I think it also has to do with safety of the region, in countries like Korea and Japan, girls care about height but not muscle I think because it is so safe there and people are very polite. In North America, there's more variety of people, and has the dog-eat-dog attitude. There's also more severe crime related to drugs and firearms so I think girls find security in big burly guys. And yes there maybe exceptions but I'm starting to feel that even if you marry someone that's truly great, with everybody getting divorced, when that person leaves you are screwed if you don't have either money or looks to meet someone new when I'm older.

Everyone on here probably already know/noticed that taller people are treated nicer and they are not even aware of how those treat others like garbage. Did anyone ever notice that among their group of friends, it was always the tallest guy who had a girlfriend? I didn't even notice this until another friend pointed this out. It's bad enough that tv actors have to lie about their height to get fame, and with people spending less time together and more time alone and hooked up to TV or internet they are only exposed to tall, beautiful, fit people so their idea of what average is completely warped. Average height has been 5'9 5'10 for decades because human beings don't evolve that fast but female expectation of male height was 6ft and now they want 6'2. c'mon?? I always wanted to do leg lengthening to get girls but didn't go through with it until one day. What tipped me over is I started work and two tall and probably more fat than muscle guys at work started to bully me. They were the two biggest guys probably 6'2 and 6'4 and ~250 at work. They had seniority so I couldn't confront them, and I didn't feel it manly to go seek help from management. I probably would have stayed given the years of abuse I took and got used to over my life, but one day they put me down for no reason in front of everyone including a girl I was interested in (probably some mutual interest too). I didn't act, and totally lost respect for myself. I felt like I was gonna get my asskicked to be brutally honest. I quit my job and got leg lengthening. I told myself even if I die doing this, I'll do it because I couldn't live life like this. When I get back to doing my career, I told myself I wouldn't let this happen to me again, and frankly, even with all this feminism bs, I want to be a man and protect my loved ones. I told myself I would take whatever to get stronger and more intimidating than before. I hope this crap works.

So yeah, my rant.

Why is there such a primal/cynical view in this forum about how life is like today? Especially in America, we don't live in a world where you have to depend on just physical appearance/ability. We are not fking cavemen anymore, we've created society specifically for this reason. Do you really think a scientist, doctor, etc, has to depend on their appearance to survive? This isn't a post-apocalyptic world mate; girls aren't looking for someone to save them every second .
Nice people are treated nice. People who have status (money and intelligence) are looked up too regardless of their physical appearance. Unless you're not human, if you have fame, money, or high intelligence everyone respects that.
No.
No one does this wtf. Sure it contributes to getting roles if you meet a specific physical appearance. However, you're already starting with a crap/stupid assumption.
What kind of a crap work environment/alternate world were you living in?? Why the fk didn't you talk to management about it? To feel like you were going to be physically assaulted (as you imply) is in no way ok in a civilized world. I'm genuinely sorry you went through that, I really am because it sounds like a nightmare scenario. But you should have done something about it, those fat fks needed to be disciplined for it. And say if they weren't, then honestly you shouldn't have worked their anymore. But more than anything, you shouldn't have let them get to you like that.
Let me tell you upfront, that's not gonna work. One you're no longer as physically fit/agile as before, so if you actually get in a confrontation, you're pretty fked. Second, you already lost. You let them get to you and you did something pretty drastic. If they know what you did they will mock you even more and you'll never hear the end of it.

But looking into the future, if you're perspective on life is constant physical (or implied) confrontations, then you're already living a pretty crapty life tbh. I don't know what your career is, but I advice changing tracks now, and changing mindsets.

jerkey

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2017, 04:29:37 AM »

Hey thanks for your input ALU although it hurts. I think its instinct that tells all of us to bite through it and things will get better, I did for years. I say I got bullied for years but I "beat" all the bullies in every social measure by becoming extremely successful while those guys became massage therapists (no offense) and drug addicts. But guess what, that new level had its own bullies. Winning or losing, I'm too old to care. I don't want to fight, I just want them to stop bothering me so I can do my job and get married. I looked around me, and nobody that was pretty big either muscular or tall got bullied. I'm trying to do both. I weight 190 pounds now. 

Also, I don't understand the part about constant confrontations. How did you know?

Zeo

« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2017, 04:54:08 AM »

Also, I don't understand the part about constant confrontations. How did you know?

He means that you see life as a series of confrontations where you need to constantly be on the defense if you don't want to get stepped on. You are literally preparing for it (your words). If your walking through life feeling like everyone is going to bully  and that's what your going to attract. You are right about bullies attacking the vulnerable, but's its not physically vulnerable, its the vibe you give out, its how you carry yourself.

It's a  ty life because you can never relax. Your trying to make yourself like stone so you don't get crushed, but you need to be like water, relaxed and confident knowing you are ok where ever you are. Be zen. Chill. And if you need to slap a dude (98% if the time it will be a verbal slap) for stepping over the line then do it. Then go back to flowing, like water down a river.

Zeo

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2017, 05:03:14 AM »

Why is there such a primal/cynical view in this forum about how life is like today?

MirinHeight

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2017, 06:41:58 AM »

height is important for everyone under 6'.
After around 6-6'1, not so much. Women just want a tall man. You wont catch them checking out a taller man, just because hes taller. It balances the playing field a lot.

Now if you are below average-average-slightly above avg in height, you're not considered tall. Hence, women will always look at tall men as dominant.

Its like if your girl has a nice butt. Would you really look at a girl with a nicer butt and be checking her out like youve never seen it before?

Now lets say if your girl doesnt have a nice butt. And then theres a girl with a very nice butt. Im sure your eyes would wander and you would check her out.

Its same with height.
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Zeo

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2017, 07:16:48 AM »

height is important for everyone under 6'.
After around 6-6'1, not so much. Women just want a tall man. You wont catch them checking out a taller man, just because hes taller. It balances the playing field a lot.

Now if you are below average-average-slightly above avg in height, you're not considered tall. Hence, women will always look at tall men as dominant.

Its like if your girl has a nice butt. Would you really look at a girl with a nicer butt and be checking her out like youve never seen it before?

Now lets say if your girl doesnt have a nice butt. And then theres a girl with a very nice butt. Im sure your eyes would wander and you would check her out.

Its same with height.

No it's not the same with height. Zac Efron's girlfriendis not going to droll over the 6 foot juggalo workign at the gas station just because he's tall. It's about complete sexual market value, not just height, height adds to it of course. Girls can be just as shallow as men but there not guys, most dudes would fck a female hobo with a bangin body, most girls wouldnt. So that analogy doesn't work.

Also I love how your "cutt-off" is 6 foot+. Coincidentally you're 5'10. Honestly I dont usually judge the tall guys who want LL because to each their own but cmon bro. At 5'10 any problems/inadequacies you have are your own and nothing to do with your height

jerkey

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2017, 07:35:36 AM »

I had to do it bro - homeless guy who gets shelter from going to their places  ;)

Also, with all the modern times feminism and stuff, isn't the importance of looks in men increasing? Since they are supposed to feel guilty living off a man and stuff.

What if the previous dude lives in Netherlands?

biggerdreams

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2017, 07:43:51 AM »

I think heightism is also regional. If you go to the bigger cities, girls seem to care more about money.

correction: they care about money but they still care about height, if not more than in smaller cities.

Zeo

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2017, 07:58:56 AM »

I had to do it bro - homeless guy who gets shelter from going to their places  ;)

Also, with all the modern times feminism and stuff, isn't the importance of looks in men increasing? Since they are supposed to feel guilty living off a man and stuff.

What if the previous dude lives in Netherlands?

Lol this guys awesome. But you know what i meant. Plus this guys super persistant approaching every night and charming and he doesnt "look" like a hobo. You get my original point though.

Honestly im so sick of talking about this (not with you Jerkey, with the whole forum).

Long story short: Height plays a part of life but its not everything. Don't relay on LL to make you happy. If you feel you want LL to improve your life then do it, if you don't then don't. If you want to believe that women won't touch anyone under 6 foot then belive that, if you want to believe otherwise then you can believe that too. If you want to feel sorry for yourself because of your height then feel sorry for yourself, if you want to feel like a king at your height then feel like a king.

you guys can continue your conversation im tired of talking about this

Body Builder

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2017, 12:02:00 PM »

Women are not so complicated as some people think.
On the contrary, I know women very well as I have a lot of experience with them (long term and short term relationships) and I have a very certain conclusion about them: they need to feel protected.
It is stupid in the modern world but it is true. They want a big man who treat them good but also is independent and always have choices more than them, so they think he is precious and they should try to keep him with them.
The first one means a big body (not always very tall but of course average and more and also not skinny but preferably built, not too muscular though). The second has to do with character but a man with the appearance I mentioned always has choices with women and that changes his character too to become more independent and self confident.

So I am not cynical, women are cynical and I just mention what I saw through my big experience (good and bad) with them.
Yes, there are exceptions but that doesn't change the rules. If someone is not like what I've written before then he'll never become successful with women.
If he doesn't care about that then yes, you can have a normal life with being less than average (not very short though) but if you want a spectacular life which means a full dating life, being short is simply an obstacle that can't be overcomed. Even if a Cruize was the sexiest man alive or a homo sleeped with 500 women and all these bs.

Bander72

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2017, 12:09:26 PM »

What bodybuilder is saying is true. It's not like he's saying that you have be 6"2. He says at least 5"7.  Of course it's not impossible to get women at a shorter height but it is much harder. And for one reason or another we are here because we know we want a better height than what our genetics gave us.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2017, 01:06:27 PM »

What bodybuilder is saying is true. It's not like he's saying that you have be 6"2. He says at least 5"7.  Of course it's not impossible to get women at a shorter height but it is much harder. And for one reason or another we are here because we know we want a better height than what our genetics gave us.

You are not 5'7''. How can you even know? How can you tell a man who really has that height that he has it extremely hard when you have never lived his life?

The Dreamer

« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2017, 01:44:15 PM »

You are not 5'7''. How can you even know? How can you tell a man who really has that height that he has it extremely hard when you have never lived his life?
You're asking alway the same question.
It is not like if you're above 5'7,you can't see that.You don't have to be in that body.You see this from your daily experience.Assuming similar personality and appearance, 170 cm guys usually have a harder time than 175 cm guys that have more problems than 180 cm guys and so on.
No one said 5'7 guys can't have dates
Stop being so fatalistic
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2017, 03:36:14 PM »

You're asking alway the same question.
It is not like if you're above 5'7,you can't see that.You don't have to be in that body.You see this from your daily experience.Assuming similar personality and appearance, 170 cm guys usually have a harder time than 175 cm guys that have more problems than 180 cm guys and so on.
No one said 5'7 guys can't have dates
Stop being so fatalistic

You are the fatalistic one - you say that a huge group of people, most of who you don't even know, have it extremely hard. You simply cannot make that judgement from your own position. What if I told you "from my own daily experience, jews are deceiving, dishonest liars". Would that make it objectively true?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up