Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I was wrong  (Read 17518 times)

lldude

Re: I was wrong
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2017, 03:57:16 PM »

No.
But he wouldn't achieve it either if women knew from the biginning that he is a less than 5.7 tall man.

Yes, he would. He never appeared tall in movies anyway.

Short men never become sxx symbols. The same with fat women.

Short men do become sxx symbols. You are insane if you believe otherwise.
Zac Efron 5'7
James Dean 5'7
Marlon Brando 5'8

Tom Cruise is only considered attractive because of his money and fame. Without those two entities Mr. Cruise would not be considered attractive to women. Especially in modern times.

Yeah, yeah, he is soooo mediocre. ::)

Body Builder

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2017, 04:07:38 PM »

You are the fatalistic one - you say that a huge group of people, most of who you don't even know, have it extremely hard. You simply cannot make that judgement from your own position. What if I told you "from my own daily experience, jews are deceiving, dishonest liars". Would that make it objectively true?
I was less than 5.7 and now 5.9, so from what you say I could know what happens between short an average men, right?
Wrong and you know why?
Because what I live the last 5 years that I finished LL is exactly what I saw when I was short with average height men and I always knew what is about to live as an average or a tall guy even if I was short.
And now that I am average I already know and see how good is the life of a tall man and thats why I want so much to do another LL.

So there is no reason to be something to see how it is, unless you have a denial complex.
But even if you still believe that if someone is not in a certain condition he couldn't know how it is, I was in that condition and I know so from what you said I am the most suitable to write about that.
And yes, living as a short man creates many social problems and especially on dating it is really bad.
If someone does not believe that but he thinks about LL then he is lying to himself.
After all, if height was not so important we wouldn't have done something so extreme to change it.

Body Builder

« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2017, 04:17:29 PM »

Yes, he would. He never appeared tall in movies anyway.

Short men do become sxx symbols. You are insane if you believe otherwise.
Alain Delon 5'9
James Dean 5'7
Marlon Brando 5'8

Yeah, yeah, he is soooo mediocre. ::)

5.9 and 5.8, even 5.7 was not short for 60's.
And from hundreds of actors who became sex symbols you could only recall one who was 5.7, even half a century before.
And finally, the thing that a short man should have a so good face like Tom Cruize's to be successful with women while a tall man who has a simply not ugly face and a built body can have the same and more successes proves how imoortant is height.
If you are like Tom Cruize then ok, you'll have successes with women (not so many as a good looking tall man though) but 99,99 of short men are not.
And that's why they have a great disadvantage on dating.

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2017, 04:54:57 PM »

Anyone who would take life advice from someone into bodybuilding isn't thinking clearly. People who lift weights as an obsessive hobby are some of the most insecure people on the planet as their whole existence is based on how other dudes look at their muscles. Listening to bodybuilder about how women are is like taking diet advice from Rosie O'Donnell.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

jerkey

« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2017, 05:01:15 PM »

I think the point of arguing height is important in dating and everything else in for men on a leg lengthening forum is probably redundant. When I read some of the posts, I hear exactly the same things that taller guys told me about why they had more success with women. They would say things like "be nice and talk to them". "There are short guys who do well with women". "Its not about height". Well we can't know what its like to have a disadvantage we don't have.

I think its also important to recognize that if you have a long-standing group of friends, it may be possible to date high-quality girls even if you are shorter. I've seen this. But I just can't get over this feeling that she's going to feel that she can do better someday and then what? Like body builder said before - he dated hotter girls before LL. I dated quite a few girls before LL. Even though some of them were nice, every single one except for one mentioned my height in some respect.

And also, the protection thing bodybuilder is talking about is true - it's hard-wired into both sxxes and we like what we like (attraction is not a choice). Yes society is evolved but biology doesn't evolve that fast. I think it also has to do with what the girl's fathers height were. If you are shorter, start asking the girls you date what their father's heights were, more often then not, it was average or slightly smaller. I think it has more to do with these girls knew even those these men were smaller, they were successful in protecting them and realized its not about size.

And the guy above is obviously a troll look at his insignia and post history.

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2017, 05:14:30 PM »

Oh yeah, I'm the troll when you guys are in here having a "No woman will ever find me attractive until I have stilts for legs and walk funny" pity party circle jerk.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

lldude

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2017, 05:35:29 PM »

5.9 and 5.8, even 5.7 was not short for 60's.
And from hundreds of actors who became sxx symbols you could only recall one who was 5.7, even half a century before.

The list is long brother:
Mark Wahlberg 5'7
Jame McAvoy 5'7
Robert Downey Jr 5'8 (he is probably a member of this forum ;D)
Gael Garcia Benal 5'7
...and many more

And finally, the thing that a short man should have a so good face like Tom Cruize's to be successful with women while a tall man who has a simply not ugly face and a built body can have the same and more successes proves how imoortant is height.
If you are like Tom Cruize then ok, you'll have successes with women (not so many as a good looking tall man though) but 99,99 of short men are not.
And that's why they have a great disadvantage on dating.

I agree with you here; unfortunately, sometimes you will have to compensate your short height with something else (you don't have to be as beautiful as Tom Cruise thoug;h; it was just an example).

jojo

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2017, 06:52:42 PM »

Anyone who would take life advice from someone into bodybuilding isn't thinking clearly. People who lift weights as an obsessive hobby are some of the most insecure people on the planet as their whole existence is based on how other dudes look at their muscles. Listening to bodybuilder about how women are is like taking diet advice from Rosie O'Donnell.

Ehmm if People feel bad and you dont like them Why do you Go to a forum and waste your time on putting them down.
Do you also go on nose job , boobjob, hair transplant forum and waste your time ?

MrHandsome

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2017, 07:23:57 PM »

The list is long brother:
Mark Wahlberg 5'7
Jame McAvoy 5'7
Robert Downey Jr 5'8 (he is probably a member of this forum ;D)
Gael Garcia Benal 5'7
...and many more
I agree with you here; unfortunately, sometimes you will have to compensate your short height with something else (you don't have to be as beautiful as Tom Cruise thoug;h; it was just an example).

All those actors are from the 90s modern day actors need to be about 5'9 which is the cutoff these days.

google42

« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2017, 07:33:15 PM »

Ehmm if People feel bad and you dont like them Why do you Go to a forum and waste your time on putting them down.
Do you also go on nose job , boobjob, hair transplant forum and waste your time ?
Those surgeries are really minor compared to ll, that's why he probably comes here instead of going to those old forums.

google42

« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2017, 07:34:35 PM »

I think the point of arguing height is important in dating and everything else in for men on a leg lengthening forum is probably redundant. When I read some of the posts, I hear exactly the same things that taller guys told me about why they had more success with women. They would say things like "be nice and talk to them". "There are short guys who do well with women". "Its not about height". Well we can't know what its like to have a disadvantage we don't have.

I think its also important to recognize that if you have a long-standing group of friends, it may be possible to date high-quality girls even if you are shorter. I've seen this. But I just can't get over this feeling that she's going to feel that she can do better someday and then what? Like body builder said before - he dated hotter girls before LL. I dated quite a few girls before LL. Even though some of them were nice, every single one except for one mentioned my height in some respect.

And also, the protection thing bodybuilder is talking about is true - it's hard-wired into both sxxes and we like what we like (attraction is not a choice). Yes society is evolved but biology doesn't evolve that fast. I think it also has to do with what the girl's fathers height were. If you are shorter, start asking the girls you date what their father's heights were, more often then not, it was average or slightly smaller. I think it has more to do with these girls knew even those these men were smaller, they were successful in protecting them and realized its not about size.

I agree, pointing out that height is important is not going to accomplish anything here. We all know it's important so there's no need to point it out constantly.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2017, 09:09:40 PM »

My gf's father's height is 6'1 so here is your theory going down the drain (like all stuff said here).

Do you guys know what women also like? Chizeled jawline... I bet all the milions of guys who don't have chizeled jaw are having a hard time with women... You guys should check the reddit/incel... It's full of tall fellas who blame all their misery for the lack of a chizeled jawline.

I sincerly think that the vast majority of guys here suffer from some sort of Aspergers... This white and black thinking, not being able to look at things without absolutes is a major symptom of Aspergers...
I learned some stuff during this time

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2017, 09:49:02 PM »

All those actors are from the 90s modern day actors need to be about 5'9 which is the cutoff these days.

Hollywood can make anyone a sex symbol if it wants to. There's no height cutoff in the entertainment world.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Body Builder

« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2017, 10:06:39 PM »

My gf's father's height is 6'1 so here is your theory going down the drain (like all stuff said here).

Do you guys know what women also like? Chizeled jawline... I bet all the milions of guys who don't have chizeled jaw are having a hard time with women... You guys should check the reddit/incel... It's full of tall fellas who blame all their misery for the lack of a chizeled jawline.

I sincerly think that the vast majority of guys here suffer from some sort of Aspergers... This white and black thinking, not being able to look at things without absolutes is a major symptom of Aspergers...
Tibike as you claim you are a 5.7 man in Italy who feels about average height, has plenty of gfs etc etc.
Everything you say is on the contrast of what I see in my everyday life and from what my experience taught me.
So either you are lying or you are the exception to all rules.
In both circumstances, what you say are the exception and not the rule so we are not having any asperger syndrome but we are very honest and dont live in denial.

I will be one of the few people that, if things go ok with my second LL, have lived as short, average and almost tall (because 1.81-2 imo is definitely more than average and close to tall) so I would have the clearest view of what is going on with height and the imoortance of it.
From now, what I see is exactly what I thought when I was short and I'd never trade the 7.5cm I gained even for 1 million dollars as they were completely life changing. But still they are not enough to don't have a drawback on height, not crucial for the majority of women but still drawback.
When I'll become 1.82 I'll write if this gain was really lifechanging like my first LL. My experience says that an 1.82 man compared to an 1.75 has a way easier job on dating most of all but and his everyday life (how people perceive him, the respect he receives etc) too .

So I will be one of the few examples of the exactly same person living as short, average and (almost) tall.
After my second LL I am sure that I will be the one of most suitable persons to talk about the significance of height, as my life will be a living example of all these.

jerkey

« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2017, 10:39:50 PM »

Hey Bodybuilder, which state do you live in? Are you gonna do arm lengthening too with femurs?

Body Builder

« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2017, 11:09:16 PM »

Hey Bodybuilder, which state do you live in? Are you gonna do arm lengthening too with femurs?
I live in South europe. I won't mention my country.
And of course not. I've written again that I am completely against AL as I believe it is necessary only for dwarves.

Mtall

« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2017, 01:24:18 PM »

Yves if you think that because one girl is not superficial about height the majority of women are like that then you'll soon hurt again from another girl.

Height is the number 1 factor in a man's appearance. When a woman talks to her friends about a new guy the first they are asking is if he is tall. Not handsome, not built, not dark or blonde, tall.
So it is very important and that won't change from one girl's choice.

I don't agree. The No.1 factor, I think, is his face. I've seen way too many tall guys get bad reviews from girls because of their not so good faces.
Second, when a woman talks about her crush, her girlfriends usually ask "is he smart" first up. Then comes, what does he do? and THEN comes what does he look like

Maybe we have different experiences, but I've closely noticed how girls talk about guys, and this is often how it is. Height comes in only if the guy's really tall (a plus) or really short (a minus)

Mtall

« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2017, 01:32:43 PM »

Face is more important than height only if you are above average.
If you are short then even if you look like Adones you'll still have much less successes that an average looking tall guy.
Women want to feel protected, not to be with men like Ken the doll. Thus they want tall and big guys even if they are not very handsome. Being masculine and have a big body is enough.
Having a good face is of course important but not more than being taller than average.

Again, I respectfully disagree. My senior in college was 6'2", and he dated 1 girl in his final year. I dated 2 girls in my final year, both of who were MUCH more attractive than his girl.
He had an average face and an average personality.
Not to sound arrogant, but I have an above average face and an above average personality.
What's more, this same senior got rejected 2 times before getting this girl he settled down with in his final year, so you can't put his bad luck down to a lack of trying, cause he did try.

Don't mistake me, I'm 100% going to do my LL, but all I'm trying to point out here is: 1) it's not a panacea for all your ills and 2) height isn't the be all and end all of your problems, it's just one of them. But because we tend to think of it so often, we blame everything on it.

« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2017, 03:08:09 PM »

This   is getting out of control. Some teenagers here are posting names of short and pretty faced celebrities (and not even very short celebrities) and claiming that height is immaterial. These is beyond idiotic and these guys have no idea what BS they are talking about. Celebrity is celebrity, for tom cruise, even ugly ass old, short guys like Quincy jones are dating multiple beauties at the same time, so are think ugly and tall celebrities. Celebrity status is a looks factor neutralizer. I real life, a short guy will always lose out to an below average or ugly tall guy, period, I have seen this hundreds of times and it is proven. and those citing some BS surveys - BBC did a show where women were shows pictures and given physical details of 2 men , one short good looking one tall below average. No other data was given (beyond physical attributes) and all women chose the bad looking tall guy. When asked what kind of new data point wold make them reverse their decision, the women said - the only think that may make them consider the shorter guy is if the taller guy is a convicted murderer !!! So, it is not even close, height is the singe biggest factor for men, nothing else matters. suck it up or keep denying.

Mtall

« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2017, 03:18:44 PM »

Nope, the only thing going out of control is your lack of logic. Blaming everything on your height is pure BS. The others, myself included, are pointing out real life experiences.
The sooner you realize that, the better

TIBIKE200

« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2017, 03:23:27 PM »

This crap is getting out of control. Some teenagers here are posting names of short and pretty faced celebrities (and not even very short celebrities) and claiming that height is immaterial. These is beyond idiotic and these guys have no idea what BS they are talking about. Celebrity is celebrity, for tom cruise, even ugly ass old, short guys like Quincy jones are dating multiple beauties at the same time, so are think ugly and tall celebrities. Celebrity status is a looks factor neutralizer. I real life, a short guy will always lose out to an below average or ugly tall guy, period, I have seen this hundreds of times and it is proven. and those citing some BS surveys - BBC did a show where women were shows pictures and given physical details of 2 men , one short good looking one tall below average. No other data was given (beyond physical attributes) and all women chose the bad looking tall guy. When asked what kind of new data point wold make them reverse their decision, the women said - the only think that may make them consider the shorter guy is if the taller guy is a convicted murderer !!! So, it is not even close, height is the singe biggest factor for men, nothing else matters. suck it up or keep denying.

The doc you mention is CBS not BBC...

And it wasn't picture of 2 random guys. It was a selection of 5 or 6 guys standing in a room next to each other. The guy who the women said would choose if all the rest were convicted murderes was 5' tall.

Now shut up

« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2017, 03:28:14 PM »

The doc you mention is CBS not BBC...

And it wasn't picture of 2 random guys. It was a selection of 5 or 6 guys standing in a room next to each other. The guy who the women said would choose if all the rest were convicted murderes was 5' tall.

Now shut up

LOL, you are insane. keep dreaming. Going by your logic any random obese, short ugly 80 year old black guy from harlem, walking with a walker can bed 5 hot rich models at the same time , one of them being an 18 year old saudi princess, becase Quincy jones is able to do it..LOL

TIBIKE200

« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2017, 03:41:30 PM »

LOL, you are insane. keep dreaming. Going by your logic any random obese, short ugly 80 year old black guy from harlem, walking with a walker can bed 5 hot rich models at the same time , one of them being an 18 year old saudi princess, becase Quincy jones is able to do it..LOL

No.. That's not my logic. How did you reach the conclusion that this is my logic is beyond me ( I have a hard time understanding stupidity).

But just like women won't date the guy you described, they wouldn't like to date a 5' tall man like in the doc

« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2017, 03:41:47 PM »

And FYI for all - even in India which is suposedly a short country, best girls are going ony for tall guys (even if they are ugly, skinny, broke, lower caste - if you know caste system is a factor in India - look it up in wikipedia), over hort, good looking, high caste, rich guys. I have no reason to lie, I am 35 years old and have seen a lot and I can tell you height is robably the biggest factor world over for men to succeed with women.

Body Builder

« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2017, 03:43:10 PM »

I don't agree. The No.1 factor, I think, is his face. I've seen way too many tall guys get bad reviews from girls because of their not so good faces.
Second, when a woman talks about her crush, her girlfriends usually ask "is he smart" first up. Then comes, what does he do? and THEN comes what does he look like

Maybe we have different experiences, but I've closely noticed how girls talk about guys, and this is often how it is. Height comes in only if the guy's really tall (a plus) or really short (a minus)
No 1 factor is face only for average and above height men.
For short men a good face make them "cute" (not handsome) but still he remains short and the majority of women will reject him.
And no, I never heard anyone to ask another one about his/her new date if he/she is smart. They always ask about apperance and for men the first is if he is tall and for women if she is thin/fit.
I agree of course that height is not everything and I never said that though. I just said that if you lack height notnothng else matters. Not that if you are tall you have everything because it is not true.

@Prakash, well said.

« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2017, 03:44:55 PM »

No.. That's not my logic. How did you reach the conclusion that this is my logic is beyond me ( I have a hard time understanding stupidity).

But just like women won't date the guy you described, they wouldn't like to date a 5' tall man like in the doc

then we are fighting for no reason, then we both agree that putting celebrities as examples is useless. In real life height wins over pretty face.

Ozymandias

« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2017, 03:46:51 PM »

This crap is getting out of control. Some teenagers here are posting names of short and pretty faced celebrities (and not even very short celebrities) and claiming that height is immaterial. These is beyond idiotic and these guys have no idea what BS they are talking about. Celebrity is celebrity, for tom cruise, even ugly ass old, short guys like Quincy jones are dating multiple beauties at the same time, so are think ugly and tall celebrities. Celebrity status is a looks factor neutralizer. I real life, a short guy will always lose out to an below average or ugly tall guy, period, I have seen this hundreds of times and it is proven. and those citing some BS surveys - BBC did a show where women were shows pictures and given physical details of 2 men , one short good looking one tall below average. No other data was given (beyond physical attributes) and all women chose the bad looking tall guy. When asked what kind of new data point wold make them reverse their decision, the women said - the only think that may make them consider the shorter guy is if the taller guy is a convicted murderer !!! So, it is not even close, height is the singe biggest factor for men, nothing else matters. suck it up or keep denying.

Your reading skills match your writing skills, that's for sure.

« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2017, 03:48:49 PM »

No 1 factor is face only for average and above height men.
For short men a good face make them "cute" (not handsome) but still he remains short and the majority of women will reject him.
And no, I never heard anyone to ask another one about his/her new date if he/she is smart. They always ask about apperance and for men the first is if he is tall and for women if she is thin/fit.
I agree of course that height is not everything and I never said that though. I just said that if you lack height notnothng else matters. Not that if you are tall you have everything because it is not true.

@Prakash, well said.

Agree, I have never seen (even in movies :)) anyone asking whether the date is smart :), but I have seen many times people saying he is shorter then you or she is taller then you, as if height is everything !!!, sigh !!

« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2017, 03:50:31 PM »

Your reading skills match your writing skills, that's for sure.

I am not here to win an essay competition, I put effort proportional to the purpose, I have perfect writing scores in TOEFL and IELTS, if you want I can PM you proof, as long as you do not disclose my identity.

« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2017, 03:52:59 PM »

duplicate

Ozymandias

« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2017, 03:59:37 PM »

I am not here to win an essay competition, I have perfect writing scores in TOEFL and IELTS, if you want I ca PM you proff, as long as you do not disclose my identity.

No need of doing that. But you are 35 yo, ffs. How about being a bit more calm when stating your arguments? (just my advice)

What is your height btw?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up