Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is my leg length  (Read 692 times)

ramaka

What is my leg length
« on: October 08, 2017, 08:34:56 PM »

Hey guys I am just curious to know if you can help me out with this I am trying to figure out what percentage my leg length is my height is 179.4 in the morning and 177.5 at night my inseam is 78 cm but I don’t know how to work out the percentage also would you say I have short or long legs thanks.

Winterishere

• Visitor
Re: What is my leg length
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 05:00:40 AM »

Well working out a base percentage is fairly simple. Using 178 as your base height it would be 78/178 x 100 = 43.8%
In terms of regarding whether you have long legs according to your height, usually this percentage would sit somewhere around 46-47%, therefore according to your supplied measurements its notional to imply that you have fairly short legs. Using this trend according to speed theory it would be fair to assume that most people of your height would have an inseam that sits somewhere around 84cm, although as you can see according to the chart there is a fairly flexible deviation. An inseam of 78 following the same trend would imply a person that averages around 164cm in height. Its possible that you either calculated your height or inseam incorrectly, but if what you supplied is in-fact correct then it would be safe to assume that you do have short legs in proportion to your height in regards to the average trend. Hope this helped!

http://speedtheory.co.nz/the-difference-between-boys-girls-part-1/
Pages: [1]   Go Up