Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: funniest thing you've seen on this forum  (Read 1807 times)

gastly47

• Visitor
funniest thing you've seen on this forum
« on: October 16, 2017, 07:35:43 PM »

everyone post what they think the funniest comment/thread you've seen

for me it's cyborg legs

jexus

Re: funniest thing you've seen on this forum
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 08:40:36 PM »

I have not read this thread but I bet there is one post by Body Builder where he says that height is absolutely super important to all women.

Lol :D

PS: No offense to bodybuilder he is a great man.
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

Bander72

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 09:44:16 PM »

Oh fk you bodybuilder, ruin myself? There are people on this forum who did 15cm and Apo is perfectly fine. Watch the video, his posts, he walks great, plays football and all that good stuff we all like to do. Stop jerking around with your horse crap. I send a link and if your bothered to look at it you will see evidence, but since everyone here judging Apos personality so much you wont even bother. Just vecause you had complications doeant mean we will all suffer the same thing mate. What more evidence do you want then Apo a living example that succeeded with 20cm? And yeah talk all you want about the fact that you already had it done and know everything but let me open your eyes to the fact that we all take the recovery differently. Im 19 not old and Im only doing 20% of my bone lengthening. Quit slacking me off on every post above 1cm lengthening

A person Who does over 15 cm is a freaking retard, I dont understand why you guys even try to discuss with him, if he loves Apo, he can Kiss him, if he reaches him ;D

Im sure he can at least reach his rear end since he loves kissing it.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:48:14 PM by Bander72 »
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 10:37:27 PM »

Everything that had to do with the lunatic called Vader who was 6ft before LL and wore 10cm elevator shoes to feel ok with his height.

Bander72

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 10:44:36 PM »

frame on 11 mounts ? you were really amateur then :) hahah You did lose.Do ct scan and compare it with first ct scan you will see minimum 3 mm difference.By compressing bones are healing.I bet you did bone traininng before they took your frames off right ? Bone training is when you return 2-3 mm back so your body can put full weight on your bone.Everyone who did LL compresses a little bit.Someone more someone less.I knew that before i did first surgery because i was talking with one guy who did it and he lost about 0.6mm also.You lose on femurs more because its only one bone.When you do bone training in the end of surgery you lose about 2 mm and then after 4-5 mounts you will lose a little bit more.But it's just a little bit not much.
If you had frame for 11 mounts dont give advice to people here about LL.11 mounts for 7 cm.It should be maximum 7 mounts.Because every normal healty persons bone heal in max 5 mounts and then we can add 2 mounts because there was lengthening. So please dont give advice to people here.

And how did i achieved frame removal in 4 mounts.To be specific ( i removed femur frames in 4 mounts and 2 weeks) Mainly because of complication.I would do it sooner.But i finished both tibias in 4 mounts and 5 days.My first tibia frame was removed in 3 mounts and 25 days and second 10 days after.I think i am like a record holder right :D How did i do it you ask ?? Well your name is the answer :) body building :) I workout every day 30 minutes in the morning easy exercises and every other day i did push ups pull ups dips and i lifted 20 kg weight.Sometimes i did shoulders and biceps.Sometimes back and biceps etc.Because of that i was always hungry.I eat 5 times per day like when you bodybuild. I eat protein shake and banana between 3 main meals and i did not eat any sugar. Patients here are like regular people so they just eat and stay in bad and then they walk with walker like old guys.Thats why they stay a lot longer.One chinese guy stayed 10 mounts for 5 cm.He eat junk food and smoke cigarettes. Body building is the answer my friend :) And Mirzoyan did good job for me, for someone else i dont know.I saw 6 guys in Armenia all of us finished successfully sooner or later.Only one guy had problems with leg that he could not bend and if he see this forum he will say that they did something wrong on him but it was his fault he eat sneakers and stayed in the bad all the time.And then i come in his room and i say MAN STRETCH YOUR HAMSTRING and he is answering NOPE i need to rest.LOL.Before i came to Armenia i read bad things about Mirzoyan also and i was sceptical a little bit but i still did it because i dont trust to anything that people say on internet.Did you do some limb lengthening bro or your thinking about it ? I am here to help you if you have any questions ask.

Bander72

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 10:50:09 PM »

That video made me laugh...

While laughing I realized that you lengthened 9 centimeters on your tibias in Russia, you are crippled and can't walk, you took a girl you barely know on a trip to Madrid for your first date, had your first kiss on a plane that you took a picture of, then decided to start your life with this person after dating for 4 days.

My laughing stopped and turned into a feeling of sadness for the unintelligent, severely insecure, man baby known as RGKEY.

This is going to end badly my friend. All the warning signs are lit up like Las Vegas. Time for all of us who see exactly whats coming to sit back and enjoy the horror show. Get your popcorn ready. RGKEY is going down in a blaze of glory...

So your ok with statistics/generalizations about short guys and women but not about your country? Get off your high horse. Don't try to act like some kind of moral crusader all of a sudden.

You and your "4 years of LL research" can fck off. Still posting thread after thread asking the most basic asss questions.

And I lol at your "whoring ways" comment. You would kill to get a piece of our "whoring ways".

Good riddance. Please don't come back.

Bander72

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 11:01:30 PM »

My name is Denis Moraes and I vouched and trusted on this doctor and I will make my surgery with him.

prove something ,my comrade, I'll be waiting .
yes ,I'm about 6 feet and I feel myself short, people around me( kin ,my spouse, pals) are the same or slightly taller than me and I want to be tall ,and a tall male is 6.'3 or more.

fk off woman , women only bring problems and expenses, better off  is to hire a whore now and then and some diary dose of xvideos is more than enough.
I only worry about myself ,not with average height of other people, And even though being 6'0 tall I feel myself short, I know that is height dysphoria, but there are only two choices for me to solve the issue : first one is to undergo a LL ( that is what I wanna do) or go to psychologist  ( out of question, because I really apreciate being tall like 6'3,I like to solve my problems by the root.). I only care about me and my feelings ,the other people I do not care about, they don't pay my salary. I do believe that being 6'3 tall I will feel myself better and more happy about my body and my mind. My happyness is more important than anything else,including the opinion of people that I even don't know.

That said , now you all can criticize me and call me crazy and insane, enjoy the day and yours heights.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 11:03:03 PM »

The story with 4 new posters simultaneously promoting LL in Vietnam was pretty hilarious.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

google42

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 11:36:55 PM »

I remember there was a user a few months back who posted that he wanted to go from 6-2 to 6-5.
Here's the link: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4347.0     
I encourage you to read it.

There was also another user who wanted leg lengthening for basketball which I thought was funny. Honestly, any post about a tall person, or even an above average height person sometimes, wanting to do leg lengthening is funny and weird at the same time. I can't tell if some of them are trolls or serious.

TRS

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 10:15:15 PM »

Back when I was very active on LL Forum and lengthening, we had a member called Slim Tim, he was actually quite entertaining and amusing with his views. Haven't seen him on LL Forum lately.

Bander72

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 09:37:07 AM »

Back when I was very active on LL Forum and lengthening, we had a member called Slim Tim, he was actually quite entertaining and amusing with his views. Haven't seen him on LL Forum lately.

I just read some of his posts. He must have a low iq or he is just plain crazy. Definitely someone that is unfit to do the surgery. And someone that could harm others or himself in real life.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:05:03 AM by Bander72 »

Morgenst.

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 01:51:45 PM »

No hate but when I see someone at 6ft+ saying they feel all these types of ways about their height that even I at 5'4 don't feel about myself makes me chuckle every time

Bander72

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 01:58:50 PM »

No hate but when I see someone at 6ft+ saying they feel all these types of ways about their height that even I at 5'4 don't feel about myself makes me chuckle every time

It should you actually can be understood if you were depressed over your height. But there are some idiots that will say because you are not technically a dwarf that you getting the surgery is as crazy as a 6 footer lol.

Morgenst.

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2017, 06:47:55 PM »

Yeah I'd even meet those people halfway - it is an insane amount of pain/money for a purely cosmetic procedure lol. I've always thought of it as a cosmetic bonus I can give myself not this ALL mighty crippling issue in my life that requires fixing
Pages: [1]   Go Up