Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to manage money?  (Read 1117 times)

James24

How to manage money?
« on: October 18, 2017, 03:53:38 PM »

We all know how expensive the surgery is , even if you choose to do it overseas..

But alongside college?
"Medical" college?

Both are way too expensive .. and I have no idea how to start saving up for it.
I reached the conclusion of just getting a loan.. And paying it off over the course of time but there has "got" to be a better way :(
It's not about how tall you are in the eyes of the world, It's about how you feel about yourself as an individual.

llendpoint

Re: How to manage money?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 07:25:43 PM »

Invest in Cryptocurrency.

Android

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 08:10:31 PM »

Consciously put money aside, put it into a dedicated account. Formulate solid goals, not resolutions.

For example, don't settle on "I want to get cosmetic limb lengthening someday." Instead, say "I'm going to save $15,000 this year by cutting back on expenses, moving to a cheaper apartment, and getting a higher paying job."

Don't live in the moment. Work toward where you want to be.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

bander72.

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 09:50:33 PM »

Invest in Cryptocurrency.
Do you think that bitcoin will rise a lot more?
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

Android

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 09:52:40 PM »

Do you think that bitcoin will rise a lot more?

IMO, yes, but it may be normalizing. I had $20 a few months ago, turned into $115. Way before that I had $100 that turned into $1200. Those were some crazy times, but it's not slowing down much even with China steering clear of cryptocurrencies.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Jack1066

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 03:44:47 PM »

I think getting a loan is  a bad idea unless you can be 100% sure you can pay it off in the worst situation imaginable to you (for example if you got home and you could only land a minimum wage job, which would be my own worst situation).

So even then that'd require saving up a substantial amount of money before hand so you could begin making the back payments in the time you would be in lengthening and recovery.

I was going to get a loan  but I've decided against it- it's too risky and I don't *need* this surgery (even if my toxic mentality has made me feel like I did).

I am personally going to save up the money before I go and I will hopefully have it by the beginning of next summer or the end of next year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up