Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How I view my height and its significance, 2 kinds of tall men in this world  (Read 3084 times)

tallertree

Yes, height is probably the most important thing in a mans appearance, but its not the only important thing. Thats where your delusion is. You seem to believe that every tall man is also a good looking man.

I believe that a fairly tall girl would prefer a very good looking 175cm man over a 188cm average looking man.

Zeo

I will always be just a fraction of what I was supposed to be/what I could have been and my height breaking me is an inevitable thing.

At this point I actually agree with you. Sorry you have to suffer so much. I hope you are able to get vengeance against those evil men stealing your hypothetical girl. God Speed brother.

Bruce Wayne

Yes, height is probably the most important thing in a mans appearance, but its not the only important thing. Thats where your delusion is. You seem to believe that every tall man is also a good looking man.

I believe that a fairly tall girl would prefer a very good looking 175cm man over a 188cm average looking man.

Please show me when I ever said it's the only important thing and every tall man is good looking.
25 years 4 months | Pre-CLL

Starting height : 167cm | Goal : 172cm | Dr. Giotikas

"My anger outweighs my guilt."

Zeo

I should not undergo LL, but not because I will be dissappointed with my dating outcome, but because it will cripple me as a martial artist.

So you are not going to get LL because you want to practice martial arts, which actually i think is pretty awesome, and despite what everyone says here, I think if your dedicated enough and work hard, you can kick some ass and take some names.

But what I dont get? Is why all of the biitching and moaning? If you have your plan and know what you want then go do it. Go post on sherdog forums, not here. Why are you still here? 

It sucks to be short yea, tough  , theres a way to get taller, limb legthening, you dont want to do it so you can follow your dream, awesome, but you still want to post here and complain???? As they say either shiit or get off the pot

Dude dont take this the wrong way, but grow some balls and go live your life.

tallertree

Please show me when I ever said it's the only important thing and every tall man is good looking.
Well with your starting height you could become 175cm with only one surgery so what is the problem?

Bruce Wayne

So you are not going to get LL because you want to practice martial arts, which actually i think is pretty awesome, and despite what everyone says here, I think if your dedicated enough and work hard, you can kick some ass and take some names.

But what I dont get? Is why all of the biitching and moaning? If you have your plan and know what you want then go do it. Go post on sherdog forums, not here. Why are you still here? 

It sucks to be short yea, tough crap, theres a way to get taller, limb legthening, you dont want to do it so you can follow your dream, awesome, but you still want to post here and complain???? As they say either shiit or get off the pot

Dude dont take this the wrong way, but grow some balls and go live your life.

My height broke me, man. But it's more of me sharing my thoughts than complaining.

Well with your starting height you could become 175cm with only one surgery so what is the problem?

My athletic mobility? HELLO?
25 years 4 months | Pre-CLL

Starting height : 167cm | Goal : 172cm | Dr. Giotikas

"My anger outweighs my guilt."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up