Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How I view my height and its significance, 2 kinds of tall men in this world  (Read 4993 times)

You need psychological help. No one here is going to confirm your thoughts so no need to post long manifestos like these.

If you really think taller men can just come and take your girl based on that you have a mental disorder, probably body dysmorphia, maybe something else.

I see married couples with children on the street everyday who are at equal height (shorter than me 5'8") and I live in one of the tallest countries in the world. I have lots of friends at 5'6" or shorter who have an active dating life and go clubbing. (In a country where the average male height is <5'11").

Do a lot of women say then want a 180cm + man on dating sites etc? Yes, but when they meet someone they like in the real world, that man can easily be much shorter than that.

If you really have these thoughts then it is time to seek out professional psychological help.

You should not undergo LL with this mindset or you will be very dissapointed with the outcome.

No, this hypotethical taller man would be able to take my girl if everything else is at least equal but different height.

I should not undergo LL, but not because I will be dissappointed with my dating outcome, but because it will cripple me as a martial artist.

What the fk does that married couple have anything to do with this? People get married for a lot of reasons, financial safety, good chemistry and not just sxxual attraction.

The fact that your short 5'6" friends do well in dating doesn't change the fact that they would have done even far way better if they were 5'10".

Hence my point stays, I will always be just a fraction of what I was supposed to be/what I could have been and my height breaking me is an inevitable thing.

tallertree

Yes, height is probably the most important thing in a mans appearance, but its not the only important thing. Thats where your delusion is. You seem to believe that every tall man is also a good looking man.

I believe that a fairly tall girl would prefer a very good looking 175cm man over a 188cm average looking man.

Zeo

I will always be just a fraction of what I was supposed to be/what I could have been and my height breaking me is an inevitable thing.

At this point I actually agree with you. Sorry you have to suffer so much. I hope you are able to get vengeance against those evil men stealing your hypothetical girl. God Speed brother.
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

Yes, height is probably the most important thing in a mans appearance, but its not the only important thing. Thats where your delusion is. You seem to believe that every tall man is also a good looking man.

I believe that a fairly tall girl would prefer a very good looking 175cm man over a 188cm average looking man.

Please show me when I ever said it's the only important thing and every tall man is good looking.

Zeo

I should not undergo LL, but not because I will be dissappointed with my dating outcome, but because it will cripple me as a martial artist.

So you are not going to get LL because you want to practice martial arts, which actually i think is pretty awesome, and despite what everyone says here, I think if your dedicated enough and work hard, you can kick some ass and take some names.

But what I dont get? Is why all of the biitching and moaning? If you have your plan and know what you want then go do it. Go post on sherdog forums, not here. Why are you still here? 

It sucks to be short yea, tough  , theres a way to get taller, limb legthening, you dont want to do it so you can follow your dream, awesome, but you still want to post here and complain???? As they say either shiit or get off the pot

Dude dont take this the wrong way, but grow some balls and go live your life.

I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

tallertree

Please show me when I ever said it's the only important thing and every tall man is good looking.
Well with your starting height you could become 175cm with only one surgery so what is the problem?

So you are not going to get LL because you want to practice martial arts, which actually i think is pretty awesome, and despite what everyone says here, I think if your dedicated enough and work hard, you can kick some ass and take some names.

But what I dont get? Is why all of the biitching and moaning? If you have your plan and know what you want then go do it. Go post on sherdog forums, not here. Why are you still here? 

It sucks to be short yea, tough crap, theres a way to get taller, limb legthening, you dont want to do it so you can follow your dream, awesome, but you still want to post here and complain???? As they say either shiit or get off the pot

Dude dont take this the wrong way, but grow some balls and go live your life.

My height broke me, man. But it's more of me sharing my thoughts than complaining.

Well with your starting height you could become 175cm with only one surgery so what is the problem?

My athletic mobility? HELLO?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up