Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend Goodfootballer came back! Meeting with Dr. Monegal in Barcelona  (Read 1053 times)

Americanfootball

Hi Friends,
Some old Veteran or People know me from old forum . After done tibia operation in 2012, I’m was seriously thinking do internal Femur ope. with Dr Monegal  who wrote and answered  my questions kindly and arranged a meeting asap. then i had been in Barcelona  for a few days. i mention shortly about it.  i met with Dr Monegal in Clinica Diagonal. it s  clean modern  a new hospital. Our meeting lasted for 4-5 hours ( X rays, my  detailed questions(3-5 page) and about Fitbone) He is very confident what he did, saw lots of successful cases , when i read all of bad  unconscious comments about him   that made me laugh after met him personally. Anyway after he answered all of my questions clearly and then i visited some patients in Mic hospital, A Famous:) Music Maker met me and sat down in Mic cafe , talked about everything. She is nice really girl and Fine( walking etc) there was two guys there the others were sleeping , i m regret not seeing Yagen who does great , i think i stayed 3-4 hours there . A Sweden boy above 1.80 now   was doing without problems. Another Guy from Canada has been newly started. After a long journey,
so  i havent decided to do it  yet but im probably on that way. i m researching still and read diaries and gather information and i keep in touch with Dr Monegal who treats not only like Doctor especially like a friend  and sincerely .  i will inform you more about my way.

ub40

Re: The Legend Goodfootballer came back! Meeting with Dr. Monegal in Barcelona
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 05:33:13 PM »

I'm considering using him for a correction, I asked crimson and he keeps giving me short irrelevant responses

Can you ask how long after surgery can a person walk after varus correction?

Is it under a month and is the surgery to remove the nail included?

Thanks and good luck
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating
Pages: [1]   Go Up