Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i'm Paranoid  (Read 811 times)

Moon knight

i'm Paranoid
« on: November 12, 2017, 05:27:48 PM »

Hey guys i'm new to this site and so i'll cut right to the chase.

My friend told me about LL because he was very interested in going through with it as he is only 5'8 or 173 cm he wants to get to like 183 cm through 2 surgeries that's not the problem a few days ago i was searching on this forum just out of interest and say people talking about proportions and so i decided to look at mine out of interest (I'm 6'2.5 or 189.4 cm btw in the morning) anyway the results are what worried me.

Sitting height was 94 cm
Inseam length was 88 cm (is that to long or short) i wear 34 inch jeans
then i did a torso length measurement which was only a 19-20 inch a did a few times and these were the two i kept getting
my wingspan is 189 in case you also want to know but i'm a very skinny 6'2.5 person i'm only 172 pounds.

i'm worried my torso is small for my height and that if i wore say a suit i would look very stupid or odd because the shirt would be tucked in and obviously make it obvious that i have a short torso if you know what i mean.

I'm just a little concerned about this and i do apologise if it looks odd someone 6'2 on this site asking questions it just really got me thinking.

thanks for the replies btw
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

Overdozer

Re: i'm Paranoid
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 10:56:29 PM »

94 / 189 = 0.4973
90 / 181 = 0.4972

High five bro, you have the same Sitting height / Height ratio as me after 14 cm lengthening!

Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Moon knight

Re: i'm Paranoid
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 04:45:56 AM »

Sorry but I’m not really good with graphs lol is my sitting height etc good ok for my height sorry
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe
Pages: [1]   Go Up