Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Look into other options for growing taller before considering LL (Under 21)  (Read 816 times)

Mivsta101

I went from 5'5 to 5'9 (and im still growing) from 18-20. I'll be 21 in a few months. I did this by combining high doses of HGH (injected) with Letrozole which reduces your levels of estrogen. At 18 years old i started this cycle. Everybody is different, but when i was 13-14 i had a bone age of a 10-11 year old. This was discovered by doctors and i still have the medical record. If you didnt eat well enough in your younger years, catch up growth is very possible before 21. At 18 my bone age was 15. I first showed signs of puberty at 15/16. Considering my parents are very short, both under 5'3, my doctor was surprised at how much i grew after 18. This goes to show that Nutrition, HGH, Exercise and environmental factors play a huge role in the growth and development of the human body, perhaps even outplaying genetics. And for some people the growth plates mature at a very very slow rate as it did in my case.  If i reach 6'0, i will definitely not do LL and im proof that perhaps the growth plates will never fuse if estrogen levels are kept very low if your male.

Body Builder

It is impossible to grow from 5.9 to 6ft after 20 with hgh.
If you still grow I would be very surprised.

Anyway, for not teenagers the only way to grow is LL. For teens hgh may be a solution but mostly to the ones that have a lack of it , otherwise they won't give you more than a few cms (2-4 max).

Mivsta101

I asked my doc to test my hgh levels in the blood and i was actually deficient in HGH, to my surprise, and thats why i was able to get it prescribed by a doctor. Either way, i have been growing pretty steadily ever since i started the cycle and it still hasnt stopped. The human body grows as long as the growth plates are open. In most males all growth plates are fused by 18-21, that is true. But at 20. I say i still have a chance to reach 6'0 before turning 22 years of age. If not, im good with 5'9. Im closer to 5'10 and in shoes i could easily say im 6'0 lol

FDR101

Well I’ve grown from 168/9 cm to 173/4 cm from age 18 to age 22 ( current age ) without any HGH or anything else. Some people really do grow over a longer period of time and at a slower pace. Everyone is different. I was 160’ish cm at age 15.

HGH isn’t a magic serum that makes you grow overnight and I’d advise everyone reading this to tread very carefully around it.

MrHandsome

How many iu of hgh do you use and how often do you use leterozole? Just asking because I will use hgh as well and I use arimidex everyday already.
Pages: [1]   Go Up