Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb Lengthening In India With Dr Sarin - A Ongoing Thread  (Read 39757 times)

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
Re: Limb Lengthening In India With Dr Sarin - A Ongoing Thread
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2013, 05:11:55 PM »

Everything said in the beginning of this thread by Dameon are completely 100% true ....
i m from india......i know hindi very well .
i don't want to be specific , not only the patients but all the other staffs members were saying that Dr Sarin is an a**hole behind back.
but nobody bothers unless they have suffered.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 05:15:00 PM by Machine »

4cms

Re: Limb Lengthening In India With Sarin - A Ongoing Thread
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2014, 01:41:23 AM »

Part 4

A UK patient here went through a lot of craziness through his 10 month journey here. Listening to him regale the days of the beginning of LL to now shows so much improvement and positive changes to the Guesthouse situation. But there still needs lots of improvements. He is leaving soon (he hopes) and he wants treatment for the things that are still wrong with him in the UK because the expertise of the doctors and because treatment is free in the UK.

He was intending to do a second LL in India, but now, his mind has changed. He says that even to this day, he still has not had a PROPER answer to what is wrong with him, so he is getting frustrated, but also fighting and keeping a positive attitude. He's been here for 10+ months and dealt with unimaginable complications and pain and loss.

Even to this day he cannot lift his ankle and its basically paralyzed, its known as "foot drop." That condition developed after he had some skin issues and had chunks of flesh from his ankle removed. After seeing him I felt lucky with my situation because my situation seems a lot better / curable on its own.

As of today, almost everyone has problems now. Some had severe, but it fortunate to know that the patients who had complications, the majority of them recovered after some long time.

I was speaking with a bunch of patients and they get pissed off at old forum  site because the Infomation on their is NOT ACCURRATE to reflect the majority of patients. old forum  is a small, biased view, generally with people who are doing better and does not reflect the general statuses of the majority of the patients.

I know exactly who you are talking about and I was there when he was there and i tell you 100 percent that the guy lengthened way too much.  If I recall correctly he lengthened 8.8 cms on his tibs.  Anytime you do that your asking for trouble,  one guy there lengthened 11 cms,  I was the only one that lengthened under 6cms and i turned out Just fine.
One other thing the pin area with the scab and what looks like puss is perfectly normal I had them too and it simply days up and goes away on its own. It's actually not an infection it's the body's way of coping with an open wound.
The body creates a large scab around the open wound to keep it protected.
I really do think alot of patients from the guest house are a bunch of whining babies lol I was one of them at one point.

Smallguy

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2014, 03:38:45 AM »

Part 2

This will be updated everyday with a new entry.  The purpose is to give everyone an idea about the reality of Limb Lengthening and possible complications and situations that could come up. 

Q:  What do you think about the situation with Patient A (name changed for privacy)

A: Patient A's  been having lots of problems for a long time that have been glazed over by the Doc and Doc assistant / health staff for a long, long time.  It may take some time for me to describe the all, so I'll describe 2 that it seems he's been having for a long time.

Originally, when he did his initial surgery to install the frames, one of the pins was, not installed properly. And his habits during the journey may have also contributed to his problems.

Patient A was trying to lengthen too fast so he can go home faster and still get his desired height. He would take massive amounts of supplements and calcium in order to speed up the process. This, coupled with the fact that he was not flexible of physically fit before, AND after the surgery may have contributed to his complication.

There was a lot of stress placed on the pin, and also coupled with the pin not being installed properly initially, made it bend and eventually the pin became so loose from that it finally "broke off" and whenever he lengthened the pin would retract into him/bend further and not allow anymore lengthening.

He had to complain to the doctor several times (because the first few times they said he would be ok with time, just keep lengthening etc.)

When he got his second surgery, the doc replaced the pin with a new one and installed a new one. As well as added a 3rd pin for stability.  But something was obliviously not done right so he lengthened for 1 month and still nothing.

The other complication is not for the faint of heart. Patient A scabs on his pin sites looks like an infections, but he says he feels no pain. The doc said not to worry. It looks like rotting mold that would sometime ooze out pus.

Originally, he only had it on his one pin site on his right leg (something concerning this was posted on old forum , but after some arguments, it was removed). Now there's a huge one on his left ankle.   It does not look natural. And his other scabs look white, not the usual red like other people.

His legs kind of look like they were a little "rotten." the color and texture changed. As well, there is a discrepancy between the lengths of his legs.

Cool. I'm actually patient A. But I'm okay now.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

4cms

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2014, 09:58:34 AM »

So after all those problems....... You heard it straight out of small guys mouth,  he's okay now.  But still sarin no one wants to use sarin for tibias.

My advice is go to sarin for tibias you will have no problem at all in the end.  sometimes what seems like complications is actually normal and if complications do happen Dr sarin fixes them,  he never charged me extra. So yes some patients had a bad experience but me personally mine was smooth sailing.  Yes I had pain but that's about it,  I just bribed sukesh( yes I bribed sukesh it was fun seeing his reaction when i offered him 500 rupees for extra pain meds on the side) to get me extra pain on the side from the chemist.

4cms

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2014, 10:02:43 AM »

I ll be headed to india soon,  it would be nice however to have some someone there lengthening with me.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2014, 09:05:57 PM »

some of sarins patients are fine.

some of sarins patients are fked for life.

a good doctor is a doctor who is skilled, and a doctor who cares about his patients.

smallgy being fine proves nothing good about dr sarin. it proves that dr sarin fked up his frame and created a lot of problems which small gy should not have had to go through. I am glad small gy has made an excellent recovery. but there was a serious chance for serious complication.

I don't gamble with my legs. if you like to flip a coin for your legs that is your choice.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

4cms

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2014, 11:29:51 PM »

Forced puberty you have not done LL with Dr sarin..... Only heard and read stories....... so you are not experienced enough to actually know what goes through your head at the time. 
I have done it and i know.
Some patients complain alot including myself when they see or feel something that they feel isn't right.  So they complain,  you have to remember Dr sarin had over 14 patients in the guest house most times.  I swear I seem like 20 during Christmas and new year. 
The numbers were always up. 
You have to remember,  i Was there you weren't,  so you are not qualified to give an opinion on sarin.  However I  am  and i seen more than 6 patients leaving in great condition. ( walking on crutches or in a wheel chair no complaints or complications.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2014, 11:39:54 PM »

I concede I have never met sarin, but I know he does not care about people. many have proven this. he cares about money only.

as for being a good doctor........... there are so many examples however I will use just 1 to show how incompetent sarin is.
sweden has x leg. a good doctor does not create a patient with x leg. sarin is an amateur.

and trust me. I understand exactly what goes through a patients head when they get their legs lengthened :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

4cms

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2014, 11:53:42 PM »

I have talked to Sweden myself and he seems fine other than a little tightness that's it.
I personally think people can go to any doctor in the world and still get complications I have actually read about most doctors,  guichet,  betz,  Paley thing is with sarin we had the chaos going on with  old forum .

Taller

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2014, 12:03:12 AM »

4CM, how do you explain Sweden's X-legs?

Muse

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2014, 12:18:32 AM »

My advice is go to sarin for tibias you will have no problem at all in the end.  sometimes what seems like complications is actually normal and if complications do happen Dr sarin fixes them,  he never charged me extra.

Then why are his ex patients paying 5 figures to fix their complications in the States?

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4.msg13622#msg13622
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3.msg13621#msg13621
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=97.msg13593#msg13593
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3.msg13609#msg13609

And programdude knows USApatient is not some imaginary figure

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.msg16909#msg16909

When the source of "the negative patients are lying about me" story is Dr Sarin himself or his staff,  you better take a massive pinch of salt. 

Good luck with whichever doctor you choose, but what you wrote above will not be true for everyone.

4cms

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2014, 09:49:13 AM »

Ok I just read through all of those links and it all sounds very strange. I was there and had my surgery with sarin and stayed at the guest house.  None of the practices detailed were how I experienced Dr sarin and his staff. 
I did speak to sarin and i Was informed that there are 6 fake profiles on this forum that are being used by someone who I will not mention become I am not sure if I am right.
These profiles are used to discredit sarin in order to get some sort of revenge on him.
I remember sunny Dr sarins former manager asking me for the guest house fees and i told him before I pay anything I will call sarin and ask if he approved the payment.
After calling sarin,  Dr sarin told sunny to have me pay my 1,000 dollar monthly accommodation fee into his account via bank transfer and to not ask for patients to pay by cash if they did not want to authorise it.
That's the closest o came to any money issues,  so in the end sarin was still honourable and from what I know he let alot of patients overstay without paying for accommodation after their funds had run out so it's a complete opposite to what USAPATIENT is saying.
It makea me suspect it is all a lie but again I am not 100% sure.
But it makes me think.  How does one go from swindling patients to letting them stay in the guest house for free.
It's a very suspicious story if you ask me. 
I was there and had a good cheap and easy experience considering I had my legs broken and lengthened.
Like I say I'm very suspicious of those stories In the links above.

Smallguy

« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2014, 11:40:18 AM »

Like I said, we can only speak for ourselves. Not everyone will have equal experience. But I feel that there is a little bit of an exaggeration in USApaitent's claims.

1. He said after his surgery with Sarin, he has to pay out an additional 60k to fix his complication. From my knowledge, in the US, you should be covered under your medical insurance for your disability. Same with Canada, Sweden, etc. And if he indeed has 60k to begin with... after his trip to India where he probably have spent another 14k...with all this money he already has, why would he take the chance with his legs to go with one of the cheapest doctor in the world when he could have gone to Korea or some other first world country for LL?

2. He said there was an Aussie patient who has his pin pulled out without proper anesthesia and he was crying in agony. Well, that is true because the Aussie patient was actually my 3rd roommate. And I was there present;y when all this happened. The whole ordeal took less than 10 seconds. He did made a quick yelp. But it was all over before he knew it so it didn't make sense to take him all the way to the hospital to put him on anesthesia for this. My roommate wanting to sound extra tough told everyone who is willing to hear about this. And plus, the last time I spoke with this Aussie patient about further lengthening, he was quite eager to go back to Sarin. So you go figure.

3. He made a total of 20 posts. Guess what the common theme that all his posts have in common. You go figure this one as well.

I guess you need to have a realistic expectation. When you choose to pay 10k for a surgery when other places easily charge 30k or more for the same surgery you have to understand that there things being compromised. The medical facility won't be as modern nor adequate as a first rated country. Plus the doctor is operating under a low margin per patient and perhaps require to spread himself out thinnly. So you need to figure out what you want to achieve and paying only this much what things you are willing to give up.

USApatient is a great guy and genuinely wants to warn other people. I feel a little bit compelled to make a post because of how my doc treated me and because I have a hard time falling asleep at this very moment. I don't know who USpatient is and don't want to know. Maybe he will be pissed off at me for going against him.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up