Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Europe is a big LL show right now  (Read 7944 times)

backrandom

Europe is a big LL show right now
« on: November 25, 2017, 01:07:15 AM »

Europe is a big LL  show right now. Most famous European doctors are having legal issues with former patients they neglected and got life-long complications and physical and emotional damage as a result. LL victims should create a platform to denounce and become stronger as a group. I'm talking to some of these patients in private and their stories are terrifying. In this forum you can see just the tip of the iceberg. Europe is definitely a big LL  show. Wait and see.

myloginacct

Re: Europe is a big LL crapshow right now
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 03:08:20 AM »

I'm very sad to hear that. I hope, in the interest of prospective patients, that they will someday feel comfortable enough to share their stories publicly, even if anonymously.

Honore

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 03:58:25 AM »

@backrandom

Can you please explain your statement with more details? And is LL in other parts of the world different/the same/worse?

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 04:00:59 AM »

PM me the surgeons,please? We should all be able to have access to information on who these folks your speaking about. If they're actually out here crippling people and nobody is speaking out about it due to fear then how will the next person be saved? Leg lengthening community has come too far to not provide info to future potential patients. This is very sad and I fear for everyone that isn't educated on quacks..

MirinHeight

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 04:29:37 AM »

Europe is a big LL crapshow right now. Most famous European doctors are having legal issues with former patients they neglected and got life-long complications and physical and emotional damage as a result. LL victims should create a platform to denounce and become stronger as a group. I'm talking to some of these patients in private and their stories are terrifying. In this forum you can see just the tip of the iceberg. Europe is definitely a big LL crapshow. Wait and see.

you cant post something without proof.
Name the doctors if you are actually serious.

If so, why are there no diaries of these life long complications and physical damage from these "famous European surgeons"

currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Zeo

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 08:05:23 AM »

Guichet
Betz
Catagni/Pili

I mean there's not a lot of "famous european surgeons"

In the interest of not having people get crippled you really need to give us more information.

You can easily say what's going on without violating the privacy of the patients
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

FDR101

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2017, 12:49:48 PM »

For external tibia Pili/Catagni and internal femur Monegal seem like world class options tbh. At least from what I read in the legit diaries.

MirinHeight

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 05:04:27 AM »

For external tibia Pili/Catagni and internal femur Monegal seem like world class options tbh. At least from what I read in the legit diaries.

Some people do say a lot of negative things about him, but I feel like he is a decent surgeon.
He does two-stage internal femur lengthening which is a very conservative approach to lessen the risks of fat embolism.

MirinHeight

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 05:17:15 AM »

U only live once

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 07:36:55 AM »

I have heard pretty good about Pili/Catagni , in fact, there is not much negative stuff going around them so I believe they must be good although I've never met them.

Monegal, on the other hand, has been more heavily criticised (mostly by fake accounts) but he is pretty good as well. As his current patient I have found my LL a good experience (first leg), yet some pain and uncomfort during the first three weeks.

Guitchet has done so many surgeries, most of them, I believe, successful but I am under the impression he is a bit greedy and unsupportive when a patient runs into trouble.

Betz, I have not seen many diaries. 

Aim high

Sarcastic.jr

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2017, 08:28:01 AM »

you cant post something without proof.
Name the doctors if you are actually serious.

If so, why are there no diaries of these life long complications and physical damage from these "famous European surgeons"

Oh the irony. The idiot that made an ass out of himself accusing another member is saying this. All because he is in denial that everyone thinks he is mentally unstable to want to do 3 cm lengthening.
Banned for Multiple Accounts (Bander72)

myloginacct

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2017, 02:17:18 PM »

I think Catagni only treats patients with "constitutional short stature", meaning a naturally short height (think it's anything <165cm). I don't think he takes patients above that.

bander72.

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2017, 03:57:27 PM »

backrandom is a Monegal troll. everything that he says is slander and have lacking of evidence/proofs
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

bander72.

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2017, 04:07:12 PM »

Oh the irony. The idiot that made an ass out of himself accusing another member is saying this. All because he is in denial that everyone thinks he is mentally unstable to want to do 3 cm lengthening.
I have to agree that to undergo to LL to gain only 3 cm is madness because 3 cm you can gain with correct posture and 2 cm lifts,no one will perceive it. If you go to the risk and spend a lot of money ,go for enough reason .
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

backrandom

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2017, 04:59:25 PM »

The doctors I'm talking about are Betz and Guichet. They have been really mean to patients. Monegal has also bad cases but he hasn't been taken to court Yet. I'm in touch with many patients here and the only information about Monegal being sued comes from a Lluser troll. In the cases of Betz and Guichet I know this from expatients.

This bander72 should be banned because he is a clone account of deniscef to impersonate a genuine user of this forum: bander72. He also impersonated me in the past and created an account called backrandon. He is wrong because I'm not attacking Monegal. I am attacking  fake users here and lunatic people like deniscef himself.

Ozymandias

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2017, 08:49:03 PM »

The doctors I'm talking about are Betz and Guichet.

Then I think that the thread title should be more specific, because there are many other doctors in Europe.

Also, considering that Paley has also been sued, I guess we should start a thread titled "USA is a big LL crapshow right now". Take the problems some patients had in India and Armenia and start a similar thread for Asia... and we would ended up thinking that the whole world is a "LL crapshow" right now.

Finally, I think that we should be very cautious about labeling a doctor as "bad" just because a patient complains about him. Some days ago someone said that this forum is much less deluded than the old forum because we are more aware of bad outcomes. IMO that is partially false, because it seems to me that we are always willing to believe the patient's version of his/her LL outcome without knowing the doctor's version. And it's more than probable that some "bad outcomes" are actually the patient's fault (for example, early weight-bearing without the doctor's approval, or smoking during the lengthening phase).

ub40

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2017, 10:57:49 PM »

Then I think that the thread title should be more specific, because there are many other doctors in Europe.

Also, considering that Paley has also been sued, I guess we should start a thread titled "USA is a big LL crapshow right now". Take the problems some patients had in India and Armenia and start a similar thread for Asia... and we would ended up thinking that the whole world is a "LL crapshow" right now.

Finally, I think that we should be very cautious about labeling a doctor as "bad" just because a patient complains about him. Some days ago someone said that this forum is much less deluded than the old forum because we are more aware of bad outcomes. IMO that is partially false, because it seems to me that we are always willing to believe the patient's version of his/her LL outcome without knowing the doctor's version. And it's more than probable that some "bad outcomes" are actually the patient's fault (for example, early weight-bearing without the doctor's approval, or smoking during the lengthening phase).

That's a terrible attitude to have, some people like me listened to his doctor and gave him multiple chances with surgeries and still had a bad result. That's the reason a lot of people don't write reviews and just move on with their lives
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

myloginacct

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2017, 11:43:20 PM »

That's a terrible attitude to have, some people like me listened to his doctor and gave him multiple chances with surgeries and still had a bad result. That's the reason a lot of people don't write reviews and just move on with their lives

What happened to you?

Ozymandias

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 12:07:13 AM »

So listening to both sides in a discussion/argument/story is a terrible attitude?

Of course there are many bad outcomes caused by doctors (I never said otherwise, check my post). And I'm not talking about your case, which I don't know (or don't remember). What I say is that "bad outcomes" stories should be taken with the same caution than those with good outcomes. Do you remember that "girl" who posted a "horror story" about Dr. Monegal late this summer (including accusations of molestation and physical abuse)? Some members here believed her (and called her "brave" lol) even though it was more than evident that "her" story was ludicrously false.

The examples I gave (weight-bearing without the doctor's approval, or smoking during LL process) have happened before (witnessed by other patients) and could easily cause a bad outcome. If that was the case, would the patient be honest enough to admit his fault? Maybe, or maybe not.

Good luck with your recovery (if it is still ongoing)

hanshi

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 01:43:15 PM »

Europe is a big LL crapshow right now. Most famous European doctors are having legal issues with former patients they neglected and got life-long complications and physical and emotional damage as a result. LL victims should create a platform to denounce and become stronger as a group. I'm talking to some of these patients in private and their stories are terrifying. In this forum you can see just the tip of the iceberg. Europe is definitely a big LL crapshow. Wait and see.
Absolutely correct. Most European countries have very bad patient protection in case of malpractice. Doctors in those countries can get away with almost anything.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

myloginacct

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2017, 06:10:18 PM »

Absolutely correct. Most European countries have very bad patient protection in case of malpractice. Doctors in those countries can get away with almost anything.

Sad to hear. Europe, specially the EU, tends to be so much better about things like that.

The Dreamer

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2017, 06:20:36 PM »

Sure,better going to Vietnam,India and Pakistan
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Dr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2017, 06:45:46 PM »

If you go to a European doctor for LL you are a f*cking clueless human being!

Monegal is a perverted quack who intimidates, sleeps with, and cripples his patients.

Guichet is a money hungry, self aggrandizing, sociopath, who cripples his patients.

Catagani lengthens your tibias 8cm or more. Tells you not to worry, Achilles tendon lengthening is no big deal. Meanwhile you actually end up a cripple.

Betz uses a popsicle stick for a nail that he markets as fully weightbearing, but always breaks. Always! Forcing his patients to spend tens of thousands of extra dollars for a new stronger nail. While still ending up as cripples.

None of this is surprising. Europe itself is in a death spiral with their failed attempt at a continent wide Union and their suicidal immigration policies. Good bye Europe, nice knowing you.

Soon welcome the Islamic States of Eurabia....
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:44:54 PM by Dr. Sarcastic »
User banned for usage of hostility/insult/name-calling/ toward other users.

Sarcastic.jr

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2017, 07:39:28 AM »

If you go to a European doctor for LL you are a f*cking clueless human being!

Monegal is a perverted quack who intimidates, sleeps with, and cripples his patients.

Guichet is a money hungry, self aggrandizing, sociopath, who cripples his patients.

Catagani lengthens your tibias 8cm or more. Tells you not to worry, Achilles tendon lengthening is no big deal. Meanwhile you actually end up a cripple.

Betz uses a popsicle stick for a nail that he markets as fully weightbearing, but always breaks. Always! Forcing his patients to spend tens of thousands of extra dollars for a new stronger nail. While still ending up as cripples.

None of this is surprising. Europe itself is in a death spiral with their failed attempt at a continent wide Union and their suicidal immigration policies. Good bye Europe, nice knowing you.

Soon welcome the Islamic States of Eurabia....

You're exactly right pops.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 10:20:21 AM »

You're exactly right pops.

Do you also say "bless you" to yourself after you sneeze?
I learned some stuff during this time

Sarcastic.jr

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2017, 10:26:16 AM »

Do you also say "bless you" to yourself after you sneeze?

I do, how did you know smartass?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 10:41:06 AM »

I do, how did you know smartass?

Just my intuition, freak
I learned some stuff during this time

Datum

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2017, 10:08:58 PM »

Monegal has legal issues too. In America he would have already lost his license. Crippling people, imposing fake PT, inappropriate comments about patients and non respect of their privacy... Helloworld wanted to sue Wittenstein because his nail failed. Many nails have failed in other patients too like Musicmaker. They should sue together.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

patientprivacy

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2017, 12:26:09 AM »

LL started in Europe. In fact, doctors like Baumgart were already lenghtening bones when Paley or Rozbruch weren't still in medical school.
Among the new wave of European surgeons there is one who excels above the rest. That's why he has haters, like many other celebs. The trolls try to bash him once and again, but this doctor has been named instructor, and awarded a special recognition by Wittenstein this year. Has he got complications? Yes, like all doctors who perform this procedure. You have two options in this case: a) running away after surgery and never coming back again; or b) trust your doctor and eventually recover, like MM
Lawsuits? Your beloved Paley has active lawsuits (https://www.google.es/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-doctor-dror-paley-20160318-story,amp.html) but Dr Monegal has never been sued, as far as I know.
My dear troll, at some point you used Unicorn's case to attack Monegal and defend Guichet. I must tell you that MM is walking and working right now while Unicorn is still recovering. I hope some day NHS doctors will make Unicorn heal as well as Dr Monegal did with MM.

Datum

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2017, 12:50:06 AM »

Hi Monegal Nice to read you again
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

patientprivacy

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2017, 01:00:27 AM »

Hi Lluser. Nice try, but I'm not Monegal.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up