Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Europe is a big LL show right now  (Read 7943 times)

Datum

Re: Europe is a big LL crapshow right now
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2017, 12:50:06 AM »

Hi Monegal Nice to read you again
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

patientprivacy

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2017, 01:00:27 AM »

Hi Lluser. Nice try, but I'm not Monegal.

Sarcastic.jr

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2017, 06:01:31 AM »

Just my intuition, freak

The great tibike thinks I'm a freak. I guess life's over for me.
Banned for Multiple Accounts (Bander72)

TIBIKE200

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2017, 09:50:08 AM »

The great tibike thinks I'm a freak. I guess life's over for me.

If your life is so sad that it makes you comment the way you do on an LL forum, than in your case its better to have it ended rather than continued... Must suck to be you
I learned some stuff during this time

Sarcastic.jr

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2017, 09:55:26 AM »

If your life is so sad that it makes you comment the way you do on an LL forum, than in your case its better to have it ended rather than continued... Must suck to be you

Must suck to sound like you have something up you're ass all the time. This forum draws in the odd people and you are not a exception. You always have to be the expert on things when you're not always right. You're smartass remarks to other users not including me and you try to tell me about how I conduct myself in the forum lol.

I guess I should be positive in diaries like the recent Vietnam one, where someone did qaudilateral with full externals.....
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 10:25:17 AM by Sarcastic.jr »

Bander72

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2017, 10:43:12 AM »

The monegal battles are upon us again. Who will give up first this time is a mystery.

https://m.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Shadow91

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2017, 11:57:11 AM »

I wish there was more info on Pili when it comes to internal femur with precice. I know that he has been trained by Catagni, which is a good thing, and that he's work on tibia patients been very good from diaries ive read. I just hope he is good with internal femurs, if so, then he might be the only safe option in Europe.

Dr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2017, 01:10:10 PM »

I find it absolutely hilarious just how f*cking stupid people are. I genuinely laugh at people's ignorance and bad decision making. There are proven experiences of people LITERALLY being crippled by all these different quack European doctors, except Baumgart, yet there is a line around the corner of worthless losers just waiting to be their next victim. All because these low life vermin want to save money or lengthen more than 8cm.

If you go to any of these butchers in Europe, except Baumgart, your dumb ass deserves to be crippled, I only wish that you would also be sterilized.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 01:47:14 PM by Dr. Sarcastic »
User banned for usage of hostility/insult/name-calling/ toward other users.

Shadow91

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2017, 03:24:41 PM »

Dr. Sarcastic if you have a bad case by Pili, please share. I agree though that you should never do 8 cm in tibias, thats just crazy. Even though he does 8 cm in tibias, i havnt found a bad case by him. But as i said earlier, there isnt many diaries about Pili surgeries.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2017, 05:35:27 PM »

Must suck to sound like you have something up you're ass all the time. This forum draws in the odd people and you are not a exception. You always have to be the expert on things when you're not always right. You're smartass remarks to other users not including me and you try to tell me about how I conduct myself in the forum lol.

I guess I should be positive in diaries like the recent Vietnam one, where someone did qaudilateral with full externals.....

Dude, its been years you have been on the forum under different usernames.. I got it that you want to feel better by talking other people down... While I am with you about the stupidity of people going to third world countries or even believing the super good outcomes that are written in the fake diaries posted by those third world clinics, your behavior in this forum is just sad

Sarcastic.jr

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2017, 10:16:48 PM »

Dude, its been years you have been on the forum under different usernames.. I got it that you want to feel better by talking other people down... While I am with you about the stupidity of people going to third world countries or even believing the super good outcomes that are written in the fake diaries posted by those third world clinics, your behavior in this forum is just sad

When did you become a forum administrator to know? You talk out of your ass that I am the other sarcastic when you have no idea in reality, just  as I wrote always wanting to be right. To me that is sad. So don't play pretend psychiatrist that understands what a random stranger online is thinking, unless you developed the ability to read minds.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2017, 11:30:39 PM »

When did you become a forum administrator to know? You talk out of your ass that I am the other sarcastic when you have no idea in reality, just  as I wrote always wanting to be right. To me that is sad. So don't play pretend psychiatrist that understands what a random stranger online is thinking, unless you developed the ability to read minds.

Seems mister successfull got butt hurt.... Owww..

Bander72

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2017, 12:09:21 AM »

C'mon guys no need to argue. We can all agree that their is a lot stupidity in the forum. With all the goofy crap that is written here, I think sarcastic behaviour is the least concerning.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Sarcastic.jr

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2017, 12:10:49 AM »

Seems mister successfull got butt hurt.... Owww..

Butt hurt, for saying the truth, not a chance.

bander72.

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2017, 07:06:31 PM »

You're exactly right pops.
Why you care about people that you a'int known? If their are stupid and want to proceed with these doctors it is not your problem ,think about it ,smartass.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

MirinHeight

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2017, 11:32:36 PM »

Dr. Sarcastic if you have a bad case by Pili, please share. I agree though that you should never do 8 cm in tibias, thats just crazy. Even though he does 8 cm in tibias, i havnt found a bad case by him. But as i said earlier, there isnt many diaries about Pili surgeries.

dr pilli is a great choice for external ll. dont know bout internal tho
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up