Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: who is the best LL doctor  (Read 935 times)

Moon knight

who is the best LL doctor
« on: November 26, 2017, 06:15:18 PM »

Ok ive seen people consistantly talking about paley and so on but for new people to the LL world who would you recommend to do the surgery and what are the limits they can do like 5-8 cm on femurs and so on if you know what i mean thanks
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

enrique

• Visitor
Re: who is the best LL doctor
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 06:22:38 PM »

the best doctor is Dr paley and more experienced too, but the drawback is his price
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

Zeo

Re: who is the best LL doctor
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 06:29:36 PM »

I mean Paley is the gold standard. I would recommend anyone who is able to go to him to go to him.

But the VAST majority of people who get this surgery will not be able to afford him. So the recommendation would be based on the person's budget/situation

If they can I would suggest to go to Paley and lengthen something that's small enough to be safe but large enough to be worth it, so like 6-7 cm.

But if we were taking about different price ranges, (50k range, 20k range etc) then it would be a different discussion
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.
Pages: [1]   Go Up