Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: livelifetaller destroyed my life  (Read 42267 times)

otaviognu

Re: livelifetaller destroyed my life
« Reply #217 on: August 03, 2023, 04:07:10 PM »

It is not possible to these Doctos do a butcher work with every single patient and being on TV and social midia living like nothing is going on, so my vision is there are a few of bad cases, perhaps more then american Doctors because these Doctors operate much more patientes and because they use methods more dated.

otaviognu

« Reply #218 on: August 03, 2023, 04:22:02 PM »

I did my hair transplant on turkey and I like of the result, it was very dense and natural.

Maison

« Reply #219 on: August 03, 2023, 04:58:04 PM »

It is not possible to these Doctos do a butcher work with every single patient and being on TV and social midia living like nothing is going on, so my vision is there are a few of bad cases, perhaps more then american Doctors because these Doctors operate much more patientes and because they use methods more dated.

At first glance, it seems logical to argue that the number of surgical failures in Turkey increases due to the high volume of surgeries.
Indeed, even for excellent doctors, it is challenging to eliminate the occurrence of complications entirely.
However, the problem with LLT is not just their rate of complications.
They lack the ability to diagnose complications early, fail to provide the right treatment when complications are clear, and continue with their strong marketing. 

Additionally, a positive experience with hair transplantation in Turkey is in no way an evidence of the safety of LL surgery. Even if hair transplantation fails, the only harm is that the hair doesn't grow as expected. There's no possibility of bone deformation or chronic osteomyelitis.

otaviognu

« Reply #220 on: August 03, 2023, 05:50:22 PM »

No, you are wrong about it. If hair transplant goes wrong, you can lost part ou all of the donor area, so maybe you have to live bald or unnatural because of depletion of donor area and another hair transplant to fix it won't be possible.

Maison

« Reply #221 on: August 04, 2023, 12:04:57 AM »

No, you are wrong about it. If hair transplant goes wrong, you can lost part ou all of the donor area, so maybe you have to live bald or unnatural because of depletion of donor area and another hair transplant to fix it won't be possible.

My point was incomplete.
However, hair transplantation is usually a treatment in the field of plastic surgery, and not orthopedic surgery.
Therefore, even if the hair transplantation technique of Turkish plastic surgeons is high, it does not prove that Turkish doctors are good at LL surgery. 

And the important part of my claim is as follows.

However, the problem with LLT is not just their rate of complications.
They lack the ability to diagnose complications early, fail to provide the right treatment when complications are clear, and continue with their strong marketing. 

otaviognu

« Reply #222 on: August 04, 2023, 03:32:26 AM »

A group of butchers on national tv from turkey, . It can't be possible, I still believing that are some others doctors on the forum trying to destroy their reputation to try to finish the party .

Maison

« Reply #223 on: August 04, 2023, 03:59:31 AM »

I won't deny the possibility that there might be posts from competitors in this forum trying to harm the reputation of other LL doctors.
However, it is entirely inappropriate to have this discussion in hasaki's topic.
Hasaki has shared numerous photos and reported on the treatment he received in the US, and his severe damages are real.
If you are to defend LLT in this topic, please provide evidence that hasaki's posts are false.

LLT has claimed on social media that the cause of Hasaki's osteomyelitis was due to his lack of hygiene at the wound site, intake of antidepressants, and having Hepatitis A.
The general public might have unfortunately believed such deceitful and medically incorrect justifications.

dontgototurkey

« Reply #224 on: August 08, 2023, 03:08:12 AM »

A group of butchers on national tv from turkey, . It can't be possible, I still believing that are some others doctors on the forum trying to destroy their reputation to try to finish the party .

Yeah maybe I just imagined that Halil butchered my ankles requiring 2 revision surgeries in Los Angeles and nearly a year without walking. Perhaps it was all a fever dream.

https://ibb.co/VSBWLzg

https://ibb.co/3svktwm

https://ibb.co/RBWG33L

https://ibb.co/QmxzC5d

You’re disgusting defending him here. He’s hurt so many people with zero repercussions or accountability.

Smell like a Turk.

Tyler

• Visitor
« Reply #225 on: August 08, 2023, 05:40:21 AM »

Brutal

Charizard

« Reply #226 on: August 09, 2023, 06:30:21 PM »

I'm wondering how many people got osteomyelitis and crippled from Dr Halil's hands..
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

dontgototurkey

« Reply #227 on: August 09, 2023, 10:46:21 PM »

I'm wondering how many people got osteomyelitis and crippled from Dr Halil's hands..

The guy literally belongs in prison. It’s beyond simple malpractice. Live Life Taller is a criminal enterprise.

He pushes hundreds of patients through that meat grinder of a “clinic” every few months, resulting in countless compilations, some life threatening and life destroying that the victims will never recover from. Pushes everyone to pay in cryptocurrency to dodge Turkish taxes.

He’s a criminal. Full stop.

otaviognu

« Reply #228 on: August 10, 2023, 12:02:07 AM »

The guy literally belongs in prison. It’s beyond simple malpractice. Live Life Taller is a criminal enterprise.

He pushes hundreds of patients through that meat grinder of a “clinic” every few months, resulting in countless compilations, some life threatening and life destroying that the victims will never recover from. Pushes everyone to pay in cryptocurrency to dodge Turkish taxes.

He’s a criminal. Full stop.
I paid them and they dont ask to me to pay in cripto, they only give the options. Cash, USDT and transfer wire in euro.

otaviognu

« Reply #229 on: August 10, 2023, 12:02:43 AM »

I will get criplle by live life taller in the next months.

dontgototurkey

« Reply #230 on: August 10, 2023, 07:04:17 AM »

In 2022 they specifically asked to be paid using a stablecoin called Tether. Maybe the Turkish government caught up with them.

You very well might get “criplle” by them next month. Hopeless illiterate subhuman mongrel

Best of luck ✌️

Johnp86

• Visitor
« Reply #231 on: August 15, 2023, 09:33:23 AM »

They indeed just want cash or crypto. They don't even have a proper company bank account. I refused to get the surgery after consultation there, too sketchy and not professional at all. Already had 2 consultations with Betz in germany btw. Cancelled surgery twice. Was worried of the clicking pain and LLT seemed a good option with precice in a rehabilitation center and had a good contact with Sedat (i was a bit naiv btw but just wanted to believe it).
They are so unprofessional it's crazy, it's like you are going to do a gym subscription it's crazy. Wanted a premium room but not available, so i asked if I could check the normal room and they were not very happy to show me around. But very basic with horrible sound of the huge road next to it, not very pleasant to stay there 3 months in pain.
They also keep filming you all the time then you have to make a little video for them (that i expected it)
At the end of consulation they also ask you to pay in cash. I said i want to pay via bank transfer and it was not possible, plus surgery was scheduled for the day after.
I said i want to cancel and had to pay 800 eur for consultation and blood tests. Didn't have cash so asked for bank transfer again and they gave me one of the chauffeur bank account (rememered his name) ...
I also met a guy there the day before the surgery, he was nice but you could see he was a bit uneducated and naiv.. I think this is how they get that many patients
And yeah i could understand this feeling how they ghost you once you are not going their way, so i cannot imagine this feeling when you are in pain with complications

Beemer m3

« Reply #232 on: August 18, 2023, 07:27:11 AM »

wow those picture looks really insane. if you have seen that would you have ask all the questions about your leg. its just not right.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

Stretch

• Considering LL
« Reply #233 on: August 18, 2023, 10:00:48 AM »

They indeed just want cash or crypto. They don't even have a proper company bank account. I refused to get the surgery after consultation there, too sketchy and not professional at all. Already had 2 consultations with Betz in germany btw. Cancelled surgery twice. Was worried of the clicking pain and LLT seemed a good option with precice in a rehabilitation center and had a good contact with Sedat (i was a bit naiv btw but just wanted to believe it).
They are so unprofessional it's crazy, it's like you are going to do a gym subscription it's crazy. Wanted a premium room but not available, so i asked if I could check the normal room and they were not very happy to show me around. But very basic with horrible sound of the huge road next to it, not very pleasant to stay there 3 months in pain.
They also keep filming you all the time then you have to make a little video for them (that i expected it)
At the end of consulation they also ask you to pay in cash. I said i want to pay via bank transfer and it was not possible, plus surgery was scheduled for the day after.
I said i want to cancel and had to pay 800 eur for consultation and blood tests. Didn't have cash so asked for bank transfer again and they gave me one of the chauffeur bank account (rememered his name) ...
I also met a guy there the day before the surgery, he was nice but you could see he was a bit uneducated and naiv.. I think this is how they get that many patients
And yeah i could understand this feeling how they ghost you once you are not going their way, so i cannot imagine this feeling when you are in pain with complications

Unfortunately, Not the first time I have heard this.
Thank you for sharing.

Johnp86

• Visitor
« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2023, 09:22:58 AM »

No problem. And btw, I saw the Instagram page of a guy who had to fly back to Turkey from the US because one of his precice nail stoped working. Now I keep asking myself if they might reuse nails from previous patients.. that’s a real concern and it wouldn’t surprise me

Bagga

« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2023, 03:32:16 PM »

Are you going to Betz?

Johnp86

• Visitor
« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2023, 07:50:39 PM »

Betz has retired i think, now it’s Dr Becker in Freiburg. Closer from my place by car it is the most convenient choice for a weight bearing nail. Also contacted Dr Kohne, you can do one leg at a time with precice but need to go see him every 2 weeks.. I live 8hrs away by car so not possible. I lost so much time and energy thinking of doing this surgery but at least I learned a lot thanks to this forum and experiences I did

IssuewithLON

• Visitor
« Reply #237 on: August 22, 2023, 07:09:00 PM »

Dr Halil also demage my legs 3 years now , my left leg is ballerina foot and pain i canot wallk normal , i went to him 1 year after he try fix but not succes , , he not even visit me when i lenthening just came to take money and gone , anyone pls do not go to Istanbul for LL will be crippled 99% . Dr Halil only care about money , and if anyone sue him let me know i will to

hasaki

« Reply #238 on: August 30, 2023, 05:51:46 AM »

It's been a long time since I've updated, I thought this forum was shut down earlier. I can currently do basic walking, but still can't run due to stiffness in my right leg. And the right leg still slopes the foot when walking. I've been to some orthopedic surgeons and they all say that skeletally my leg is fine. Then consulted a physiotherapist who said that it should be the inner thigh muscles that are weak to account for the pain and stiffness in my right leg.

hasaki

« Reply #239 on: August 30, 2023, 05:56:50 AM »

By the way, is ITB release surgery necessary? I feel like my ITB is too tight in my right leg and my physical therapist said the same thing.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up