Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You are f*cking stupid!  (Read 2217 times)

Dr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
You are f*cking stupid!
« on: November 29, 2017, 07:23:09 PM »

If you go to Europe, except Dr. Baumgart, to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid!

If you go to the Americas, except Dr. Paley and Dr. Rozbruch, to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid!

If you go to Asia, except Dr. Donghoon Lee, to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid!

If you go to Africa, except Dr. Birkholtz, to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid!

If you go to any third world sh*t hole country to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid!

Some may say that Dr. Parihar is a good choice. After the results of KiloKHAN and Penguinn I would say that if you go to Dr. Parihar to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid! Especially when you could go to Dr. Birkholtz for the same price!

The wild card is Dr. Debiparshad. He might turn out to offer a 5 star luxury experience with great results, or be just another worthless quack like Dr. Mahboubian.

That's as simple and clear cut of a list of doctors who will not cripple you that exists anywhere on the internet. You're welcome...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:23:40 PM by Dr. Sarcastic »
User banned for usage of hostility/insult/name-calling/ toward other users.

Re: You are f*cking stupid!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 07:53:02 PM »

If you go to Europe, except Dr. Baumgart, to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid!

If you go to the U.S., except Dr. Paley & Dr. Rozbruch, to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid!

If you go to Asia, except Dr. Donghoon Lee, to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid!

If you go to Africa, except Dr. Birkholtz, to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid!

If you go to any third world sh*t hole country to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid!

Some may argue that Dr. Parihar in India is a good choice. After the results of KiloKHAN and Penguinn I would say that if you go to India to have limb lengthening surgery with Dr. Parihar you are f*cking stupid, when you could go to Dr. Birkholtz for the same price!

The wild card in the U.S. is Dr. Debiparshad. He might turn out to offer a 5 star luxury experience in Vegas with great results, or just another worthless quack like Dr. Mahboubian in L.A.

That's as simple and clear cut of a list of doctors that exists on the internet who won't cripple you. You're welcome...

You have some points, but why do you think Mahboubian and Parihar are bad? give logic

Android

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 08:05:14 PM »

Clickbait title but not bad advice. I suppose the takeaway is that if you can't afford CLL but want to minimize risk, keep saving for these reputable doctors. If you're instead willing to take on bigger risk to minimize expenditure, take the warnings into serious consideration, and scrutinize the diaries to manage expectations.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Ozymandias

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 08:28:10 PM »

You have some points

Clickbait title but not bad advice.

Oh dear, you are taking this troll seriously.  ::)

Just ignore him until the mods ban him, ok?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 11:59:41 PM »

Some may say that Dr. Parihar is a good choice. After the results of KiloKHAN and Penguinn I would say that if you go to Dr. Parihar to have limb lengthening surgery you are f*cking stupid! Especially when you could go to Dr. Birkholtz for the same price!

Please point out mine or Penguinn's terrible results that you post of. What Dr Birkholtz results do you have to make a comparison between him and Dr Parihar?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Android

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 12:02:57 AM »

Please point out mine or Penguinn's terrible results that you post of. What Dr Birkholtz results do you have to make a comparison between him and Dr Parihar?

+1
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Dr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 01:12:28 AM »

Please point out mine or Penguinn's terrible results that you post of.

Everyone knows i'm right...

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4970.msg78211#msg78211
User banned for usage of hostility/insult/name-calling/ toward other users.

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 01:19:43 AM »

Don't feed the troll 

LAGrowin

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 02:24:48 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up