Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Bagirov anyone next year??  (Read 2121 times)

HHHeir

• Visitor
Dr. Bagirov anyone next year??
« on: December 01, 2017, 07:01:23 AM »

Hello Guys! Is there anyone considering bagirov next year? I'm in touch with his new assistant and finally decided to do the surgery with him next year Jan 2018. Please let me know if anyone else is planning going there. thanks

Tiger9898

Re: Dr. Bagirov anyone next year??
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 02:04:34 PM »

I was planning to do the surgery in Azerbaijan,  and i went his consultation. He said me that only operation price for external method is 2000 euro for Azerbaijani citizents. However, thing that made me frustrated was his lack of daycare. When i said, i want to stay in hospital during lengthening period, he said that you don't need to stay in hospital, you can go home day after surgery. And I don't think that specialized doctor should tell something like that
Age-19
Starting height: 162,5-163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
Goal: 6,5 cm femur lengthening

HHHeir

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 02:18:12 PM »

Hey, thanks for the info didnt know it cost so less in azarbaijan.
Most of his patient go home week or 2nd week after the surgery and do lengthening at home then comeback 3 months later for the correction. most guys have share their experience here said the same thing and turned out to be okay at the end except for one or two plz correct me if im wrong. I know aftercare is a big concern that's y I will try to stay there close to clinic till the distraction period is over then go home for consoladation period.

Tiger9898

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 02:22:27 PM »

But I don't think so price will be the same for foreigners in Azerbaijan. As most of the doctors says,  during lengthening period,it is better to stay in the hospital. Therefore,I changed my mind and decide to save some money in order to set up surgery with Dr. Mitkovic( operation price is 10.300 euro for Mitkovic 3d frame)
Age-19

HHHeir

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 02:31:50 PM »

Yes, I do know that but it'll be cheap compare to price in moscow. I think Dr. Mitkovic is very good doctor but his prices are higher otherwise I would have consider him too. I'm still kinda worried about aftercare still..

Tiger9898

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 02:36:50 PM »

When I said what about prices in Moscow, he said that do u know Russian language. And i said no. Then he said what you are going to do in Moscow. He is a good doctor but doing this surgery in Azerbaijan isn't an option for me because of daycare( even though he said we can contact via skype or phone and my assistant will be in Azerbaijan ). By the way what is the price in Russia?
Age-19

HHHeir

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 06:53:05 PM »

What I meant was that operation price in azerbaijan is cheaper compare to moscow regards to nationality.
It's around 7,500 eu include 5-7 days stay in clinic and all follow up thru visit or skype etc.. i really wanna stay there till distraction period that when i feel safer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up