Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is limb lengthening surgery more dangerous and extreme than plastic surgery?  (Read 1971 times)

I'm just wondering if it's better to be tall but ugly then do plastic surgery, than handsome but short then do leg lengthening.

It's crazy to think about it, but I'm afraid it is true.

MrHandsome

Obviously it is better to be tall and then get plastic surgery. Cristiano CRonnie7 had plastic surgery.

If I was tall, I'd get plastic surgery and return to sports. I am actually planning to do some facial plastic surgery first before doing leg lengthening and see if that sorts out my issue. I compete in martial arts and leg lengthening is obviously a last resort, but I simply can't stand being short and it is true that being short significantly decreases your chances with hot women (the model types).

Obviously it is better to be tall and then get plastic surgery. Cristiano CRonnie7 had plastic surgery.

If I was tall, I'd get plastic surgery and return to sports. I am actually planning to do some facial plastic surgery first before doing leg lengthening and see if that sorts out my issue. I compete in martial arts and leg lengthening is obviously a last resort, but I simply can't stand being short and it is true that being short significantly decreases your chances with hot women (the model types).

I'm afraid that's true.

Sweden

CLL is the most extreme plastic surgery you can undergo. No matter how well it goes you’ll be marked for life after it.

A bad nose job can be fixed. RGKEY’s bad LL can never be fixed for example.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

backrandom

LL is a life changing decision even if it goes well. The experience is so traumatic to handle that almost nobody goes out unaffected. If you have a bad case then LL can ruin your life. Some plastic surgeries can also affect you but LL is much more powerful and affects you in more deep ways.

I was just thinking. I haven't really done any research on plastic surgery. But it might not be as easy as I think (or at least I hope so). Look at the celebrities who've done it. The majority of them are already born good-looking, then plastic surgery fixed their minor facial flaws. There are certainly some things that can't be changed like the facial bone structure, shape, etc. But even then, the surgery itself is not always a success. Take Mickey Rourke for an example.

Sweden

You can grind the skeletal structure on your face today. Almost anything can be done. South Korea has come very far in this bc more people than ever do their faces there now. Just like they do LL more than ever over there and demand is increasing.

I’m glad I really don’t need any other surgery. When I get older I will have problem doing a facial plastic to look younger.

Nobody really wants to look old and grey.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Body Builder

LL is the most extreme, long (in terms of time), expensive and dangerous cosmetic surgery with a huge distance from second.

But the result, if things go well and lengthen at least 5 cm, are maybe the most lifechanging compared to any other cosmetic surgery for men.
For women LL is a joke. A boobjob is far easier and cheap and the results help women many times more than extra height which in most cases is not even a benefit for them.

The Dreamer

Another useless thread,like asking if Obama is black
Next topic:"Is safe doing 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 ecc cms " ?
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you
Pages: [1]   Go Up