Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheap insoles have solidified my goal of getting LL  (Read 802 times)

Megamuffin

• Visitor
Cheap insoles have solidified my goal of getting LL
« on: December 11, 2017, 12:52:50 AM »

So for a few months I have been wearing 1-1.5 inch lifts, the half inch gap is because I forgot and threw away the box. But I was to work long hours at retail and my parents bought me cheap insoles to help do it. Those insoles add probably a quarter to a half of an inch, but for whatever reason things seemed different. I actually felt kind of content with that height, which is slightly above 5’7” according to my tape measuring abilities. Now I can only imagine what it will be like if that became my natural height and I wore the lifts. Yeah people will still be taller than me, but for some reason at the height my brain started to go “oh that’s life” instead of “I hte my height so much.” So now I want those 2.2 inches now more than ever, since that is also a safe (yeah LL isn’t 100% safe still) amount to get.           
TL;DR- Cheap insoles showed me that I can be content at being two inches taller without shoes. Also side note but what are good shoes for wearing lifts?
Pages: [1]   Go Up