Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dating, Social Status, Income  (Read 10573 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: Dating, Social Status, Income
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2023, 01:36:04 AM »

Look guys, being short is the same as being ugly for a girl. That's how they view it. If you bulk up it doesn't matter you are still considered ugly to women.

That is why I am so bitter about being short. My parents never told me that height and sxxual dimorphism is what matters to women. If they told me that from a young age then I would have been very healthy and ate perfectly.
I really do not want to exacerbate your anger but this paragraph is really one of the most hilarious ones I've ever seen.
No parents would like to adulterate height dysphoria into their children's lives and you appear to be blaming your parents for not telling you that so that you can do something to improve your final height. What you must realize is that unless you were really suffering from diseases that impeded you from developping normally or malnutritional, you would not improve your final height if you followed some regimes for growing taller.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2023, 01:40:40 AM »

It's honestly pathetic that it seems a good amount of you are going to do/have done/want CLL for women. That's real beta behavior and being a little taller won't change that, you still won't be a chick magnet after CLL. The same crap goes on in old forums, go to a hair transplant forum and they'll tell you without a Norwood 1-2 you're not getting laid period, for example. Knowing how to communicate will take you further in life than a few inches added to your stature. How about you all work on taking care of yourselves, like hygiene, grooming, image [how you dress/fashion], etc. in the mean time, because no decent women is going to want a dirty "tall" lame with dragon breathe who don't know how to dress properly talking to her, never mind all the mental issues and insecurities some of you on this forum have. Being tall isn't everything and some of you need to get that through your heads.
Some people are planning to or have done it for better self-images which are important for a person's life. It's axiomatic that if you are shorter than the norm by like 10+ cms you will feel insecure, though that bad feeling can go away when you are old enough.

theshortman11

« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2023, 02:09:16 AM »

I dont blame them, from an evolutionary standpoint you would want your child to be the tallest they can be.

Sambollio

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2023, 07:45:31 PM »

Man it’s tough because I don’t believe it’s shallow to have physical preferences for someone in most cases. I think if a woman needs a guy to be a certain height to find them attractive then it’s best for both the man and the woman for her to bring it up as to not waste everyone’s time. There is a certain point where it becomes shallow and it’s an arbitrary line to draw but I’d say if a woman can find a man attractive at say 5’8” but she needs a man to be 6’ not because of her attraction to that height but as a sort of social signal that she can get a tall boyfriend, then that to me is shallow. Another example would be if a woman is a certain height in heels and requires a guy to be an inch taller than that, that to me would be shallow. Like you are basing dating prospects on a pair of shoes? But if she just genuinely is not attracted to guys shorter than a certain height then it is what it is. Unfortunately being 5’3 is going to be a genuine turn off for a lot of women. Just like if a women had a very flat ass and breasts, she can have a cute face but that might not be enough for some guys, whereas others will be ok with it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up