Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Dating, Social Status, Income  (Read 10028 times)

edwardv6

Re: Dating, Social Status, Income
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2018, 02:31:52 AM »

Maybe these girls think you're insecure about your height and want nothing to do with you because the first damn thing you bring up is "oh yea btw im 5'3" lmfao

How about you work on your game like 99.99% of posters on this forum should?

And for Body Builder, quit trying to aggressively push your views on everyone as if they're facts, you're the most insecure poster on this forum, thinking you need height and a good body to bag chicks, you got roid boy Scott Steiner as your AV so I'd imagine you probably juice too, watch WWE like the ignorant man child you are and can only attempt to pick up girls at clubs and bars where a girl expects to get picked up. Congratulations bruh CLL has given you the courage to finally go up to girls at clubs and bars. Let me know when you step outside during the day time and have a conversation with a woman.
banned for flaming/hostility

MrHandsome

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2018, 12:46:32 PM »

Short is considered ugly so you can get girls, but they will be considered ugly. That's the reason I'm so mad about my height. Had I known from the beginning that it is viewed that way then I would not have been so depressed about it.

Body Builder

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2018, 05:27:00 PM »

Maybe these girls think you're insecure about your height and want nothing to do with you because the first damn thing you bring up is "oh yea btw im 5'3" lmfao

How about you work on your game like 99.99% of posters on this forum should?

And for Body Builder, quit trying to aggressively push your views on everyone as if they're facts, you're the most insecure poster on this forum, thinking you need height and a good body to bag chicks, you got roid boy Scott Steiner as your AV so I'd imagine you probably juice too, watch WWE like the ignorant man child you are and can only attempt to pick up girls at clubs and bars where a girl expects to get picked up. Congratulations bruh CLL has given you the courage to finally go up to girls at clubs and bars. Let me know when you step outside during the day time and have a conversation with a woman.
I am a philologist-historian so most women, even if I try, can do a real conversation with me as most of the times they are the most superficial and without real intrestings creatures alive.

But yes, I really think that you need a good body and height to bang chicks. Studies nowadays say that women, although thw opposite was thought all these years, are much more superficial about looks and care only for a man's character (loyal, smart etc) when they have to choose between equally attractive men.

If you get out of your cave you'll see that someone must not be insecure to think as I think but a realist.
If you think that a short ugly man can bang beautiful women then go for it. Only millionaires do that and the women next to them see them only as a wallet.
So continue to live on denial while I'll try to be as best as I can to feel completely good with myself and of course have beautiful women next to me who really like me.

FormerKidd

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2018, 07:16:54 PM »

Short is considered ugly so you can get girls, but they will be considered ugly. That's the reason I'm so mad about my height. Had I known from the beginning that it is viewed that way then I would not have been so depressed about it.
Short is a disadvantage for sure, but height is no guarantee of success.  Looking good, toning your body, and being confident go a very long way.  If you're short, ugly, and not confident, then yeah, you're going to have a really tough time.

JON SNOW

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2018, 09:32:46 PM »

I agree we should be donating to a research doctor   

crowfunding our growth

in reality than would take years, millions of dollars, a shady doc and a shady government, not gonna happen soon

edwardv6

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2018, 06:41:44 AM »

I am a philologist-historian so most women, even if I try, can do a real conversation with me as most of the times they are the most superficial and without real intrestings creatures alive.

But yes, I really think that you need a good body and height to bang chicks. Studies nowadays say that women, although thw opposite was thought all these years, are much more superficial about looks and care only for a man's character (loyal, smart etc) when they have to choose between equally attractive men.

If you get out of your cave you'll see that someone must not be insecure to think as I think but a realist.
If you think that a short ugly man can bang beautiful women then go for it. Only millionaires do that and the women next to them see them only as a wallet.
So continue to live on denial while I'll try to be as best as I can to feel completely good with myself and of course have beautiful women next to me who really like me.
Lmfao your entire post is to reassure yourself of your opinions ["I am a philologist-historian", "have beutiful women next to me who really like me"] whilst putting all the blame on women, being short, ugly, etc. and making assumptions lol I feel sorry for you, but someone had to call you out on your BS. You're like a religious nut, nobody can change your mind because you're in too deep and you need assurance that you did [CLL] and is doing the right things so you come here pushing your idiotic opinions to everyone else like they're facts.

Body Builder

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2018, 12:14:50 PM »

Lmfao your entire post is to reassure yourself of your opinions ["I am a philologist-historian", "have beutiful women next to me who really like me"] whilst putting all the blame on women, being short, ugly, etc. and making assumptions lol I feel sorry for you, but someone had to call you out on your BS. You're like a religious nut, nobody can change your mind because you're in too deep and you need assurance that you did [CLL] and is doing the right things so you come here pushing your idiotic opinions to everyone else like they're facts.
Ιf I did LL and plan fir another one and wasn't completely sure how important it is for me then I would be a completely idiot.
So of course I believe on the importance of height and having a muscular body (not extremely of course) plus a good style to attract good looking women.
I dont know if you did or you plan to do LL but if you don't believe on the importance of height for having a good life as a man then I cant understand why you are here.

And of course you can feel sorry for me or anyone else.
It is your opinion after all. But what matters more is the general opinion that society has for someone and not a specific person. And I truly believe that for society and for people that know me hardly anyone feels sorry for me, on the contrast many want to be like me (without knowing of course that I am not ok with my height as to others I seem very comfident). I hope the same happens with you.
However, if you are a short man, as I were before LL, it is almost impossible unfortunately.

KrP1

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2018, 06:06:12 PM »

1,60m ----- no sexual life , except if you pay for it.

1,65m ----- invisible to 98% of women , you simply dont pass the height cut off.

1,70m ----- atractive to some women depending in your face / body aesthetics (maybe 30%), but your height is a negative point , some women will reject you for that.

1,75m----- cut off for most women , you could be atractive to a good % of them ( maybe 70%)  depending on your face / body.  For 30% of girls you dont pass the height requeriment.

1,80m ------ height is not a negative point in you , maybe a positive . could be atractive to 95% of women depending in your face /body.

YellowSpike

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2018, 08:12:59 PM »

1,60m ----- no sxxual life , except if you pay for it.

1,65m ----- invisible to 98% of women , you simply dont pass the height cut off.

1,70m ----- atractive to some women depending in your face / body aesthetics (maybe 30%), but your height is a negative point , some women will reject you for that.

1,75m----- cut off for most women , you could be atractive to a good % of them ( maybe 70%)  depending on your face / body.  For 30% of girls you dont pass the height requeriment.

1,80m ------ height is not a negative point in you , maybe a positive . could be atractive to 95% of women depending in your face /body.

I think this is virtually spot on. Every inch/cm between 5'6" and 5'9" (168 to 175) is very crucial.

I think anything below 5'7" (170) is generally when things get really bad. I'm now 5'8" (173) after surgery and have no problems now getting attractive women. But...I'm also in great shape, make well over 100K and have great facial aesthetics (to the point where gay men always hit on me). So...maybe 5'8" wouldn't seem as good without these things.

I can tell you at 5'5" (166), I still did get women/dates/hookups, but it was definitely harder and I was definitely called short.

montahn

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2018, 08:23:59 PM »

I have same problem i am also 5.3. for this I have lost everything job interview, my only female friend also she is by best friend. self confidence everything :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am shortest in my entire community. from last 3 week i just locked myself in my house & I promise myself if i not gain extra 3 inch i never unlocked my self  :'( :'( :'(

and after 3 inch i will try another 3 inch then i will be happiest man in this world
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

notatroll

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2018, 09:19:36 PM »

+1

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2018, 04:07:51 PM »

I think this is virtually spot on. Every inch/cm between 5'6" and 5'9" (168 to 175) is very crucial.

I think anything below 5'7" (170) is generally when things get really bad. I'm now 5'8" (173) after surgery and have no problems now getting attractive women. But...I'm also in great shape, make well over 100K and have great facial aesthetics (to the point where gay men always hit on me). So...maybe 5'8" wouldn't seem as good without these things.

I can tell you at 5'5" (166), I still did get women/dates/hookups, but it was definitely harder and I was definitely called short.

What field do you work in?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YungGud

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2018, 04:35:40 PM »

true!
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

MrHandsome

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2018, 09:42:53 PM »

Look guys, being short is the same as being ugly for a girl. That's how they view it. If you bulk up it doesn't matter you are still considered ugly to women.

That is why I am so bitter about being short. My parents never told me that height and sexual dimorphism is what matters to women. If they told me that from a young age then I would have been very healthy and ate perfectly.

Wheeljackg1

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2018, 11:54:05 PM »

This thread was an interesting read. A lot of topics going on. I'm 168 and I can say that makes you invisible to a large portion of people in the dating world. It's tall enough though that if you find a girl that doesn't care about height she won't even factor it into acount. Like you won't lose atractivenes points in her eyes. Some woman prefer it even. Althoug it makes dating harder it can still be done. It does bother me though that there are woman judging me on this thing I can't control, but finding the right girl isn't really hindered at all, so it's fine.

The OP mentioned proportions. I don't know if this makes me lucky or not, since it's the main reason I want LL, but I have kind of a normally proportioned body, a slightly above average sized Johnson, but short tibias. I find my proportions even out with insoles in. I'd love to have that extra tibia length and look how I picture myself.

Something that does really get to me is just the worlds attitude towards short men. People not taking you seriously, being the butt of jokes in movies and tv, and never having the superhero or hero in a movie be your size. To me 173-174.5 is the perfect size for me. Can get comfortable in most spaces, not towering over people, easily fit under showers, stuff like that and still a normal member of society.
Male
Current: 168cm
Goal: 173-174

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2018, 08:24:21 AM »

Look guys, being short is the same as being ugly for a girl. That's how they view it. If you bulk up it doesn't matter you are still considered ugly to women.

That is why I am so bitter about being short. My parents never told me that height and sxxual dimorphism is what matters to women. If they told me that from a young age then I would have been very healthy and ate perfectly.

Look, you're just the biggest moron this forum has to offer. People know this. Don't believe they won't notice.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2018, 12:19:42 PM »

That is why I am so bitter about being short. My parents never told me that height and sxxual dimorphism is what matters to women. If they told me that from a young age then I would have been very healthy and ate perfectly.

Sorry to break that for you but i can see definitely that height aint the major problem lol

edwardv6

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2018, 08:22:01 PM »

It's honestly pathetic that it seems a good amount of you are going to do/have done/want CLL for women. That's real beta behavior and being a little taller won't change that, you still won't be a chick magnet after CLL. The same crap goes on in old forums, go to a hair transplant forum and they'll tell you without a Norwood 1-2 you're not getting laid period, for example. Knowing how to communicate will take you further in life than a few inches added to your stature. How about you all work on taking care of yourselves, like hygiene, grooming, image [how you dress/fashion], etc. in the mean time, because no decent women is going to want a dirty "tall" lame with dragon breathe who don't know how to dress properly talking to her, never mind all the mental issues and insecurities some of you on this forum have. Being tall isn't everything and some of you need to get that through your heads.

JON SNOW

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2018, 09:07:01 PM »

It's honestly pathetic that it seems a good amount of you are going to do/have done/want CLL for women. That's real beta behavior and being a little taller won't change that, you still won't be a chick magnet after CLL. The same crap goes on in old forums, go to a hair transplant forum and they'll tell you without a Norwood 1-2 you're not getting laid period, for example. Knowing how to communicate will take you further in life than a few inches added to your stature. How about you all work on taking care of yourselves, like hygiene, grooming, image [how you dress/fashion], etc. in the mean time, because no decent women is going to want a dirty "tall" lame with dragon breathe who don't know how to dress properly talking to her, never mind all the mental issues and insecurities some of you on this forum have. Being tall isn't everything and some of you need to get that through your heads.

agree

except the concept of alpha and beta behavior, humans are  more complex, than gorillas and wolves, is bs

edwardv6

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2018, 09:52:24 PM »

agree

except the concept of alpha and beta behavior, humans are  more complex, than gorillas and wolves, is bs
I know, I'm using it the way people use it on the internet these days to describe weak characteristics, probably should of just told them to have some dignity.

YellowSpike

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2018, 12:26:12 AM »

I know your statement is a general one, but as I said in my post, I got women before LL. I got LL because I hated being short since I was a kid. If I had done LL for just women, I’d have never had what it took to get through the ordeal. But I can only speak for myself.

edwardv6

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2018, 01:07:20 AM »

I know your statement is a general one, but as I said in my post, I got women before LL. I got LL because I hated being short since I was a kid. If I had done LL for just women, I’d have never had what it took to get through the ordeal. But I can only speak for myself.
That's totally fine. Just wanted to give people something else to think about, especially with the direction this thread was heading. For the idiot, @KrP1, who said people under 160cm doesn't have a sxx life is probably a 160cm virgin himself who knows it all too well, except he can get laid if he brushed his teeth once in a blue moon but blames it on height, for example. As harsh as I've been posting on here lately, I do feel that saying BS like what @KrP1 said makes a forum full of height conscious people feel like CLL is not an option but a necessity and nobody should ever need to think that, and it's worst when made up numbers and stats are getting thrown around and people are blindly agreeing with it.

YellowSpike

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2018, 12:02:23 PM »

That's totally fine. Just wanted to give people something else to think about, especially with the direction this thread was heading. For the idiot, @KrP1, who said people under 160cm doesn't have a sxx life is probably a 160cm virgin himself who knows it all too well, except he can get laid if he brushed his teeth once in a blue moon but blames it on height, for example. As harsh as I've been posting on here lately, I do feel that saying BS like what @KrP1 said makes a forum full of height conscious people feel like CLL is not an option but a necessity and nobody should ever need to think that, and it's worst when made up numbers and stats are getting thrown around and people are blindly agreeing with it.

I think when we talk about height limitations on this forum, we assume that even if you aren’t otherwise a deadbeat (you aren’t terrible looking, have at least a decent job, some social skills, etc.)...height definitely can limit you. But the extent to which it limits you depends on how short you are. Of course, there are always exceptions and height isn’t everything...but it definitely counts.

Body Builder

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2018, 12:07:03 PM »

KrP1 is completely right.
An 1.60 male don't have sexual life, at least not more than an 150kg woman has.
I don't know your height but being in an LL forum means you are not on with it. Like all of us here.
So, if someone is willing to do a so invasive and extreme cosmetic surgery without being sure that it will really help to improve his life, then he is totally stupid.

So if you don't think that height is so important and that 1.60-5 men are completely ok then it is good for you, although the reality is different.
But you don't have any reason to be here.

KrP1

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2018, 12:43:14 PM »

First of all , dont insult , because i dindnt insult You.
Second , i have been living as a 165 cm male and as a 172cm , so i know the diference that height makes in someone life better than You.
Third , I have been reading all your post , and everyone are to say that LL is not worthit , that nothing is going to change after LL and that people are blaming all their problems on height.
 Let me ask You ,  what are You doing in a Leg lengthenig forum? Maybe You are trying to convice your self to not do the surgery and when someone brings You down to reality It Hurts you . But my friend , if You are here since one year looking info about a Major surgery is for something.

edwardv6

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2018, 01:00:51 PM »

KrP1 is completely right.
An 1.60 male don't have sxxual life, at least not more than an 150kg woman has.
I don't know your height but being in an LL forum means you are not on with it. Like all of us here.
So, if someone is willing to do a so invasive and extreme cosmetic surgery without being sure that it will really help to improve his life, then he is totally stupid.

So if you don't think that height is so important and that 1.60-5 men are completely ok then it is good for you, although the reality is different.
But you don't have any reason to be here.
Sorry to burst your bubble, if you've stepped outside once in a while you'll know that's not true. Just because you couldn't get laid at 16x cm doesn't mean the next guy can't. But I take it on the odd occasion you do step outside, your height neurosis is on full force and makes you blind to everything but those taller than you.

Nobody knows whether or not it'll improve their life until after the surgery is done and have time to experience the results of it. Who's to say that person who was dead set on CLL got it and now has complications and now thinks having no complications was better than a few inches of height? This is the fxcking problem with this forum and I'll say it again, some of you are pushing your anecdotal evidence and BS numbers and stats as if they're facts. I just hope height is your only worry because God forbid you're balding hard and learn about the Norwood scale and continue this same cycle with a different body part.

edwardv6

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2018, 01:09:16 PM »

First of all , dont insult , because i dindnt insult You.
Second , i have been living as a 165 cm male and as a 172cm , so i know the diference that height makes in someone life better than You.
Third , I have been reading all your post , and everyone are to say that LL is not worthit , that nothing is going to change after LL and that people are blaming all their problems on height.
 Let me ask You ,  what are You doing in a Leg lengthenig forum? Maybe You are trying to convice your self to not do the surgery and when someone brings You down to reality It Hurts you . But my friend , if You are here since one year looking info about a Major surgery is for something.
You might not have directly insulted me, but you insulted others ~160cm people by saying they have no sxx life. I don't care for your anecdotal evidence because you are but one small man and I don't mean that in height so don't take that the wrong way because you seem a little sensitive. While you make assumptions about why I'm here, I'll be more than happy to reassure others on here your made up numbers are not facts.

Great321

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2018, 04:52:29 PM »

I agree. I'm 1,60m and I've had more sxxual encounters with girls than some guys I know who are taller than me. Another boy (21years old) is about 1,70m and he is known for being a player. He has many many girls because he looks really good. In my opinion these percentages sound made up by a teenage boy. Google Jamie Cullum (1,64) and Daniel Radcliffe (1,65), they are neither tall, nor buff but they are talented. And I doubt that their girlfriends chose them because of money either because they have their own careers. Cullum's girlfriend is 1,83m tall and a model. She could have dated any one else.

Of course smaller men has more difficulties and are ignored more by women but saying there is no chance at all for certain men or spreading made up percentages around is pointless.

Astronomy

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2020, 03:45:47 PM »

Shallow?Id not believe you would like ugly women wouldnt ya?
Since you need women to know your high income or good personalities or somethin es you should not risk being humiliated trying datings on dating websites Cuz except being tall and handsome anythin else is bs.Thats it.

Sorcerer

« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2023, 01:36:04 AM »

I really do not want to exacerbate your anger but this paragraph is really one of the most hilarious ones I've ever seen.
No parents would like to adulterate height dysphoria into their children's lives and you appear to be blaming your parents for not telling you that so that you can do something to improve your final height. What you must realize is that unless you were really suffering from diseases that impeded you from developping normally or malnutritional, you would not improve your final height if you followed some regimes for growing taller.

Sorcerer

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2023, 01:40:40 AM »

Some people are planning to or have done it for better self-images which are important for a person's life. It's axiomatic that if you are shorter than the norm by like 10+ cms you will feel insecure, though that bad feeling can go away when you are old enough.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up