Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Internal or External for tibias?  (Read 6373 times)

Re: Internal or External for tibias?
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2018, 12:48:27 AM »

Welcome to America. My old roommate's appendix burst, we dragged his unconscious 6'3" body into a car since we knew he couldn't afford an ambulance ($700-1200). There's a lot to be angry about when it comes to America's healthcare practices, but it really doesn't translate well for cosmetic procedures.

Yes, it sucks that you had to pay so much for an x-ray, and you're allowed to be upset about it. You had to do it for your own safety, you had no choice. CLL, you do. It's a luxury, not a right. And you've been here long enough to know that there are plenty of affordable doctors who do a good job, so I don't understand the need for anger when we have the freedom to choose our own doctor. It's not like HMO in which we have an assigned doctor.

I agree 100% with what you said, but because of demand-supply gap I believe some doctors are overcharging - but you are right - it is our choice - leave it or take it. It is more of frustration then anger - with highest healthcare expenditure in world (taken from our taxes) we get nothing whil Finland, Canada with almost half the spend give free halthcare. 6 trillion of tax money on elderly health expenditure, in a country of 330 million, do the math. Enough to be frustrated and or angry.

Purushrottam

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2018, 01:17:39 AM »

lol dudes like a chick on her period. Damn drama queen

I'm done replying to you. Waste of time. I don't need to argue with someone who thinks Italy is a third world country. I think you even said India is better than Italy for doctors. lol, just lol

The quality of care at top private Indian hospitals is actually quite comparable or even better than the care you would receive in an American hospital. Hence the medical tourism.
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

MirinHeight

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2018, 01:32:40 AM »

I did not bring desi non desi, you did. Because you have some issue with that (what I don't know, maybe some complex). I don't care about nationality, but if you write something and then say things like 'you interpreted that way', well you wrote that way !! write well. or 'educate yourself' , not me man you gotta educated yourself. You attack me here out of you insecurities on being Indian and call India is this that Italy is better, good you keep your believes, don't tell me to give up mine. I never brought up mine being Indian, you did (both of you) I was just putting my opinion about medicare, so you have issue with this (desi , non desi), not me, get over it.

you said " in US all doctors are more than thieves - they are decoits who would sell their souls for money"
and have a great view about Indian doctors. you are extremely biased and delusional. That's all I have to say.
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2018, 01:38:45 AM »

you said " in US all doctors are more than thieves - they are decoits who would sell their souls for money"
and have a great view about Indian doctors. you are extremely biased and delusional. That's all I have to say.

??? I said most doctors are corrupted, medical profession is, if I am in US I will also give US example, is not that obvious? When did I say Indian doctors are not corrupted? I said Donghoon lee overcharges, I said Xia does. I did not even mention India, you and Purushottom brought it (India, desi etc.) up. I don't understand your action, when someone says here Idnia is hithole, people   on roads etc. (which is offending and should not be said about any country, it is also not true) you are nowhere to be seen, because you have no guts to talk there and want to feel being included in that gang. And here, you are unnecessarily attacking me bringing my country of origin when all I gave was an opinion on medical profession around the world, US, China, Korea..(with supporting evidence and anecdotes) and some people supported it some did not, but only you two (both of who claim you are from idnia, which is good, I like my country) had posts with 'India', Desi etc. included in your posts.

kingofstory

• Visitor
  • Banned: Bander72 Mutiple Accounts
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2018, 05:33:03 AM »

If finances are not a issue then I would get internals, if not do externals on tibia and get internal femur later on if you want to lengthen more.

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2018, 09:14:40 AM »

If finances are not a issue then I would get internals, if not do externals on tibia and get internal femur later on if you want to lengthen more.

I m also planning the same (internal on both), I know with external the scars (even with surgery to fix those) may give me away (like in the movie 'gattaca') that I did LL, so want to do internal on tibia, the only thing that makes me worry  is reading about (here in the forum) possibility of permanent knee pain. For Femur internal is pretty much unanimously agreed as best and only option.

kingofstory

• Visitor
  • Banned: Bander72 Mutiple Accounts
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2018, 10:44:09 AM »

I m also planning the same (internal on both), I know with external the scars (even with surgery to fix those) may give me away (like in the movie 'gattaca') that I did LL, so want to do internal on tibia, the only thing that makes me worry  is reading about (here in the forum) possibility of permanent knee pain. For Femur internal is pretty much unanimously agreed as best and only option.

Femur using internals is the only sensible option unless you are foolish enough to do externals with a quack doctor in a third world country.

Ori

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2018, 11:50:30 AM »

hey guys.I did lengthening on my upper legs with dr betz in 2010 and it was very good.now I want to do for my lower .tibia.after read here I very afraid.what do you think? for lower only external?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up