Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't stop thinking about my height  (Read 2794 times)

MrHandsome

Can't stop thinking about my height
« on: January 04, 2018, 11:35:18 PM »

I am the shortest of my three brothers, and also I was the shortest or second shortest kid in my high school. Something that I have noticed and observed is that most short people are low class, and do not do well with women.

I can't see myself with a woman that is not conventionally attractive. Is it possible for me to date an attractive woman at my height of 5'8? I do have other issues and plan on getting penis enlargement surgery first and some facial plastic surgery before I pursue limb lengthening.

Hopefully by that time, limb lengthening is more affordable and more efficient in the sense that I will be able to regain my athletic abilities to an acceptable level. I don't want to give up an active lifestyle after lengthening my legs.

Android

Re: Can't stop thinking about my height
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 12:35:51 AM »

I've dated a few very attractive people and I'm only 5'4". Sure, it's been pointed out that I'm short, but we had a good time regardless.

Confidence is key, women can smell desperation from a mile away. Stop worrying and start saving your money.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

The Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 02:37:18 AM »

Hopefully by that time, limb lengthening is more affordable and more efficient in the sense that I will be able to regain my athletic abilities to an acceptable level. I don't want to give up an active lifestyle after lengthening my legs.
Then you will have to be disappointed.
There won't be soon a revolution in LL,maybe in the next century being optimistic.Nails will improve(like fully weightbearing) and develop but the obstacles in the LL's nature itself(linked to stretching soft tissues)will remain
You have to accept it and make a choice,there aren't any other options
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

MrHandsome

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 02:42:34 AM »

Then you will have to be disappointed.
There won't be soon a revolution in LL,maybe in the next century being optimistic.Nails will improve(like fully weightbearing) and develop but the obstacles in the LL's nature itself(linked to stretching soft tissues)will remain
You have to accept it and make a choice,there aren't any other options

So you are saying that I will probably lose all my athletic ability? I am afraid that you might be right, which is why I will be running a course of high dose growth hormones for the next 2 years in the hopes of gaining a few cms before getting the surgery.

I just can't live life at 5'8. I wish I was at least 5'10 or more. These days women have no time for short guys and are not attracted to them at all.

myloginacct

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 03:02:29 AM »

You need to try therapy first, man.

Thinking you need things like penile enlargement and LL just to have a chance isn't normal (specially at your height). With lifts you even get to 5'9. No woman is gonna think of that as being short, just average. Imagine if you botch your junk and legs forever because of the intense feelings you're having now. 

Is it possible for me to date an attractive woman at my height of 5'8?

Of course it is. Keep working on your physique, be confident, don't be afraid of rejection, dress well, keep meeting women/new people in general, know how to sell yourself and make your good points and whatever else is above average about you shine. I know all of this is easier said than done, but it's all true.

google42

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 03:26:19 AM »

You need to try therapy first, man.

Thinking you need things like penile enlargement and LL just to have a chance isn't normal (specially at your height). With lifts you even get to 5'9. No woman is gonna think of that as being short, just average. Imagine if you botch your junk and legs forever because of the intense feelings you're having now. 

Of course it is. Keep working on your physique, be confident, don't be afraid of rejection, dress well, keep meeting women/new people in general, know how to sell yourself and make your good points and whatever else is above average about you shine. I know all of this is easier said than done, but it's all true.
I agree here. You need therapy of some sort. I also went through a phase were I obsessed over height a lot and some of my other features ( like my face or body) but as I got older a realized that thinking so much about it isn't solving anything and that there are many others who live happily in similar situations.

You gotta focus on your life now and try to get better mentally and physically. You have to make a choice here: either stay the same and possibly make things worse or get some help/ try to fix yourself. When you feel better and you got enough money, then you decide if you want leg lengthening and make sure you're doing it mostly for yourself.

The Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 09:32:07 AM »

So you are saying that I will probably lose all my athletic ability? I am afraid that you might be right, which is why I will be running a course of high dose growth hormones for the next 2 years in the hopes of gaining a few cms before getting the surgery.

I just can't live life at 5'8. I wish I was at least 5'10 or more. These days women have no time for short guys and are not attracted to them at all.
If you choose a capable doctor and lengthen a reasonable ammount,you probably will lose some athletic abilities but surely not all of them.It's a trade and everyone has to balance it
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

MrHandsome

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 03:41:54 AM »

If you choose a capable doctor and lengthen a reasonable ammount,you probably will lose some athletic abilities but surely not all of them.It's a trade and everyone has to balance it

Yes I was speaking to someone who had the surgery on one leg for 1.5 inches and he said he was fully recovered in 6 months and his agility and strength were up to par. I am going to get other surgeries done first before doing leg lengthening though and hopefully that will fix my dating issues. I will also be using hgh at a high dosage in the next 2 years.

Moon knight

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 04:16:30 AM »

Well you think you have problems I’m only 5’10 (178.2) cm and my 3 brother in order of age measurement taken at night btw are in order of age 6’3 (190.4) cm 2nd oldest 6’2.5 (189.6) cm 3rd oldest 6’4.5 (193.7) cm Sister is 5’9 (176) cm dad is 6’3 (190.6) cm mom 5’3 (163) cm btw I’m pretty sure I’m the unlucky one who got genes from my moms side her family are all average-small in height were as my dad is in the land of the giants trust me being 5’10 in this family is horrible my sister is almost taller then me for gods sake this is why I’m dying to do LL I’m forced to think about my height every time one of them enters the house
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

Android

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 04:42:27 AM »

I’m forced to think about my height every time one of them enters the house

The entire country forces me to think about my height! But I get you, everything is relative.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 05:46:46 AM by Android »
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacct

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 05:43:31 AM »

Well you think you have problems I’m only 5’10 (178.2) cm and my 3 brother in order of age measurement taken at night btw are in order of age 6’3 (190.4) cm 2nd oldest 6’2.5 (189.6) cm 3rd oldest 6’4.5 (193.7) cm Sister is 5’9 (176) cm dad is 6’3 (190.6) cm mom 5’3 (163) cm btw I’m pretty sure I’m the unlucky one who got genes from my moms side her family are all average-small in height were as my dad is in the land of the giants trust me being 5’10 in this family is horrible my sister is almost taller then me for gods sake this is why I’m dying to do LL I’m forced to think about my height every time one of them enters the house

You're still lucky to even be 5'10. You could have easily came out at 5'7 or 5'8 with your mother's height.

I understand it sucks a lot to be that much shorter than the rest of your family, but be aware of where you're making posts like that. People naturally 178cm (5'10) and over should choose somewhere else to complain about their height.

RealTrump

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 06:55:53 AM »

I don't understand how you guys go online and make up these numbers down to the decimal. Is your brother really 190.3998 cm tall?

Life must be really bad being 5'10.

Knik

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 11:14:49 AM »

where do you live to be the shortest at 5'8 ?

Family average of LL Forumorum members : 7ft (2.135457954455
44)
Country average according to LL Forumorum : 6'7 (2.0048445544545545)
Country female average according to LL Forumorum : 6'3 (1.91585418486564
55)

Come one guys, stop faking to justify your LL desire

5'8 is about average or 2 cm under if you are American. Of course you can date girls. Sometimes I'm not living in the same world than you.
Yes, there is some girls that will pretend "nothing under 6'3" but you will see, most of these girls will stay alone or find someone far from their requirements. The saddest in your case is that you already post 250 messages + in this forum.

Looking for Pili

Moon knight

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 01:32:58 PM »

I don't understand how you guys go online and make up these numbers down to the decimal. Is your brother really 190.3998 cm tall?

Life must be really bad being 5'10.

When I was 18 I asked them if I could measure their heights because I wanted to see if we’ve grown secretly hoping I’d grown a bit this was a year ago for all I know they could’ve grown more yea being 5’10 in this family does feel pretty bad reason why I wanna do LL surgery.

I’m probably off by a few MM on their heights btw
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe
Pages: [1]   Go Up