Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Internal Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian - Los Angeles  (Read 32598 times)

LAGrowin

Re: Internal Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian - Los Angeles
« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2019, 03:02:11 PM »

That's so excellent to hear - I'm at the point where I spend so much time looking at peoples legs proportions its silly lol! In terms of clothing - working off the assumption that the baggier the jean/trouser the less one is able to see of the proportions, do you feel like you don't wear skinny jeans or slim suit trousers because of the proportions?

That is one of my concerns - thanks pal!

I never really worried much about proportions as it seems that sometimes too much emphasis is placed on this issue. If you are lengthening 3” roughly, it shouldn’t be a concern.  My wingspan was 168.5 cm so it was sufficient for me.  I now look like I should have looked naturally in my opinion and proportions look way better. In fact another 1.5” wouldn’t look bad at all.

I wear the clothes that I like and want, including slimmer jeans, without worrying about covering anything up.

Don’t think about proportions too much, they are naturally very different in people of all heights.

What is your starting height?

SimonFuller

« Reply #187 on: May 17, 2019, 08:22:13 AM »

I never really worried much about proportions as it seems that sometimes too much emphasis is placed on this issue. If you are lengthening 3” roughly, it shouldn’t be a concern.  My wingspan was 168.5 cm so it was sufficient for me.  I now look like I should have looked naturally in my opinion and proportions look way better. In fact another 1.5” wouldn’t look bad at all.

I wear the clothes that I like and want, including slimmer jeans, without worrying about covering anything up.

Don’t think about proportions too much, they are naturally very different in people of all heights.

What is your starting height?

That's great to hear - the strange thing about height is if you put 7.5cm on a tap measure it doesn't look that much - but in terms of height it makes a massive difference! lol

Starting is 168cm - my wingspan is 168cm also. My torso is short though.

LAGrowin

« Reply #188 on: May 17, 2019, 07:59:50 PM »

That's great to hear - the strange thing about height is if you put 7.5cm on a tap measure it doesn't look that much - but in terms of height it makes a massive difference! lol

Starting is 168cm - my wingspan is 168cm also. My torso is short though.

I would tell you to perform your surgery if the opportunity is there for you, and not put too much thought into proportions.  There so many body types and people with a variety of height and proportions naturally.  Don’t stress over it.  Read some of the threads on proportions here.

JsElysianEagle

« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2019, 06:39:03 PM »

I had the pleasure of meeting up with LAGrowin' a few days ago and was very glad to have done so. I learned a lot about his experience and what to expect but most importantly, seeing that he was 100% back to normal, walking with a normal gait really did a lot to put my mind at ease about the process and chances of a full recovery.

Thanks LAGrowin'!!

Movie

« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2020, 05:24:03 AM »

LAGrowin whats up bro did you end up removing the rods? any updates?
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up