Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you rather be 5'5" and have tons of friends or 5'11" but lonely?  (Read 1206 times)

What I'm saying is height sometimes isn't always everything. There are plenty of other things that could fill your life with joy and happiness. Such as having lots of friends and be friendly nice guy.

Knik

Re: Would you rather be 5'5" and have tons of friends or 5'11" but lonely?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 10:25:36 PM »

I wouldn't have tons of friends, doesn't matter my height 5ft or 7ft
I'm already alone, without any friends (or only virtually) and minimal relationships with my family (it's a choice and I feel better like it)
Looking for Pili

Android

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 10:52:28 PM »

A fun distraction, but life isn't so binary.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 12:41:46 AM »

Friends are very very important.
But even more important is to feel completely ok with yourself and have successes with women to find the one for you.
And that don't come together with 5.5.

So although this question is nonsense, I'd prefer the height as I think that self acceptance and a nice woman to be with is more important than friends, although I really live my friend (who most of them I have since I was 5.65 as height has nothing to do with friendship).

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 02:53:28 AM »

I wouldn't have tons of friends, doesn't matter my height 5ft or 7ft
I'm already alone, without any friends (or only virtually) and minimal relationships with my family (it's a choice and I feel better like it)

That's great man!

Friends are very very important.
But even more important is to feel completely ok with yourself and have successes with women to find the one for you.
And that don't come together with 5.5.

So although this question is nonsense, I'd prefer the height as I think that self acceptance and a nice woman to be with is more important than friends, although I really live my friend (who most of them I have since I was 5.65 as height has nothing to do with friendship).

What's so important about having friends? To be perfectly frank, I don't really need them at any height.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 09:28:32 PM »

I'd rather be 5'11 and lonely. As Bodybuilder said, at least you'll probably have internal comfort and feel good looking at yourself in the mirror and feeling like a "man" even when no one else is around.

A lot of my friends are 5'10-6' and they are losers. Like they are kind of chubby, skinny-fat, just play video games on the computer all day, lol. Meanwhile I am out here  ting bricks trying to hustle money together and injecting dangerous hormones because I'm afraid of missing out on social and loving experiences that can only be made during your youth. Maybe I wouldn't feel that way if I was 5'11. Maybe I would just kick back, relax, and enjoy life and not feel like I'm missing out on anything.

Pages: [1]   Go Up