Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Probably the most embarassing moment in Floyd Mayweather's life  (Read 1159 times)

Probably the most embarassing moment in Floyd Mayweather's life
« on: February 08, 2018, 05:52:05 AM »

Bonus videos:

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Probably the most embarassing moment in Floyd Mayweather's life
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 06:15:33 AM »

I think we should just have 1 topic where you post all these random things and thoughts about height.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 06:29:19 AM »

I don't see anything particularly embarrassing here. From your previous posting history you sound like a low-sentience asian nerd with a distorted world view to be honest. Like that topic asking if you'd rather be a 5'11 black guy or 5'5 white guy, and the way you commented on "hm I hear some time race more important for date than height!" ... that was comical.

Height isn't important in the real world as you're making it out to be. This is coming from a guy who's about to break his legs for 4 inches. I don't think your height of 5'6 is holding you back from as much as you think it is. Neither is race. I would say being popular and being good looking are both far more important than height or race.

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 06:32:52 AM »

I don't see anything particularly embarrassing here. From your previous posting history you sound like a low-sentience asian nerd with a distorted world view to be honest. Like that topic asking if you'd rather be a 5'11 black guy or 5'5 white guy, and the way you commented on "hm I hear some time race more important for date than height!" ... that was comical.

Height isn't important in the real world as you're making it out to be. This is coming from a guy who's about to break his legs for 4 inches. I don't think your height of 5'6 is holding you back from as much as you think it is. Neither is race. I would say being popular and being good looking are both far more important than height or race.

Yes, have you never heard of such saying?

I didn't say I agree with it anyway.

I never worried about my race. But my height certainly fks me up.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 06:35:58 AM »

Yes, have you never heard of such saying?

I didn't say I agree with it anyway.

Yes in like 1950. But today it just doesn't make sense, go outside and you will immediately realize how false it is. Like I said, being popular and looking like you're "in" and being good looking seem to be more important than race. I would actually say race is significantly, SIGNIFICANTLY less important than height.

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 06:39:17 AM »

Yes in like 1950. But today it just doesn't make sense, go outside and you will immediately realize how false it is. Like I said, being popular and looking like you're "in" and being good looking seem to be more important than race. I would actually say race is significantly, SIGNIFICANTLY less important than height.

According to r/short, race is very important. Of course I'd rather be 5'11' black dude, or even 5'7" black dude.

Knik

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 09:08:19 AM »

I hate boxing. It's so low, so uninteresting. It was banned in Libya under Gaddafi, what a good thing.
Looking for Pili
Pages: [1]   Go Up