Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Mahboubian Sucks  (Read 1012 times)

Samson

• Visitor
Dr. Mahboubian Sucks
« on: February 10, 2018, 06:31:07 PM »

Everyone should look at this clowns website. What the hell is this garbage? He looks like some self help dirt bag selling you his own material. I've never seen anything like this from any other doctor on this forum. This guy is a complete joke. An easy to spot money grubbing con man looking to squeeze every last dollar possible out of his patients pockets. Don't be a sucker to someone who preys on your insecurities the way this guy does. There are far better and far cheaper options than this sleazeball. Sorry to anyone currently having surgery with this guy, but after going to his website I had to say something.

backrandom

Re: Dr. Mahboubian Sucks
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 07:17:58 PM »

His ads suck but he doesn't suck. He's a good surgeon according to people here.

myloginacct

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 07:46:50 PM »

His ads suck but he doesn't suck. He's a good surgeon according to people here.

That's what people said about Guichet, though. He acted like a salesman too.

Only time will tell how it'll be for Mahboubian. I do hope he doesn't, for the sake of everyone under his hands.

backrandom

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 08:02:19 PM »

Most LL doctors act as salesmen. I have heard the same about many European doctors, including Betz, Guichet and Monegal. They are famous for showing only the positive side of LL to new attract patients and sweeping the complicated cases under the rug. I'm in contact with many ex-patients and all of them complain about the business aspect of this surgery as well as these doctors' need to outdo each other.

LAGrowin

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 10:57:33 PM »

Everyone should look at this clowns website. What the hell is this garbage? He looks like some self help dirt bag selling you his own material. I've never seen anything like this from any other doctor on this forum. This guy is a complete joke. An easy to spot money grubbing con man looking to squeeze every last dollar possible out of his patients pockets. Don't be a sucker to someone who preys on your insecurities the way this guy does. There are far better and far cheaper options than this sleazeball. Sorry to anyone currently having surgery with this guy, but after going to his website I had to say something.

Says "Samson" with ONE post on this board.   Could you possibly be "Dragon" who PMd me "warning" me about not using Dr. Mahboubian?   Dragon was a new user as well with 0 posts.

Advertising doesn't make Dr. M a bad one.  This isn't Fng charity !!  It IS a business. Look at all the high end LA plastic surgeons with full page ads, billboards, etc. trying to outdo one another.  Most any advert having to do with fitness and self image is based off of people's insecurities,  flat chests, big noses, muffin tops, no ass .......

I happen to have had surgery with Dr. Mahboubian in January 2018, so far I am more than satisfied, and it irks me to see guys with no balls like you come out and bash someone with no solid basis.   Shut your trap and when you're ready for LL go to China or Russia for surgery and share your first hand experience to help others.

I admit,  I was insecure about my height,  and is why I decided to have LL.  I saved my money, did my research, talked to a handful of Dr. Mahboubian's patients and decided to use him. His advertising didn't convince me, talking to a handful of patients with successful outcomes did.  I hope to be another soon.  So far so good.

No, Dr M.  doesn't pay me for this.  On the contrary, I paid him my hard earned money to give me an extra few inches of height, just like I could have paid Paley or Rozbruch.

Think before you type your trash away.

I'm three weeks post-op with Dr. Mahboubian and couldn't be happier, thank God.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:32:05 PM by LAGrowin »

Android

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 11:02:59 PM »

Marketing strategy doesn't correlate with skill, so it comes down to preference. If his marketing bothers you, that's fine, because it'll appeal to others through confirmation bias. Some may take an objective gaze and focus on his skills instead, because what matters more is the results.

His location also makes it attractive for those on the west coast of the United States, which can't be understated since it's better to be closer to your doctor for the duration of the journey.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh
Pages: [1]   Go Up