Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb lengthening by PRECICE 1 and PRECICE 2 methods  (Read 559 times)

Nabiee

• Visitor
Limb lengthening by PRECICE 1 and PRECICE 2 methods
« on: March 06, 2018, 06:14:05 PM »

Hello everyone here. I’m an Asian, I am planing to do limb lengthening surgery by PRECICE methods. But I could not get much information about doctors doing PRECICE all over the world. Everyone is welcome here to share information regarding PRECICE.
My very first question is Which is the cheapest  surgery done by PRECICE methods on earth?
How about Doctor Serkan from Turkey, any one heard about him? He’s doing PRECICE

Age 24
Weight 70kg
My height is 169 cm
Target adding 8cm ( 177cm ) on femur

Tiger9898

Re: Limb lengthening by PRECICE 1 and PRECICE 2 methods
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 06:26:26 PM »

Hello everyone here. I’m an Asian, I am planing to do limb lengthening surgery by PRECICE methods. But I could not get much information about doctors doing PRECICE all over the world. Everyone is welcome here to share information regarding PRECICE.
My very first question is Which is the cheapest  surgery done by PRECICE methods on earth?
How about Doctor Serkan from Turkey, any one heard about him? He’s doing PRECICE

Age 24
Weight 70kg
My height is 169 cm
Target adding 8cm ( 177cm ) on femur
Finally you learned to share posts,  you were really disturbing us by writing this message under every posts.
In terms of your question. I don't think that Dr serkan has more experience on precise. I am not sure. You can search the forum to find cheap precise doctor such as dr birkholtz, dr parihar and etc
Age-19
Starting height: 162,5-163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
Goal: 6,5 cm femur lengthening

Android

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 06:31:34 PM »

There you go, finally your own topic!

We only have one diary for Dr. Gurcan, and it's for LON. And unfortunately the patient never finished their diary, though you could try sending a private message (PM) and see if they respond. Just click on the chat bubble under the user's name.

If anyone else is interested, this is Dr. Gurcan's website.

As Tiger said, you might want to consider Dr. Birkholtz. He has a good reputation, and he's actually cheaper at around USD $41,000 for Precice 2.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Nabiee

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 06:36:34 PM »

Yes I can understand, I was disturbing a lot. Thanks for your patience and reply. Really nice of you. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up