Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Imagine being this tall  (Read 2157 times)

yogobro298

• Visitor
Imagine being this tall
« on: February 24, 2018, 08:07:49 PM »

WannaBeTaller222

• Visitor
Re: Imagine being this tall
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 08:16:57 PM »

Wouldn't want too , too tall imo .... ideal height is subjective to be honest ..... there's no such thing as " perfect " .... ideally i'd love to be 6 foot 5 inches .

Knik

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 08:23:49 PM »

Wouldn't want too , too tall imo .... ideal height is subjective to be honest ..... there's no such thing as " perfect " .... ideally i'd love to be 6 foot 5 inches .

6-5 isn't already too tall ?
I hate that typical western desire of being the tallest. I think that between 5-10 and 6-4 is ideal, and that's also the reason why model agency takes male from that range. 6-5 / 6-7 is still ok, but it start to be really tall. They could find taller male, if basketball team are able to find 7ft players everywhere.

Also about Robert, he will die young like most giants. His height is probably not natural, even if his father is already very tall. And of course without basketball he wouldn't be famous. Maybe one interview in a diary, nothing more. But that  ty sport is always here for them. It disturbs a bit ... thanks to basketball I give you plenty of giants people name like Tibor Pleiss or Margot Dydek. I would prefer to not know them, but basketball is the second most popular sport in the world. In Europe (but also in Asia) it's more and more popular and we have many players in NBA like Evan Fournier (who looks great in my opinion)

But we should show that video to all girls who are like "I want a 6-7 + boyfriend". Show her that. That guy would probably be average.
Looking for Pili

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 08:30:22 PM »

Wtf that neck can’t be real!

Knik

Looking for Pili

myloginacct

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 10:04:49 PM »

6-5 isn't already too tall ?
I hate that typical western desire of being the tallest. I think that between 5-10 and 6-4 is ideal, and that's also the reason why model agency takes male from that range. 6-5 / 6-7 is still ok, but it start to be really tall. They could find taller male, if basketball team are able to find 7ft players everywhere.

Also about Robert, he will die young like most giants. His height is probably not natural, even if his father is already very tall. And of course without basketball he wouldn't be famous. Maybe one interview in a diary, nothing more. But that  ty sport is always here for them. It disturbs a bit ... thanks to basketball I give you plenty of giants people name like Tibor Pleiss or Margot Dydek. I would prefer to not know them, but basketball is the second most popular sport in the world. In Europe (but also in Asia) it's more and more popular and we have many players in NBA like Evan Fournier (who looks great in my opinion)

But we should show that video to all girls who are like "I want a 6-7 + boyfriend". Show her that. That guy would probably be average.

I don't know why people want to be over 6 feet.

I know most of us are from Western countries or white, but white nations are already the tallest in the world. You'll have functional problems if you travel a lot and you are 6'2 and over.

Knik

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 09:18:09 AM »

I don't know why people want to be over 6 feet.

I know most of us are from Western countries or white, but white nations are already the tallest in the world. You'll have functional problems if you travel a lot and you are 6'2 and over.

because they want to be the tallest
Looking for Pili

myloginacct

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 08:21:15 PM »

because they want to be the tallest

Clearly we all need to aspire to make children like this 7'7 alpha god, the magnet of "10/10" chicks.

Knik

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 09:30:22 PM »

Clearly we all need to aspire to make children like this 7'7 alpha god, the magnet of "10/10" chicks.

7-7 is the absolute minimum if you are a male
Looking for Pili

myloginacct

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 09:48:56 PM »

7-7 is the absolute minimum if you are a male

I know, man. I'm 7'7 and I feel short where I live (European country). Believe it or not, the average is 7'10 here. All my friends and the people in college are taller than me. Girls nowadays simply don't have the time for anyone under 8 feet. I know there's a lot of shorter people here, and I feel for you, but man this just sucks. :(

Knik

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 09:51:07 PM »

I know, man. I'm 7'7 and I feel short where I live (European country). All my friends and the people in college are taller than me. Girls nowadays simply don't have the time for anyone under 8 feet. I know there's a lot of shorter people here, and I feel for you, but man this just sucks. :(

you are a bit under dutch average but it's ok
Looking for Pili

myloginacct

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 10:03:25 PM »

you are a bit under dutch average but it's ok

Why is life so unfair? All the girls I see on the streets are always with 8 feet men. Average simply isn't cutting anymore. :( Why did I have to get so screwed by genetics? My dad's friend's dog's veterinarian is 8 feet so I know could have been 8 feet too, you know?

ZUCC420

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 10:06:07 PM »

Lol manlet.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Knik

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2018, 10:12:28 PM »

https://genius.com/Skee-lo-i-wish-lyrics
"I wish I was like 6 foot 9"
(6'9 is 205 cm, the minimum to be attractive as a male)

America  :)
Looking for Pili

myloginacc

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2018, 11:59:56 PM »

When is our man Bobroczky taking control of Microsoft, Amazon and Google?

You know, studies show a correlation between success and stature. Plus, look at his alpha male 7'7 frame (although 7'7 is the average in the younger generations now). I expect him to be dunking those manlet CEOs and actors anytime now.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2018, 04:18:32 PM »

7'7 is way to tall, hafthor bjornsson is about 6'7 that's the tallest i'd ever want to get up to,would probably just stick at 6'3 tbh.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2021, 09:29:24 AM »

Instead I can imagine how crazy OP is.
I love STEM, Philosophy and Classics!

ilovescience

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2021, 11:35:55 AM »

If the kid gets more muscles he could be the next Yao Ming.
Pages: [1]   Go Up