Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Body Count after LL  (Read 1499 times)

Hobbit

Body Count after LL
« on: July 30, 2021, 11:03:56 AM »

Just curious, but did your body count in terms of pulling women increase after undergoing LL. I know it most likely did but just curious on the numbers.

TouchTheSkies

Re: Body Count after LL
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 01:19:42 PM »

Just curious, but did your body count in terms of pulling women increase after undergoing LL. I know it most likely did but just curious on the numbers.

I think attracting women will be a benefit of LL and your body count might go up but if people do LL for a higher body count or to get with specific types of women then that’s imho not worth the risk, time and money. I think having depression, body dysmorphia etc is a very good reason to get LL. There are also other things to take into account like personality, profession, hobbies. For example, having more charm will probably get u laid more than actually being taller but boring.
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal
Waiting for Stryde return..

-

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 01:49:44 PM »

I think attracting women will be a benefit of LL and your body count might go up but if people do LL for a higher body count or to get with specific types of women then that’s imho not worth the risk, time and money. I think having depression, body dysmorphia etc is a very good reason to get LL. There are also other things to take into account like personality, profession, hobbies. For example, having more charm will probably get u laid more than actually being taller but boring.

Very wrong. Having depression, body dysmorphia is a very good reason to see a SHRINK.

TouchTheSkies

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 05:09:30 PM »

Very wrong. Having depression, body dysmorphia is a very good reason to see a SHRINK.

Yeah of course seeing a therapist is great but if that didn’t work and you still had height dysphoria then doing LL seems plausible. If you want to do LL just to get a higher body count then it doesn’t make sense. But people should choose to do what they want to be happy.
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal

DreamsComeTrue

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 05:32:48 PM »

As Dr. Pelly said:  you can always send a  Patient to see a therapist, but this will not cure the height dysphoria, undergoing the surgery only way that can do ( especially if you are short in your society ).

Do it for your own, you can be a success in life without being tall, and being tall or over average is only one factor in the dating market ( of course  it is very important factor ) but it is  not a green card to the women hart, I recommended you to read the books (1) double your dating by David DeAngelo (2) attraction is not a choice that book is good to read, but Do Not take David very seriously.

KrP1

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 06:47:08 PM »

This is not very realistic. Personality, profession, hobbies are bonuses and they are not taken into account if you don't pass the first filter, which is looks (face, height and body). To know if LL is going to change your dating life, you need to ask to your self "is my face aesthetic or am i ugly?" "Am i fat or am i in shape?" Then if you are average or above average in those two and you are between 12 and 3cm  below the average height of your country, it is going to make a massive change.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 07:15:13 PM »

Give me 3 more months I’ll possibly come back here with a H e l l y e ah . Right now my legs shaking and that pain a beach.
Meh.

MakeMeTallAF

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 11:21:18 PM »

I feel like saving the 100k, investing it, then going and buying a lambo with it will be much better for your body count than limb lengthening lol

Or even better, use the 100k and go to a country where prostitution is legal and you can probably catch a ton of bodies easily, the STDs are free

173to187USTORUSSIA

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2021, 11:30:46 PM »

You have to give us your stats height weight age lay count career muscle first.

I am 31 and went from a virgin at 24 to 28 women by 28 at 5’8.

What changed? Quit video games got muscle and got a life.

I will not benefit from ll as much as a 5’2 guy would.

If you dont have ur   together game experience and confidence u will fail with womem even
Will ll

I am saving up for LL while maxing myself out in every other area of my life.

Thats my reccomendation to u

Highest

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2021, 12:35:12 AM »

Way too many variables in this question. Most obvious one is even the most average guys who are reasonably social can have a large number of girls they have had sex with depending on their standards. That is the big variable and in real life I've seen my friends who talk big game about all the pussy they get but the girls tend to be mediocre.

What I'm getting at is a guy who gets say one hundred girls who are 4s is still a lameass compared to a guy who gets a couple of 9s. Quality is most important imo.

That being said I do understand that for some guys quantity has a quality of its own.

-

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2021, 02:15:47 AM »

Yeah of course seeing a therapist is great but if that didn’t work and you still had height dysphoria then doing LL seems plausible. If you want to do LL just to get a higher body count then it doesn’t make sense. But people should choose to do what they want to be happy.

I'm beginning to think that you don't know what body dysphoria is.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2021, 11:56:57 AM »

I agree with Highest. Body count is a matter of your standards, not ability. Not getting any is another issue. It likely means you don't know how to talk to a girl, rather than being short.

What LL does, is giving you a chance to talk to the girls who were previously taller than you or have hard height requirements. If you don't know how to make them want you in a social context, you still won't get any.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

TouchTheSkies

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2021, 03:27:06 PM »

I agree with Highest. Body count is a matter of your standards, not ability. Not getting any is another issue. It likely means you don't know how to talk to a girl, rather than being short.

What LL does, is giving you a chance to talk to the girls who were previously taller than you or have hard height requirements. If you don't know how to make them want you in a social context, you still won't get any.

Exactly my point too!
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal

TouchTheSkies

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2021, 03:28:36 PM »

Think what you want my friend!
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal

HeightGain

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2021, 06:26:00 PM »

It will help but all in the context of your other factors - face, job and intelligence.

Sometimes I wear very thick shoes, sometimes not and I slouch, it makes no difference to how I do with women that extra 4cm or so.

I do have a very good job, which I normally don't mention, if I do tell women about it then it makes a huge difference

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2021, 08:07:54 PM »

Must all you mfkers always analyze sh8t? damn everything is a fqn knowledge competition. Just give simple answers and get the laughs on...fook...
Meh.

Sambollio

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2021, 11:17:01 PM »

Must all you mfkers always analyze sh8t? damn everything is a fqn knowledge competition. Just give simple answers and get the laughs on...fook...

Hrmmm according to my calculations 2+2= 4 and from that we can extrapolate that if get 2 cm on each segment then that will result in approximately... 4 more babes to have s3x with.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2021, 09:31:16 AM »

Hrmmm according to my calculations 2+2= 4 and from that we can extrapolate that if get 2 cm on each segment then that will result in approximately... 4 more babes to have s3x with.

This guy gets it lol
Meh.

Hobbit

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2021, 02:06:33 PM »

Yeahhhh

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2021, 05:18:06 PM »

you re weird as fk dude. LL will not fix your brain  :'(

GrowANut

• We'll all make it brahs.
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2021, 03:00:55 AM »

lmao height just lets you explore more options... only reason why I'm doing CLL... if you got game you got game tho bro, height only changes your vertical stature it won't change your physical attributes nor your face or personality.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2021, 09:07:12 AM »

I'll cruelly tell you shrinks are bs and they are invalid to tell you height

doesn't matter anything or you can attract women with fortunes.

Let's admit it only moving our asses for LL can only save our lives.

SavingUpfor5cm

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2021, 06:29:25 PM »

I'll cruelly tell you shrinks are bs and they are invalid to tell you height

doesn't matter anything or you can attract women with fortunes.

Let's admit it only moving our asses for LL can only save our lives.

if u 6ft ure in the chad club and women will be all over u. its a fact cuh,

ilovescience

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2021, 02:08:41 AM »

if u 6ft ure in the chad club and women will be all over u. its a fact cuh,

What about 5'8 and below? I saw some videos that the surverys were done in streets. Many girls replied personality matters the most.

Hobbit

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2021, 02:27:41 PM »

What girls say they want and what they actually want is completely different. If you are 6ft+, you don’t really need a personality and you’ll still get laid

Hobbit

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2021, 02:29:18 PM »

That’s why it’s my goal and lifelong dream to be 6ft tall
Pages: [1]   Go Up