Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Foley catheter  (Read 2501 times)

ZUCC420

Re: Foley catheter
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2018, 09:14:29 PM »

I hate my ethnicity, it’s litrrally subhuman and the culture etc is dogshet there, anyone who is not caucasoid at least 80%+ is subhuman, btw it’s not my ethnicity entirely that’s holding me back tbh, it’s my height, I am way above average if I compare myself to oldcels but when I compare with gen z, I turn average and many of my shetskin friends are giants and have better opportunities in life just based solely on their height.

Such a simple solution yet it looks like your subhuman genes unsurprisingly gave you sxhit for brains as well, might as well keep fighting a losing battle.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

myloginacc

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2018, 09:15:47 PM »

What you’re suggesting is that I should say “oh x guy doesn’t have y feature of mine”

That is called coping in my book

Reminds me of my dumb father when I tell him about how shet we are financially and he goes “you should think about all those poor people on streets who have no eyes or hands , we are better thanks to god almighty bla bla bla”
Absolute rage inducing at how one person lies to themselves constantly instead of taking the giant redpill
This is called a coping mechanism so that one will never face their problems and will never ever succeed.

If that's a coping mechanism, you have a setting-yourself-for-failure mechanism by attributing so much of your potential to success to your own height.

Religion aside, your father is just being realistic, as far as I'm aware. Maybe you'll be the next person to die from complications of this procedure, despite the reason why you wanted it in the first place. You could also just randomly get a much too late diagnosis for cancer as you're finally hitting it off in terms of finances and success. So much for that. This is also a redpill of life.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Johnson1111

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2018, 04:13:16 AM »

If that's a coping mechanism, you have a setting-yourself-for-failure mechanism by attributing so much of your potential to success to your own height.

Religion aside, your father is just being realistic, as far as I'm aware. Maybe you'll be the next person to die from complications of this procedure, despite the reason why you wanted it in the first place. You could also just randomly get a much too late diagnosis for cancer as you're finally hitting it off in terms of finances and success. So much for that. This is also a redpill of life.

The fact that he considers a generation of kids who stare at their phones all day superior to the generation that every single ad on TV is geared towards and created the most wealth in the history of the US, based on a ~0.5 inch height increase means 2 things

- He hasn't seen the real world for what it is

or

- He's been trolled, 4channed, bb.comed out of reality

Maybe both.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up