Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do you think about these potential proportions?  (Read 1232 times)

2023IllBeReady

• Visitor
What do you think about these potential proportions?
« on: March 04, 2018, 02:18:42 PM »

Hi everryone!!
This is my first post after being obsessed with this page for a good month and finally making an account, very happy to be part of this community!  ;D

I'm doing really bad editing on pics and trying to find the best bang for buck CLL. To me 7cm on femur doesn't look bad at all but  , I might be blinding myself to feel better about it. Furthermore, would I even regain the ability to run?? (Plus the issue with recovery??)
I'm not very athletic but am going full force workout 4 times a week + stretching every day while I gather money and study.
This would get me from 170cm (5'7") to 177cm (about 5'10). Ideally I would do 5 on femur and 5 on tebia but I dont have that luxury, I just wanna be average with the money im able to get and move on with my life.
Average height for men here is 180cm (5'11") and 170cm for women (5'7"), however, my generation is really well fed so I wouldn't be surprised if they both gone up 5cm.

Inseam 75cm (29.5"), wingspan 177cm(5'10"), sitting height 90cm (35.5").

The lines on the door to the right show 180 , 170 etc, for reference.

What do you think about the proportions??
Do u have tips on editing?

Image:
https://imgur.com/Nte2bF1
Height: 170 cm 5'7", Wingspan 177 cm 5'10"
Inseam: 75cm Sitting height: 90cm
Goal: 177cm (7 on femur) okay with 5-6.5 cm gain.

Android

Re: What do you think about these potential proportions?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 01:51:22 AM »

Doesn't look bad to me!

If all goes well, you'll be able to run after recovery. There are plenty of videos like this one of veterans running around if you look a little.

Tips for editing, hmm... If you're using Photoshop, use separate layers to preserve the background. Clone stamp and free transform tools are your friends.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

StrangeDays67

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 12:53:55 AM »

OP I don't see how you have a 29 inch inseam, I have the same sitting height as you and I have a 32 inseam.

short

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 10:10:49 AM »

First of all you should position your camera next to your belly button to prevent angle problems.

Secondly your torso + head looks as high as your inseam so 170/2 cm ~ 85 cm (33.5").
Pages: [1]   Go Up